Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Beating him up

I stepped out of the shower. Then I slept. When I woke up my head hurt a fucking lot. "Ouch." My ears were ringing and I barely slept. If I did. Then I fell off the stairs. I already knew it was going to be a bad day. "Hi Dean!" "Hi Kat." I said to my sister. I ate some waffles and I ran outside. Maybe that angel could help. Or not. He wasn't there. Of course he wasn't here. I'm crazy. "Dean! go to school!" "Okay mum." I walked to school. This whole island country city whatever was like a big beach. Half of it was a beach with basically nothing and the other half was the part with the buildings and whatever. Whatever. When I went to school I sat in my seat and tried to avoid the other kids. "Suck a dick faggot!" "Sissy fag!" "I bet you're GAY." One even spit at me. "FUCKING BITCH!" I ran to the one that was spat on me. His name was Jax. I punched him and kicked him and beat him up until one of his eyes were closed shut. The other people tried to hold me back but I told them I was going to do the same thing to them if they didn't shut the fuck up. "Dean! Out now!" The assistant principal dragged me out of the class. "Sir do you know how much trouble you are in?" "Do you know what they do to me? They say I'm a faggot they punch me everyday, spit on me, tease me. I've had enough of this bullshit." I had to wait outside the principal's office. "So you're the british kid?" "Kind of." How was that even important? "Why did you beat up the kid?He was innocent. You're hurting perfectly innocent people you know." It looked like he actually thought that. He was so wrong I wanted to throw up on him. "Nah" I grabbed his phone and threw it on him. What was wrong with me? What was going on? Why was I acting like this? I knew I was crazy. I just didn't know it'd come to this. "Call the police."