Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Dads

2 years later
"She's almost out!" I yell. By she I mean our daughter. "Yay!" Cas has brought his camera to take pictures. We hear crying from the other room. The woman that had the baby carries her to us. "Thank you." I tell her. When she leaves we take her home. I'very never even.. babysitted for a child.. how am I supposed to take care of one UGH HELP MEEEE. Cas lays his hand on the baby's forehead. "She's fine." he tells me. I look at our daughter. It's ours now. Our baby. Our child. My child that I will raise and take care of. I am a dad now. A dad. I can't believe it. The baby smiles at me. I smile back. "Your name is.." Then Cas says "Ruby." We tale her home in the car. I lay her down on the crib we just bought. I don't know what to do. "Should we feed her?" I ask Cas. "Um. I don't know. In all the years I have lived I have never had a child." Ruby starts to cry. "It's okay baby." I hold her up and walk around the room. Now it is Ruby's room. She falls asleep. I watch her sleep. She looks happy. We leave the room. "Let's take her out for a walk!" Cas says. "Shes just born!" I tell him. "Then.. what?" "I'll go grocery shopping you.. feed her and stuff." "Fine." Cas says making a sad face. "She's your daughter too you know." I kiss him. Then Ruby starts crying again. I run in to the room and the windows are open. "What's wrong baby." I carry her to the living room and I give her to Cas. I open the closet in her room. Blood. Blood everywhere. "Shit." I whisper. "Cas!" "What?"