The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Eleven

We pulled up to my small house and exited the car, walking across my carefully manicured lawn up to my front door; I unlocked it and let us into my spotlessly cleaned house.

"Woah, who'd you afford this place?" Alex asked upon almost walking onto my white carpet with his dirty shoes, only to be stopped by my quick yelling.

"No shoes on the carpet!" I yelped causing Hope to stir in the sleep she was still engulfed in, I shook my shoes off and walked across the carpet in my socks, I turned into a hallway that held four doors, 2 bedrooms a bathroom and a linen closest, I opened the second bedroom door, and stepped into the pastel painted room. I set Hope down on her bed next to her sleepy time baby Pooh Bear stuffed animal. As soon as I had her lying down and her baby monitor step up so I could hear and see her in my bedroom, I turned around to see Alex.

"You never answered my question," He smirked walking over to Hopes crib and peering in at the peacefully sleeping baby.

"Well, I have a—Oh shit!" I stopped mid-sentence and my eyes widened, I had totally forgotten about my job and Hope daycare set up. "I can't leave tonight, unless you can get everyone to stay here for the night, I'm gonna have to come up at a later time."

"Why can't you?" He asked visibly bummed.

"I have to cancel Hopes daycare and tell my boss I'm leaving," I replied suddenly stressed over the situation.

"Well, If we can stay here, than we can stay over night and you can come with us when we leave in the morning," He suggested.

"Hmm, let me think," I replied tapping my chin, "Inviting Jack, along with you and the two mellower boys into my very clean house for the night. Along with all of your crew, I'm not sure if my house would be able to take it, let alone me being able to take it. No help I'm almost 100% sure all the racket would wake Hope," I paused waiting for him to defend himself and his friends, he didn't say anything so I just sighed and said, "Fine, but don't break or spill anything. I'd like to keep the carpet white."

A wide grin spread across his face before he walked away to call his band mates to tell them they were staying the night here, and give them the address.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I sighed looking at the sleeping baby for the answer to my question.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, for this being the my first full story to exceed 10 chapters since my Frank Iero story :D

Comments are adored :]