Status: Purely entertainment. No plot.

Intoxication

Alive

Dean slammed the door angrily, cussing the whole time. He kicked his shoes off and dropped his bag resulting in multiple loud crashes. Castiel peeked around the corner, worried.
"Dean, what is-" before a sentence could be formed Cas was up against the wall. Deans lips were smashed against his. As soon as Cas had won over Dean's tongue in the mini-war going on within Cas's mouth Dean went to his neck. He was being so rough tonight and as worried as Cas was he was mostly aroused. Dean bit roughly into the right side of Cas's neck resulting in a sharp intake of breath. Dean was licking his way down until he reached cloth. Obviously having nothing to do with a simple piece of clothing standing in his way, Dean stopped briefly to pull it off. As soon as the pale blue fabric of the shirt was at their feet Dean went back to work. Dean kissed down Cas's stomach nibbling harshly here and there. Cas bit his lip holding back the many moans in the back of his throat. Dean glanced up noticing how desperate he was making his lover which only encouraged him further.
"O-Oh Dean you don't have to-" once again before a sentence was finished Dean had removed another item of clothing. Dean licked around the hem of Cas's boxers for a while making Cas shaky. Dean hadn't been in control for a while this was new. "Please." That's all it took for Dean to yank down his boxers and instantly take him into his mouth. "Oh fuck babe- ahh."
Dean had gotten so great at sucking Cas off, he learned quickly. Not to mention the perfect shape of Dean's lips were enough to make Cas's mouth water. Dean moved his tongue roughly along the length of Cas sometimes taking him within his mouth. Cas threw his head back, a moaning mess. Cas was so close already but he promised he wouldn't be the one to cum first. Finally Dean took his whole self into his mouth moving quickly. Cas had to resist pulling Dean down harder but resist he did. Cas pulled Dean up quickly leaving him unable to react. Cas stripped Dean down and positioned himself quickly.
"Just fuck me here okay," Dean moaned," I need it." He didn't need to ask, Cas was already wet enough for it to be easy. Cas put himself in slow letting Dean almost push himself to the base. "C'mon babe please!" Cas leaned forward and whispered into Dean's ear-
"Beg for it."
And oh did Dean beg he bit his lip and turned his head to the side kissing Cas quickly.
"Please fuck me babe." Cas moved at his own slow rhythm first, Dean moaning and whimpering quietly wanting more, no, needing more. The curve of Dean's back was fascinating to Cas, the art of human structure. Dean's muscles were so symmetrically sculpted and Cas decided teasing was no longer necessary. Cas was quick now leaving Dean a cussing mess.
"Fuck fuck, right there Ca-Cas!" Dean was feeling himself along with Cas ramming him from behind so his orgasm was quick, only slightly after did Cas cum as well letting out a moan into Dean's ear his hot breath tickling Dean's neck. They stood there a minute before Cas pulled out, allowing Dean to get dressed as well as himself.
"Grab me a fucking whiskey," Dean said, kissing Cas hard once again.
"Of course dear."
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: Okay not my characters whoops characters and names go to the creators for credit and etc. I needed some destiel k thanks