The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Thirteen

When I woke in the morning I found myself entangled in Alexs limbs, wondering both, how this happened, and how to get out without waking Alex up. I turned my head a bit to the left to see Alex awake.

"Morning sleepy head," He smiled, before trying to move his legs, only for me to yelp in pain as he pulled my left leg and right arm in the wrong directions, and yes, I said arm. Don't ask me how we got like that, because as I said, I have no clue.

"Move your right leg so I can start untangling myself, please," I said trying to figure out how this was going to work.

"That's not gonna work, your left arm has it in a weird headlock like position," He replied pulling his eyebrows together, probably trying to figure out how that happened.

"Quit trying to figure out how this happened and help me figure out how to get us untangled," I told him frustrated.

"That’s easy," He replied causing me to look at him as if he was crazy, he covered my ears and yelled for Jack. Jack came bounding in the room, seeming as though he was a morning person.

"What?" Jack asked staring at Alex.

"We have a problem," Alex replied as I tried not to laugh.

"How so? Do I even want to know?" Jack asked confused.

"Move the blanket, you'll see," I said with a small laugh, this situation was just super funny to me.

"Are you both clothed?" He asked as a precaution.

"No way, why on earth would we wear clothes to bed, especially with each other?" I asked pretending to be appalled, Jack nodded, knowing that I was joking, and moved the blanket, just to start laughing at our intertwined limbs. He pulled my left arm out of the bunch causing our giant knot to unfold.

"Thank you Jack, now I must go get ready, so I can quit my job and end Hopes daycare," I replied jumping off the comfortable, warm, bed, onto the significantly less warm red carpet. I ran over to my closet, grabbing jeans and a long sleeve shirt along with my hoodie, before running into the bathroom to do my morning routine so I could leave.

I came out of the bathroom about twenty minutes later, fully ready for my day. I walked out of my room, passing by Alex through the kitchen, avoiding looking at the broken tile, and into the living room. I stopped by the pulled out couch to see Zack curled up in a ball on his side, after taking a moment to take a picture of how adorable he looked, I jumped on the couch and woke him up.

"Get up, we're leaving in a few hours, go find some food," I yelled at his before getting off the couch and running into Hopes' room, to find Rian holding Hope and swaying her from side to side as she smiled up at him.

"Hey Steve," Rian smiled as he stopped rocking Hope.

"You're really good with her," I told him, with a smile. He smiled back and looked down at her.

"She's such a good baby, she didn't cry at all last night," he replied rubbing a finger across her cheek causing her, already large, smile to grow.

"Yeah she is," I smiled, before asking, "Can I take her now? Alex and I are going to go cut my ties to this place. I'm not even sure he knows he has to come."

"Sure," he replied with a smile, as he placed Hope into my out starched arms.

"Thanks," I told him smiling, "Well we're off to do stuff," I said grabbing her jacket and jetting out of the room.

"Steve, where are you?" Alex yelled from the kitchen, I crept up to where he was.

"Right behind you," I whispered in his ear, causing him to jump a little bit, right as Hope poked him in the back.

"Can I cook for you?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"McDonalds can cook for us, we have stuff to do, we're leaving right now," I told him as I put the small jacket that was in my hand on Hope. I walked out to my black '06 lancer oz rally edition and stuck Hope in the car seat in the back, buckling her in before I got in the drivers seat, buckling myself in, and started running it to heat it up for when Alex came out. Alex came out and got in the passenger seat.

"Where to now?" Alex asked as he got himself buckled into his seat and situated.

"The bank," I replied backing out of my driveway and onto the street, I had gotten to the stop sign before Alex spoke again.

"Why the bank?" He asked sounding confused.

"Cause that’s where I work," I replied in a duh tone. I saw him nod his head out of the corner of my eye.

I few minutes later, we had arrived at the bank. I turned the car off and got out, dropping my keys in my seat before closing my door and walking towards the door. I walked into the building and over toward my boss's office, I knocked on the door, waited, for an answer, she opened the door a bit before looking behind me to see Alex standing there with Hope in his arms, he was tickling her as she jingled my car keys. She diverted her attention back to me and just nodded, I looked at her confused, she shooed me off, and I took that as her way of saying she knew what was going on, and that I was no longer tied to this place. I smiled back at her before taking my car keys from Hope and having Alex follow me out to the car.

"I'm free," I yelled with a small laugh.

"What about Hopes daycare?" Alex asked.

"I can just call them, I wanna leave already!" I exclaimed getting in the car, Alex stuck Hope in her car seat in the back before getting himself in the passengers' seat and got himself situated.

"We can leave whenever you're ready, ya know," Alex informed me.

"Then call them up and tell them we're leaving as soon as we get back," I replied with a smile. He did as I told and called everyone up, by the time we got back to the house everyone was in the bus and ready to go. I ran inside and grabbed the bags I had packed, throwing the things I had used this morning in a smaller bag, before hauling it all out to the trunk of my car, locking my doors behind me.

"You're not riding on the bus with us?" Jack asked with a pout.

"Nope, I gotta get my car up there somehow," I replied with a small laugh as I closed the trunk and walked over to the driver's side door, "Who's riding with me? I don't wanna go alone."

"Me!" Jack yelled running over to the car and getting in.

"Well, that’s settled," I shrugged, getting in and situated, starting the car. The bus pulled out soon after and my venture back to Maryland began.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm leaving you in the morning, haha.

No seriously, imma be gone in the morning, this is the last planned update before I get back. :]

I might update Find Something Better, not that anyone reads it. >.<