Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Living together

3 years later
I'm 19 now. Cas is 20. We live together. We have a cat. I'm happy. I finally feel really happy. For the first time in a long time. I remember when I first met Cas in that hospital. I was 13 and suicidal and broken. I didnt trust anyone. Now I have to someone to trust and it's Cas. "Cat! Come here!" Cat (my cat) licks my hand. I give her a treat and she runs outside to the garden with it. "Dean! Time for work!" "Oh! Right!" I'm new to this whole work thing. I work in a office. I get weekends off. I drive to work and I jut sit at a computer for the whole day. "Dean! Print this!" this woman tells me. I barely KNOW her. She has blond hair fake tits fake ass probably fake everything. It's a document thingy for how to make high heels. "Does this have anything to do with work?" "Um.. yeah of course." she tells me. I print it and I bring it to her. "Here." That's when she smiles at me. Her eyes turn red and she bites my neck.
When I open my eyes I'm at home. Cas is making dinner or something. If it's dinnertime. "Cas.. what happened?" I ask. "You got bitten. By a werewolf." "Does that mean.. I'll turn in to one?" "Until we find the cure you have to stay home." I groan. "My boss is gonna get so mad!!" "Any idea why she picked you?" "But.. This isn't possible. It's real life.." "Yeah. Werewolves exist." he tells me. He straps me on to a chair and hugs me. "I'll find a cure soon." he says.