Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Parents visiting

Today is the day my parents come here. I just want to wear clothes I want to wear but my therapist and Cas think I should be wearing something more neater. So. Black shit and black pants. I don't know. I'm not really good at the whole clothes thing. "They're here Dean!" Cas says. I stand up from a chair and I look. My parents. My dad is slightly taller than my mom. She's about 5'4 and he's 5'4 and half. My sister is here too. "Hi Dean!" "Hey." Cas smiles at me and walks away. My therapist brings them to a room with me. "So.. How are you doing Dean?" My dad asks. "I'm fine." I tell them. I'm not cutting as much as I used to and after alot of hearing about I need to throw away from my shark tooth from Cas I threw it away. Well I handed it to him and he threw it away. Sandy and I are JUST friends and she's not homophobic or anything. "That's good." "I missed you so much Dean." My mum is crying and hugging me and calling me her gorgeous son and that i'm important to her or whatever. "Okay.. Mum stop it." I tell her. She wipes away her tears. Sometimes I think she cries too much. She does.. and at the stupidest things. After 1 hour of them talking about me I decide to tell them. "Mum, Dad.. I'm gay." My dad looks at me. "A little bit young to know that don't you think?" I don't look at him. My mum hugs me and says "I will always support you no matter what. It doesn't matter if you're gay, a girl, a boy, if you like dresses or whatever. I will always love you Dean." "Aw. Thanks mum." I didnt know she would accept me. I feel like I got a huge weight off my chest. That's what it feels like at least. When they leave I go to the TV room. Cas is sitting there looking at the window. "Cas?" He looks at me and tells me to sit. I sit next to him. He kisses me. "I wish I had parents." I say "Who sent you here?" "A human." "Oh." "I told them I'm gay." ""Good for you." he says. He touches my thigh. We go to his room here and our clothes are off. He kisses me roughly and his hand is on my dick jacking me off.