Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Korea

"Where are we?" It started to snow. Cas gave me his coat. "You're gonna be cold." "It's okay. I don't want my boyfriend to be cold." "Oh." The signs were all in some.. strange language. "We're in a different country!Where are we you angel?" He laughed. "We're in korea." He stopped a taxi and took me to a restaurant. "Have you been here before?" I asked eating a crab. "Yeah. When I was 7." "Do you know any Korean?" "Kinda yeah." "Speak then." "사랑해." "What does that mean?" "It means I love you." "그 hot sauce가 돔 매운되요." A woman was talking to Cas. "전 먹을수있어요." "이건 누구냐?" "제 남자친구에요." he pointed to me and smiled. I couldn't understand a damn word. "What are you sayinggg." "You can't speak Korean?" "No." Now I wanted to. We went to a hotel. "How long are we staying here?" I asked. "We're here because I wanted to ask you something." "What is it?" "I'll tell you tomorrow at the beach." We were going to the beach?When did he plan all this out? We were watching TV and lying on the bed. "What are you watching?" I asked. "Some supernatural." "Oh my fucking god I LOVE that show!" "Don't use the word god like that Dean. That's the lord's name you idiot." "I'm sorry." I didnt know he was religious. Well he is a angel anyway. I shit off the TV and saw that Cas had fallen asleep on me. I didnt move him and I was happy. For the first time in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was a whole section in Korean > < I'm so sorry if you couldn't understand. :p