Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Out of my house!

I was locked up. "Aw come ON." I said. I hit the bars on the door and no one even looked at me. I guess this was normal. "I didnt even do anything!" I yelled. "You beat a guy up. What is his name? Jaxson? Jax?" "Jax." I punch the door. But instead of opening it my hand just hurts. "Ouch." After 1 or 2 hours (that felt like 30 years they let me out. "You still have to stay in here with the children." "Bitch." I whisper. "I heard that!" The police looks so scary I don't say anything. Today's been a tough day. The kids are fighting reach other and throwing food but I just sit here. "Why are you so quiet?" a kid asks. He doesn't look older than 11. "Becuase I can be. Go away." I must have scared him because he walks away from me fast. While no one is looking I push my sleeve up and I drag the shark tooth against my skin. The sight of blood makes me dizzy. I almost fall down when the police guy catches me. "You alright?" "I just.. need to go home." I say. I feel like throwing up. My stomach hurts and I'm dizzy. "Alright." He drives me in his police car and I come home. "Hi!" Mum comes out the door looking worried. "Dean where were you?" "Uh." I don't answer. While the guy explains everything that happened I think about the angel. I want to see the angel. If he's real. Mum makes go in to my room. "You crazy little kid! Fight someone one more time, you're out of my house!" "Mum! I'm barely 14!" "You only have one chance left." I sigh.