The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Twelve

Alex called the boys and told them where I lived and how to get there, they arrived a mere twenty minutes later bringing in their duffle bags and dirty shoes. It was apparent they didn't take off nor wipe off their rain mud covered shoes before walking on my white carpet.

"Ughaaaahhhh," I screeched putting my hands atop my head and pulling on my hair at the sight of black moist dirt on my carpet, my screech earned me terrified glances from everyone in the room.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked coming up from behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist in attempt to comfort me, I pushed his arms away and marched over to where the other boys stood along side their bags, shoes still on feet.

"Do you see this?" I yelled, pointing at the mud on the carpet, they solemnly nodded. "You have until I finish making food for it to be gone, you don't even want to know what's going to happen if its still there," I glared walking into my kitchen to find Jack walking in from the garage carrying what seemed to be weights. He looked to be struggling with carrying them.

"Steve, can you help me plea--" He quit talking when he dropped the weight on the specially ordered red tile floor, causing a cracking noise to occur. I dropped my jaw before walking over to the site to see a three tiles cracked beyond repair. "Oh my god, I am so sorry," Jack said with a slightly worried look on his face, looking up to see my enraged look, I pointed at him and shot him a look that I would imagine looked very frightening, seeing as he backed up a few steps before hauling ass into the living room. I followed him to find him cowering behind Matt, upon seeing my face, Matt ran away from Jack as someone would run from a fire.

"Jack Barakat, get your ass over here right this fucking instant!" I growled glaring at the boy whom broke my expensive tile. He shook his head no, and I took this as my signal to get my BB gun and give the boy a good scare. I took the few steps back into the kitchen before walking to the hallway behind it and into my room. I pulled the BB gun out from under the bed and made sure it was fully loaded before walking back out to the living room and toward Jack, gun out and pointed towards him. Without a second thought, he ran for the hills, or at least the kitchen, hiding on the other side of the island and peeking up to see if the coast was clear, I took this as my chance start scaring him so I shot towards the sink, hoping I didn't dent the metal lining.

"Don't kill me," he yelled running back into the living room.

"You broke my expensive special ordered tile," I yelled chasing after him.

"So, that’s no reason to kill me, can't you just get it fixed?" He asked still running like no other.

"It cost me $150 for 10 tiles, do you think I can afford to get it fixed? That would involve me redoing the entire floor," I yelled back still chasing after him, not taking notice that Hope was crying.

"If you can afford this house, then yes!" He replied running towards Hopes room.

"Jack get the fuck back here, if you wake Hope, I'll get the real gun from the neighbors and give her a real reason to be awake," I whisper-yelled, after running after him.

"Wait, real gun?" He asked confused, "What's that then?"

"A BB gun you arse," I replied rolling my eyes.

"Oh," was all he said in reply.

"Yeah, now get back out to the living room," I ordered.

"Yes ma'am," He nodded walking back out.

"You're alive!" Zack stated in false enthusiasm.

"No he's not," I replied earning confused glances from everyone excluding Alex, whom at this point wasn't in the room.

"Where's Alex?" I asked throwing everyone else a confused glance.

"He went to look around," Rian replied.

"Which way did he go?" I asked, getting fingers pointing towards the kitchen in return.

"Fuck it, I'm going to bed, you guys are on baby watch tonight, I wanna get a good nights rest for once," I sighed venturing back to my bedroom, but not before I shot Jack in the ass with my BB gun causing Hope to start crying and the boys to huff in annoyance. I walked into my room and put the BB gun back under the bed and grabbing the baby monitor to put out in the living room, before noticing a person sitting, or rather laying, on my bed.

"You know your beds pretty comfy, "Alex said with a smile, me knowing him all too well was prepared for what would come next and decided to stop it before it happened.

"No, I will not have sex with you and no, you may not sleep in my bed with me," I told him before continuing my walk back to the living room.

"Zack get your weights off my kitchen floor, Jack go inspect the damage and estimate how much you owe my, mind you it cost me $2000 to buy that floor, and with my salary, that was not an easy thing to buy, no college for me. Last but no least,--where are Rian and Matt?" I asked looking around so I could finish my assignments.

"Getting Hope back to sleep," Jack called from the kitchen as he and Zack got their jobs done.

"Good, well tell them the baby monitors are on the couch but the couch in Hopes room pulls out into a bed," I said finishing my orders and retreating to my bedroom.

"Can I please sleep here? I haven't slept in a real bed since tour started," Alex asked with a pout upon me entering the room.

"Fine, but spooning leads to forking and forking leads to you on the floor," I said in a singsong voice before walking over to my large walk in closet and stripping down to my underwear before pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"I bet you haven't had sex since that night with me," Alex commented as I walked out of my closet and around the corner into my bathroom.

"No shit, you got me pregnant, no one wants to fuck a fat chick, nor a mom," I replied rather pissed at his persistence, as I put toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"I could change that," He replied with a stupid grin on his face, I shook my head and turned the water on.

"You could also sleep in the living room," I smiled before shutting the bathroom door and brushing my teeth, then deciding I was going to give Zack and Jack the couch, or maybe just Zack since Jack was not cool in my book. Then give Rian baby duty while Matt got the guest bed, since he did have to put up with them for all this time, and that would be that, seeing as the rest of the crewmembers made a smart choice and decided to stay on the bus. I walked out of the bathroom to find Alex under the covers and his socks and jeans on the floor by the bed.

"Care to join me?" He asked with a smirk.

"As soon as I go give out sleeping arrangements," I replied with a small nod, before walking to the living room.

"Where do we sleep?" Jack asked with a bag of ice on his bum.

"You can sleep on the floor, unless Zack is nice enough to share the pull out bed on the couch with you, Matt gets the guest bed, and Rian gets the pullout couch in Hopes room," I stated with a nod before adding, "The door next to Hopes is the linen closet," and walking back to my room.

"Yay, you're back," Alex cheered as I walked over to my bed.

"Yep, and exhausted," I sighed falling forward onto the bed dodging Alexs legs.

"So turn the lights off and come sleep with me," He shrugged burrowing into my red comforter, most of my house excluding Hopes room and the living room was red and black, my sheets were black and my blanket and pillowcases were red.

"Sleep with you?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"If you want," He replied with a smirk.

"I think I'm gonna take a shower," I said walking to my bathroom.

"Have fun!" He replied as I walked in and shut the door. I turned the water on warm and let it heat up before I stripped down to nothing and poked my ugly c-section scar before I took my relaxing shower.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around myself before picking up my discarded pajamas and throwing them in the hamper, deciding I wanted to wear something warmer. I emerged from the steam-filled bathroom with my hair dripping water; Alex was still laying on the bed, but was now watching my rarely used TV.

"What ya watchin?" I asked sitting on the ledge of my bed looking up at the TV.

"South Park," He replied.

"Eww," I stated scrunching up my nose, disgusted with his choice in TV show.

"You don't have to watch it," He replied.

"Neither do you," I retorted before trying to stand, only to fail miserably and end up stepping on the edge of my towel causing me to fall sideways and lose my towel off my upper half. Alex scrambled over to the end of the bed while I rolled over onto my back and chose to lie there, not caring what he saw.

"Are you ok?" He asked, jumping off the side of the bed and running over to where I was.

"Yeah, I guess I should get up now," I laughed, as Alex extended a hand to help me up, I grabbed it and was swiftly pulled not only to my feet but also into his chest. He looked down at me and stared into my eyes, his brown ones mesmerizing me as he leaned down and kiss my small lips. Without hesitation, I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, lifting myself onto my tippy toes so he could easily deepen the kiss. He somewhat urgently did so, pulling me towards the bad, before lifting me up and setting me on the edge. I put one leg on either side of him, letting my towel fall completely off exposing my naked body, pulling him towards me. I was the one to pull away causing him to look at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"We just got back together Alex! I don't want to start off with you thinking I'm just gonna be some easy fuck," I replied frustrated with myself for letting it get even this far.

"I know you're not, and this is my fault," He sighed. "I'll sleep on the floor if you want."

"No it's ok, as long as you don't try anything, you can sleep in the bed with me," I smiled before kicking him away and jumping off the bed, walking into my closet and pulling on clean underwear along a brown long sleeve thermal shirt along with a pair of blue shorts. After I was fully dressed, I turned the lights out and I walked over to the bed and got in, turning towards the wall, rather than towards Alex. He scooted over so that his warm body was snuggled against my back, and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me as close as possible to him before letting his arm go limp while drifting off to sleep. I closed my eyes and smiled, drifting off myself but not before saying, "Goodnight Alex."

"Night Steve," He replied into my back, causing me to smile just a tad bit wider.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was supposed to leave today, did you notice?
I'm leaving Saturday, but this is probably my last update before I leave, sorry.