A Dark Perception

Forbidden

They say that it is never a fairy's fault, but rather natures' for cursing the species with such a tiny brain. For with a head that small, only one emotion is capable of sitting forefront in the mind.

Hate.

Pure, unadulterated hate.

Bright blue eyes glittered with unshed tears as she watched her own precious Peter sit on the lip of that bitches window again; making it the third time this week. True, time held no sway over her six-inch frame, but still, even her tiny mind began to notice the increase in flights to and from Neverland. Always to end up lingering outside this second story having to suffer the the long winded rabble of some adventure-obsessed, shapeless girl. And usually in the rain only an English summer can provide.

Her hands traveled down her own sultry curves covered by a tight garment of specially weaved Kallia grass. A perfect hourglass figure; perfect everything in fact. Every attribute applied flawlessly and without hesitation.

'So why are his eyes always on Her when everything he will ever need is right here. No glass to separate us, no secrets, no worry of time.'

She huffed sulkily as she gazed longingly at her-

Was he a companion? A friend? A lover?

A companion? Surely yes. Their adventures were countless and they were never one with out the other.

A friend? Of course. She had found him in the first place! Saved him from a life of maturity, responsibility, and liver spots! She brought him other boys to lead on adventures of the greatest magnitude; she always by his side. Only a true friend would go to such lengths.

A lover? She could recall every smile; every laugh. In her mind was the burned image of his face. It imprinted her being, her very soul with a fevered possession. She knew his most intimate thoughts. It was she who comforted him when he shed tears over a family he never knew, a fallen friend, or his fears of self doubt and dark. Even when all, including his shadow, abandoned him, he could always look to her beauty and light and find strength to keep going. She did all these things. Her. Not that girl beyond the cracked window swinging a sword haphazardly at her siblings, cross dressing for all of London to see.

Completely improper of one of her gender and station.

And yet this is where she sat. Watching him, watching her. Of course she knew this obsession would not last. Time was relentless for those who could not fly. And after it had ravaged Wendy beyond all beauty and want, she would be there. In all her intricately perfect glory, she would remain by his side. Patiently awaiting the next grand adventure for she and her Pan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is just something that popped into my sleep deprived brain. Comment if you like the idea, comment even if you don't. This is the first one, and I guarantee that the next ones will be longer, and more in-depth. If you have a specific warped fairy-tale that you would like to read, just comment and I'll try it. I'm always up for a challenge. Thanks!