Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

The magic we had to give

Cas gets a gun. I take Ruby and run outside the building. "Baby it's gonna be okay." I say, sweating. She cries. Her hands hit my face and she's bending them and screaming. I smell her but she hasn't pooped or peed. Cas knows more about this than I do. I'm just a human dad. She opens her little tiny mouth and says "Guruba." First I think it's just baby gibberish when she says it again. "Guruba. Guruba." I open the door to our house and Cas is cleaning up blood in the living room. He tells me to come back in. I shut and lock the door and put Ruby in my bed. She falls asleep. I shut the door and I walk to the living room where Cas is. "Cas" "Dean." "Cas, she was talking. She said "guruba" or something." "I've heard it.. I've heard it." He thinks about it for a while then doesn't come up with anything. "I think I need to summon a angel." "W-We can't. Not with our newborn baby daughter here." Ruby cries from my room. "Go find some books on guruba or whatever it is Cas. Go to the library." I open the door to my room and Ruby is lying on the bed at least 1 inch taller and smiling. "Ruby?" I whisper. I pick her up. "Hush little baby." I rock her in my arms. "Daddy there's a monster in my room." "What?" I'm surprised to hear her fucking TALKING. OH MY FUCKING GOSH. "Daddy. You heard what I said." "Uh.. yeah. Let's feed you huh? Let me eat too. I must be hallucinating." I say wiping the sweat off my face. I feed her then I set her down in front of the tv with the sound quiet. I eat a chicken salad and call Cas. "Cas. Did you find anything?" He then says something terrifying. "In about 2 to 48 hours the baby will start talking and saying something like someone told him/her to. Then sharp teeth will show up in her mouth and any other place in her body." He pauses. "This part is scary." "Okay." "To cure and get rid of the monster you must feed the baby.. demon blood or any other non human blood. No vampires or shapeshifters. Nothing that can change shape." "I was just reading off of this book." "What book?" I ask shaking. "The book of monsters and curing monsters real edition." "Oh..." Then Cas comes in about 5 minutes after I hang up the phone. He does a spell and summons a demon. The demon feeds her the blood. I can't look. I can't look at someone mutating my baby daughter.