Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Later

2 years later
"Come on Penny let's go." I say to my dog. He licks my hand and follows me. If you want to know about Cas well.. We broke up a while ago. Things just weren't working out. I still loved him of course. I live with my new boyfriend now. His name is John. "Hi Dean." He kisses me."You need to go to school Dean." "Yeah." John is 19 so he doesn't have to go to school. I pick up my backpack and I walk to my highschool. "Hi Dean!" Everyone waves at me and talks to me all at once. I start to a bit dizzy and I sit down. I see Cas then. For 5 months now I havent seen him. He was avoiding me and I didn't want to see him either. He looks at me and runs away. I feel so guilty. I threw a glass plate on him saying he was a worthless angel that can die right before we broke up. I was mean to him. He never asked for anything and I did that all..
When school is over I look at my phone and see that Cas left a message. It feels so strange seeing his name on my screen. "Meet me at starbucks at 7."
I see him at the table waiting for me. He's wearing a my chemical romance shirt and black pants. I walk over to him and I sit down. "Dean.. I'm sorry for what I did." "No I'M sorry. I shouldnt have said all those things to you. I'm so sorry Cas." and then I start crying and he has to drive me to his house. When I stop crying talk to him. "I still love you Cas. I know you probably moved on and stuff but.. god I missed you." The way he looks atme makes me so nervous. He comes closer to me brushes his lips on mine. Then I kiss him.