Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

The blood

I cant move and Cas left. Fuck I'Il be late for work. I fucking HATE this. I'm not a child I should be able to move at least. I fall asleep. Then Cas comes home. I wake up and open my eyes. "Cas?" "Nope." He looks so tired. "Here. I can-" "No." "Now you don't even trust me anymore?" He just looks tired to me. He let's me out of my chair. "I promise I won't bite anyone." I tell him. "How am I supposed to fucking believe you." "I don't know.. don't?" The next day he goes out and I have to stay home the whole day. The do is locked from the outside and the windows are too strong to break. I smell something. I get dizzy and I fall to the floor. A person. I can smell one. My heart starts to beat fast and I fall again. I can't move and i'm stuck in to her his position. Very uncomfortable. I scream. "AHHH!!" My bones crack and I feel fur on my arms and legs. "Fuck!" I growl. I'm walking on 4 legs now. I sniff the air for something. Anything. I feel my face and I don't even have one. I break the window and I jump out. A woman jumps and screams "A wolf!" I growl at her. Then I bite. Her skin is fleshy and soft. I spit it out and I leave. People are running after me and yelling. "Go away." I tell them. But the only thing that comes out is barks. Finally Cas sees me and takes me inside. "Here. I found a cure." He gives a pouch with something that looks like blood. I start to get dizzy again. "Come on. Drink." he tells me. I hold it and I start o drink it. The fur starts turning in to normal skin. Then I'm me again. The normal human Dean. "Thanks Cas." I tell him. He just smiles.
The next morning I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and I don't recognise them at first. Oh! It's Riley! "Riley!" "I go by Crystal now." "Okay." They're wearing a dress. "So..how are you? You grew alot. You're almost as tall as me!" I tell them, hugging them. "I missed you Dean." They tell me.