Status: Ongoing

The Sky Dancer

Chapter 8

The prince felt the hoop in his arm sink into his skin under the pharaoh’s sturdy grip, the teen thrown carelessly over the sovereign’s ample bed. The door closed with a strident sound, the walls shaking slightly from the hit.

“You sure picked a perfect night for your little schism.” The ruler spat in displeasure, ripping the crown from his head and throwing it over the room followed by a metallic clash.

Yugi cleaned the trace of tears from his face, a burning irritation shaking his small body while glaring toward the lavish covers of the bed. A huge panic nestled in the bottom of his stomach, his frame frozen under the ferocity expelled from the monarch.

The soldier responsible for Atemu’s injury quickly dropped his hold of the whip, his knees sinking to the floor, apologizing to his commander for his careless actions.

The rest of the guards followed his example, those unable to merely lowered their heads in reverence.

The pharaoh ripped the whip from his arm, dropping the leather object to the ground while his potent gaze rested over the intruder.

It only took a second for the prisoner to summon a sharp blade from his wrists ripping the fabric of his tunic, the hidden weapon sinking before a soldier’s chest while the lightening reflexes cut through a nearby throat.

“RYOU NO!” Yugi screamed as his hands flew toward his mouth in shock, his eyes threatening to escape from his sockets.

Deaf to his master’s call the albino stormed at an amazing speed, the blade trying to reach the sovereign before him.

Atemu moved a second faster, his hand gripping the blade itself while his fist sank into the warrior’s guts, the formidable strength ripping his consciousness away as blood ejected from his mouth.

Yugi remained frozen as the sovereign threw the unconscious body of his best friend to the side with a look of indifference. His crimson gaze focused on the soldier lying over the floor, the blood flowing from his throat and pooling by his sides. His fading eyes rested over the ruler while raising a weak hand in his direction. The monarch kneeled next to him, grasping his palm firmly while bracing the stare of the soldier. The man’s lips moved in reflex as he chocked on his own gore, the light vanishing from his eyes joining his deceased comrade after endless seconds.

After a long pause Atemu’s gracile fingers closed the eyelids of the lost guard, his deep voice delivering orders to remove the bodies. The soldiers obeyed without delay, their looks somber as they carried the corpses of their fellow comrades.

His stern gaze aimed toward the albino lying unconscious over the floor, a quiet sob stealing his attention into the prince.

His thoughts quickly recalled the flashing events where he listened the assassin’s name coming from his lips. A pang of betrayal hit him with full force, his rage reaching the young one’s distressing look.

“Take this murder to a cell, I’ll deal with him later.” He ordered in a lethal tone, the rest of the escort obeying his instructions without delay.

“It seems you have forgotten the delicate situation you find yourself in.” The pharaoh raged while pacing around like a caged beast once both reached the ruler’s private chambers.

Yugi remained silent.

He concluded any offer of explanation from his end would only sound as an excuse to spare his life. He refused to permit his enemy the pleasure, even at the cost of his life.
His eyes glanced at the dry blood on his own arm, the sovereign’s fresh injury leaving a trace behind him.

“Your grace is hurt.” He whispered with a cold timbre, his words reflecting an obvious statement rather than offering any concern.

Pain ripped from his skull as his hair was pulled from the back of his nape, his body forced to stand and his back hitting against the post of the bed.

“Two of my men are dead.” The ruler whispered dangerously low, his eyes blazing with the force of a demon making the dancer’s knees shake. “Because of you and your killer’s plot.”

Yugi’s eyelids closed forcibly as the wood sank into his skin, the air escaping his lungs while guilt ripped his heart apart.

“Perhaps I have been too kind.” The man sighted, his fiery lips dangerously close to the dancer’s ear. “Have you forgotten is only because of my good will your beloved country remains intact?”

The prince’s lilac eyes turned huge in realization, the grave mistake of his insubordination reaching his features as the monarch faced him.

“With just a word I can suspend our efforts.” He continued, “People would starve and turn into a civil unrest without our benefaction. Is that what you seek?” The thought alone stole the air from Yugi’s body, panic reaching his throat impeding his breathing.

What was I thinking? The teen thought as a cold sweat slip through the back of his neck, hating himself for the grave mistake he committed.

Both remained silent as they held each other’s eyes, the endless seconds carrying the weight of ages. His wrists were thrown above his head, the massive strength of the ruler able to hold the prince in place with a simple lock of his hand.

The cut he inflected on himself when stopping Ryou’s weapon was deep, the scarlet liquid traveling over the pale skin of Yugi’s arm as the metallic scent reached his nostrils.

He could see the pharaoh watching him with an inviting stare, his eyes moving over his body still dressed in his dancing garment. His lips approached the youngest with infinite patience, once again the aroma of spices enveloping him as he felt the temperature burn his own skin.

“I should remind you who do you belong to.” The pharaoh spoke while brushing each word against the prince’s lips, his eyelids half shut while casting the effect of his sensuous presence; the teen unable to summon any resistance.

He felt the familiar fingers ghost the exposed skin of his delicate waist, the digits brushing over the stones on his chest and reaping the top away as the gems fell and spread against the floor. Yugi shut his eyes with force, his mind screaming as fear crawled over his skin with the trace of the sovereign’s warm hands.

He had prepared himself each night for that moment, resigned to let the monarch have his way with him if it could spare the life of his people. Now everything came to the ghastly conclusion he would serve no good purpose after the pharaoh finished with him.

The realization stole the strength left in his body and his desire to fight. The fire in his eyes died along any glim of hope for Ryou and the entire nation of Nubia, many counting on him to please the monarch and failing miserably.

Rough fingertips brushed the marked lines in his stomach, exploring the firm muscle now exposed to the air. The pharaoh’s lips pressed against the dancer in a possessive kiss, his tongue tracing the skin and drinking a delicious and unusual taste. The prince’s mouth possessed a clear sweetness, like drinking of a cool stream that freshen his own burning temperature.

His clothing became obstructive as he pressed against the little one’s body, trying to reach the addictive taste just as a soft moan escaped from his deep voice. The sound traveled inside Yugi’s throat, the grave tune vibrating inside his very core.

His wrists remained trapped behind the pharaoh’s firm grip, the hold painful and draining over his head while the unimpeded hand brushed the arc of his lower back. The slender fingers nestle against his column, feeling each vertebra while traveling lower toward his bottom.

His mouth remained trapped inside the monarch’s kiss, drowning a fearful moan after reaching the level of his thigh. The rustle of the prince’s dancing skirt caught the ruler’s attention, reaping the fabric with ease till the skin became exposed. The man reached the little one’s leg and raised it to the level of his hip, pressing against Yugi’s need while his nails plunged into the soft surface.

The teen turned his face to the side while his golden bangs obscured his template, his jaw captured by the pharaoh’s elegant fingers in a firm grip to meet his mesmerizing gaze. The rings dressing the exquisite digits carved the surface of his chin, a slight discomfort added to the pressure of his mandible.

“You are mine.” He whispered with a dangerous tone, the young one unable to assemble any refusal. “And if you try to defy me again…”

The pharaoh pressed closer to his body, the advancing frame casting a shadow over the prince. “…I will not hesitate to end your life with my own hands.”

Yugi felt his body catch in flames, enduring similar symptoms of the fever from previous days. His thoughts became foggy while his vision caught spots as the blood drained from his face. He felt weak and scared, unable to recall the reason that drove him to evoke the displeasure of the powerful figure.

The little one’s helpless expression appeased the man who managed to break him with slight effort. His innocent face provoked a raving hunger, the softness and fragrant scent of his skin awakening his fervor.

The pharaoh released the captive wrists before his strong arms carried the light figure of the youngest into his bed, discarding his own clothing with smooth flows.

His cape fell into the floor soundlessly, his impressive constitution crawling on top of the dancer as he removed the rest of his attire. The movement was so captivating Yugi remained frozen against the soft pillows and covers, his eyes roaming over the skin of the pharaoh.

Numerous scars adorned the russet skin as it glowed with the soft whisper of the flames inside the lamps, the thin sheet of sweat booming his exquisite scent. Only a shanti concealed the rest of his body, the rich color of his gaze traveling along his body while his skilled fingers ripped the rest of his skirt away, the ruined cloth fastening his arms against the border of the extensive bed.

The pharaoh remained mesmerized by the breathtaking sight of the unclothed body.

He let his mouth capture those lips as he made his way into his slender neck, the sensible reaction clearly displayed on his angelic features. The taste was even richer, a sweet fragrance escaping from his pores. Yugi’s strong hips collided with his own, brushing his member and provoking a feral groan as he left a black mark over the ivory surface.

The teen bit on his lip to prevent the noises from escaping, his previous experiences never evoking anything besides pain and fear.

His own need stiffen as the pharaoh’s mouth marked his body, ripping his lip apart after sustaining his efforts to remain silent by the subtle ministrations on his hipbones.

The monarch captured his chin as his tongue drank the crimson liquid, sharing the metallic taste in his own mouth

“Do you hate it that much that you even do this…” he whispered while caressing the wound over his lips. “…to yourself? Or maybe you enjoy it too much?” He brushed the words against him, his hand smoothing the firmness between the dancer’s legs making Yugi’s eyes open in surprise.

The pharaoh’s own gaze opened in a hungry expression as he kept caressing the sensible middle of the teen under his power, an elegant eyebrow rising while witnessing the massive attempts of his prey to resist the pleasing feelings.

Atemu raised the lower body of the teen, his legs opening and rubbing his own need against his middle. His baritone voice let sensual gasps filled the room as his bangs moved along his face.

The prince was as his limit, a titanic effort to keep his own voice behind his teeth costing painful stabs to his mouth.

He could feel the pharaoh’s firmness rub against his bottom, his legs resting against his sides while the fabric pressed painfully against his wrists. His sensible nipples enjoyed the ministrations of the blazing tongue of the sovereign, not able to hold his own voice any longer and rage filtered between the pleasurable moan.

The royal took noticed of his reaction, a shiver traveling to his back as those eager eyes searched for his limit.

He skillfully untied the fabric from the bed, the knot still holding him prisoner as the monarch reached for his lips between his tied arms.

Atemu took advantage of the dancer’s marvelous flexibility as he rested the back of his knees against his sun-kissed shoulders, the pale back lying against the wall as the passionate kiss stole his breath away. The lack of oxygen made the teen’s mind dizzy, loosing his sanity through the pain and pleasure he was experiencing.

“S-stop.” The prince was barely able to convey between the passionate ministrations.

He felt the monarch nibble on his lobule, the heavy breathing of the man close to his ear awakening an unwanted longing.

“We both know you are enjoying this.” Atemu murmured heavily, his words escaping between his teeth. His hand enclosed the teen’s member while pumping firmly, the eyes opening and washing the monarch’ stare in a lavender storm.

“Ah!” He screamed, loosing the reservation and sweat drenching their bodies as the bed’s frame collided soundly with the wall.

Yugi couldn’t help the stars that manifested behind his eyelids, the tone in his voice unfamiliar as the pleasure sailed through his build.

The last of his rational thoughts refused to acknowledge the enjoyment he was receiving, miserably failing with every new moan escaping into the air proving the contrary. He never received a kin sort of feeling from anyone, too scared and tortured to evoke anything related of what the pharaoh was inflicting. He hated himself for allowing such reactions to affect him, nothing preparing him for what approached next.

His fingers cramped from the massive effort coming from the tension in his legs. A thrill so pure and satisfying escaped from his member, washing the pharaoh’s hand and his own stomach as repetitive waves escalated inside his abdomen. His breath came in hard gasps, his hair soaked and exhaustion replacing the pleasure after several spasms.

The pharaoh didn’t pause his exertions, driving the teen to stand against the post while his broad chest press against the pale back. His delicate nose brushed against the hair of the teen, enjoying the exquisite fragrance as his elaborate breathing contrasted with the ruler’s collected pulse.

He exposed the pale fluid in his fingers to the prince, the little one crushing his forehead against the column while his eyes manifested the shame of what he allowed to happen.

“After tonight, your body won’t be able to subsist without me.” He breathed hotly behind his ear, the young one frowning while closing his eyes in exasperation.

“Oh!” Yugi groaned, tears of pleasure trapped between his long eyelashes as his own nails scratched the post, the skin on his wrists turning a strong shade of crimson from his silk shackles. Atemu’s velvet fingers found the ring of his entrance, his own essence easing the intrusion as the firmness returned to his member. The sensation was something strange and new, the invasion pushing the walls apart as a thrilling response coursed through his anatomy.

“Yes.” The pharaoh whispered against his ear, a digit pushing into a deeper angle that took away the strength of the prince. His confused eyes opened as a striking wave of bliss circuit through his insides, the firm arm of the pharaoh holding him in place.

“Beg me to end this.” He muttered while taking a bite of his shoulder blade, his fingers coming to an abrupt stop as he filled the teen in a hollow sensation.

His member pulsed painfully followed by a buried dissatisfaction, realizing the monarch used a more agonizing method of torture than rape. Misery and sorrow embodied his mind as he realized the painful truth, his desire for release tormenting him after experiencing something unfamiliar to him.

“D-don’t do this.” The prince whispered with a breaking misery in his tone, conscious of the shaking of his knees.

“The sooner you realize it’s futile to refuse me, the easier it will be for you.” The pharaoh muttered with a tone soaked in lust, his inviting suggestion colliding with the last worthless attempts of resistance.

Beyond any doubt, Yugi understood how helpless he was. His efforts achieved nothing and merely awarded him with massive pain the longer he prolonged his refusal. Tears roamed from his eyes, his brow pressing against the post wishing for the situation to cease.

“Please…” his voice hardly escaped his lips as he closed his eyes, loosing the battle with himself after realizing the words he muttered.

“Louder.” The pharaoh ordered, his body pressing against the teen’s sensual back.

“Please… I beg you.” He mourned after an endless pause, the pain only increasing with the sense of powerlessness.

Atemu released the teen’s wrists from their velvet prison, turning to face him while his gaze resembled a mellow fire. His gentle fingers brushed the tears away as he repaid the prince with a soft kiss, their eyes closing placidly.

Yugi’s nose wrinkled amid their trade as he felt the soothing push against his entrance, the expert digits finding their desired spot with no effort. The pharaoh held the dancer’s leg over his forearm the angle allowing a flowing access making the youngest pant heavily. The press of his fingers against his hipbones earned him a delicious squeal, the man drinking the exquisite reactions of the creature under his leniency.

“Let it out…” the man panted hotly against the teen’s mouth, enduring the need of his own member as his hand pumped the prince’s manhood.

Reluctant at first the little one couldn’t help the moans that finally released into the air, the alluring sounds pleasing the monarch who double his efforts and achieved a splendid result. Yugi’s spasms contracted his abdomen again as he felt his second climax arrive, his release long and heavy stealing his breathe away.

He didn’t have any strength left as he abandoned himself to the pharaoh’s grasp, the man easily delivering him against the bed.

“I hope you understand now.” The man whispered with the sweetness of a caring lover, the words cutting like knives into the prince’s heart. “You’ll never be able to escape from me.”

The ruler finally discarded the last piece of clothing, his exposed member brushing Yugi’s skin as terror filled the pit of his stomach. The man was clearly at the edge of his patience, ready to find his own release from his submitted prey.

He took a firm hold of the teen’s hips, turning his body against the mattress as his delicate face rested against the covers of the bed. The stiff length found his entrance, the intrusion too obstructive it took several long and painful intents to reach a complete shove.

Atemu closed his eyes in bliss, the tightness of the walls surrounding him and shaking his frame. The hot pangs burned the skin of the prince’s back, the teen holding the pain behind his clenched teeth.

His firm hands took a hold of the delectable hips before his own began a slow tempo, the pumping accompanied by a sensual groan of his baritone voice.

The room was soon filled with the noises of skin hitting against skin, sweat drenching their bodies and the bed moving against the wall.

The prince’s own pleasure lastly course through his frame after several shoves, his knuckles pressed against the sheets of the bed. He could feel Atemu’s hands roaming through his soft back, his mouth leaving marks after the trace of his fingers.

He turned the prince to his side, his slender leg resting against his cooper shoulder and reaching a more profound angle that got the teen screaming.

Yugi could feel the frenetic beat of his own heart in his ears, the sweat drenching his hair as his bangs clenched to his face. His eyes couldn’t look away from the image before him, the pharaoh’s mesmerizing frame lying all over him. His gaze exposed a beautiful scarlet pigment, the color resembling the shine of fire itself. His expressions were strong and sensual, the noises he evoked arousing the submitted teen. Every firm muscle was evident under the gorgeous tone of his skin, hot drops of sweat traveling between the marked lines.

He was so entranced he hardly noticed the change of their position. The pharaoh was holding the bed’s frame firmly as the teen’s head rested between his arms, the smooth back colliding with the cushions as he continued his furious thrusts.

His slender fingers pulled on the little one’s nape to expose his neck, filling the clear skin with new bruises over the present ones. He marveled on the painful expressions soaked by the pleasurable sensations conflicting inside his mind.

The teen had rightly surrendered to his will, the helpless expression fuelling his need.

Atemu felt the familiar tension of his approaching climax, pumping the teen’s members to accelerate his own orgasm.

“AH!” The teen screamed, his already sensible skin colliding with the new orgasm that threatened to steal his consciousness away.

“How brass of you to believe you may finish without my consent.” The pharaoh gasped as the teen’s eyes opened in horror, a thumb pressing against the release of his member obstructing his spasm.

Atemu nourished his excitement at the forlorn of the prince, his desire growing to hear the little one beg again for his compliance. His fingers kept his tortuous hold of the prince’s member, unable to finish while exposing the agonizing pain in his angelic eyes.

“Who do you belong to little one?” The man asked with a luring force, earning a fiery glare from the prince as his fingers scratched the arms of the royal. The evident displeasure drove a hungry shiver as he felt those fingers sink on his skin.

The pharaoh pressed his own thigh against the teen’s middle, pumping slight into his member without releasing his exit.

“No!” Yugi screamed, the pleasure converting into pain.

“I shall not repeat myself.” Atemu evoke with a firm tone, enjoying every second of the teen’s futile resistance.

“Please stop.” The prince begged, no virtue left in him to defend. He wanted release, his efforts to keep struggling vanishing with every pulse of the monarch’s hand.

“Very well, we can keep this the entire evening.” The man decided, his hands raising the beautiful hips while his own member intrude the young one’s entrance into a deeper angle. His own hips lashed unrestrained, the speed of his hand matching the pumping of his prisoner whose eyes closed in pain.

“I beg you!” the teen mentioned in an apologetic tone behind his clashing teeth.

“Who do you belong to!” The monarch’s deep voice resounded around the room, the strenuous power of his tone conjuring his deepest fears.

Yugi’s tears finally ran free, his body unable to withstand the massive indignation and physical pain tormenting his body.

“You.” He whispered, his consciousness fleeing his body. “I… belong to you.”

Pleased with the words the pharaoh released his hold, the shoves of his own hips making Yugi’s eyes roll as pleasure erupted from his member. His mind went blank as he lost himself against the shoves of his conqueror, his own release finally expelled from his body taking his own consciousness with it.

Atemu’s release filled the teen’s insides, the substance spilling from his entrance as his voice delivered a deep groan. He was soaked and the bliss washed over his frame, his member still pulsing inside his prisoner. His magnificent sun-kissed back expanded in hurried movements as his breath return to normal, his face soaked as droplets fell against the mattress.

Don’t ever forget that. The pharaoh’s mellow voice whispered in his ear, the words distant and surreal as Yugi vanished into the darkness.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Shimon dismissed the warnings of the guards by the dungeon, using his own authority to chase them away as he headed for the cells. No one took into consideration the turn of events that evening brought and he had no intention to rest until bringing the truth from the assassin who infiltrated the castle.

The prisoner was brought unconscious and beaten without mercy, his days surely numbered after his foolish attempt to end the life of their sovereign.

His pupil Shada remained in Nubia, his millennium key much needed in their moment of urgency.

“Master Shimon for your own safety…” one of the guards prevented his advance, the old man watching the soldier with serene eyes before interrupting him.

“Young man for the safety of the kingdom I suggest you fetch me a bucket of water.” The priest delivered, confusion all over the man’s eyes at the mention of his request.

“Sir, I insist.” He attempted again.

“Must I repeat myself?” The wise councilor responded, his tone promising retribution.

“No sir.” The soldier answered, standing straight before his superior.

Reluctant, the man headed for the respective cell of their dangerous prisoner, the albino lying unconscious against the cold floor.

A simple look of the councilor revealed the young features of the captive. He seemed no older than their sovereign himself, his striking looks presenting a foreign template.

The bucket was brought in a matter of minutes, the priest ordering the man to dump the liquid between the bars.

The cold splash brought the convict to his senses, a heavy cough obstructing his breathing while pain washed all over his face.

“Very well, how about you begging by telling us who are you.” The regent pronounced dangerously low, his eyes stern and calculating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yu-Gi-Oh! Is the property of Kazuki Takahashi, and are not Spellcraft Writings’ intellectual property. This is for entertainment purposes only. No financial gain was made from this nor will any be sought.