Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Propose

"Dean." I open my eyes. I'm lying on my bed and Cas is looking really worried. "Cas?" What just happened? Oh YEAH. I cut myself like a idiot. Now I remember. I'm such a idiot, idiot, idiot. Something that I didn't mention was lately I've been starving myself. Telling people that I'm full. When most of the time I'm really hungry.I look at myself in the mirror. Fat fat fat everywhere. No muscles, no nothing.I want to rip out my body. Cas always looks worried but doesn't ask me anything.
Cas's room is locked. I can hear him walking around there. He comes out. "Cas? What are you doing?" He takes my hand. "Let's go." he tells me. "To where?" ZAP and I'm at a beach. There's a little house at the front. He opens the door. "Come in." There's candles everywhere and roses. Alot of flowers. "I just wanted to say.. I love you Dean." He holds me and kisses me. His lips are so soft. I just want to stay like this forever. "Dean." "What?" He looks at the table and to waves his hand in the air. Then there's food. Steak, chicken, pie, cake, wine, everything. I take a bite out of the salad. "I- I can't." "Why? Dean please eat. I made this just for you." He says. "I need to lose weight." I tell him. Then I tell him everything. Stuff that I haven't told anyone. How I've been getting worse and worse. Just more fucked up. How I've been starving myself, exercising till I faint and all that. He listens the whole time. I have such a amazing boyfriend. "Please Dean. Eat. Please. You can do this. Fight it. I love you so fucking much." He hugs me crying. "You're not fucked up." I cant do this anymore. My stomach is growling loudly. I start to eat. I eat everything on the table. Later I'm on the floor just rolling around.
The sky is almost black. We're outside and I'm happy. Happy because I ate. Happy because I don't feel that way anymore. We sit on the rocks and Cas isnt looking at me. "Cas is somethimg wrong?" "No." he says. I can hear him kinda laughing. He turns around. He kneels on the sand and says "Will you marry me Dean?" I yell cause I'm so happy. "YES!" I kiss him. I'm so happy. This finally happened.
5 months later
Today's the wedding. We haven't seen each other all day. I'm getting ready and I think Cas is too. I brush my hair. It's all shiny and wavy. I tie my tie and I check if there's anything else to get ready for. I step out. My family and his family is here. Family I didn't even know I had. The little kids that aren't so little anymore are here. "Hi Dean!" "Hey!" They hug me. Crystal waves at me. Their boyfriend is here with them. Then Cas comes out. He looks gorgeous and cute and pretty and just PERFECT. He holds my hand. I'm so nervous. I look at the wedding cake. Perfect. It's lemon and chocolate. Cas squeezes my hand.
We stand at the front of everyone and we walk out. "Now.. do you both accept?" "YES!" We both yell. Everyone is smiling and clapping and we kiss in front of everyone. Now I can finally say Cas is my husband.