Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Safe home

"No.. you can't stay with me. I'm not allowed to bring humans up to heaven and I'm not going to KILL you Dean." "But I wanna stay with you!" I told him grabbing on to his shirt. I was acting like a fucking child. "I'm sorry. But you have to stay in a safer place. You can't stay in your house you live in right now. You're getting hurt." He took me to a house. "Hello Mrs.Drew. This is Dean my boyfriend." Cas grabbed me and pushed me in to the house. "You stay here okay?" He left. I was alone with her now. "Um.. you know Cas is a angel?" "Yes. He's a great friend of mine actually. He took me from my home when I was about 11 and he bought me this house when I was 17. " "How old are you now?" "26." "Oh." "How did Cas take you from your house if he's only 16?" "He was with his parents." "He had parents?" "Yes. They died when he was young." I felt really bad for him now. 2 little kids were in here. One little boy and a girl. "Kids come here." the kids ran to me and asked me a bunch of questions. "I'm sorry Dean. they're just young." "It's okay." I said. "These are my kids. Nancy and Steve." "How old are you?" Nancy asked. "I'm almost 15." Then Steve asked me "Do you have a girlfriend? Old people do." I'm. not. old. Oh well. "No. But I do have a boyfriend." "Is he pretty?" "Yeah. Really pretty. His name is Cas. He's a angel." A few days later Cas came to this house. He kissed me and we went outside. "Wanna go?" "Where?" He then teleported me to a place. I didnt know where this was. It was cold here. I shivered.