The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Fourteen

I had been in Maryland for a good, solid, three months now and everything was going well, I suppose. I had gotten a job working the door at a strip club, the tips were plentiful and got me through when the paycheck budget was tight. Hope stayed with a babysitter while I worked and Alex did whatever he felt like, who was I to try and tie him down and rain on his parade? I had also refused to accept any financial support from Alex until after we knew this was going to last. I was driving home from work, it was around 1 am and I had just gotten off, thanks to the other door girl showing up. I was some what slowly driving past a fairly busy night club as I watched a swaying couple walk out of the club and into a one night stand. I shook my head and smiled a little, my very small smile soon dropped into a complete frown upon realizing whom it was. The girl was tall and gorgeous with long blonde hair, Alex had his arm around her shoulder as he guided her away from the club, whispering things into her ear, causing her to smile and nod. She was way prettier than me, which in my head made complete sense, Alex wanted a pretty girl, not some borderline good looking girl like me. Before I could see anymore of the horrific site, I sped off to the house I was currently staying in. I had money saved for if something like this were to happen, Alex is a first class liar, I was prepared when one of his promises fell through. If he was going to cheat on me, I was not gonna be around to be cheated on.

I made it back to the house in record timing, I payed the baby sitter and sent her on her way, packing bags for Hope and myself before taking her and the bags and getting in the car. Without so much as a note, I left. Knowing that Alex would look for me in Atlanta, I ran to the only other place I would feel safe, and far enough away. I was off to, Dallas, Texas.
♠ ♠ ♠
SURPRISE, I UPDATED!!! haha. comment!

p.s. sunday is my birthday, i'm sooo not stoked. my family isn't doing shit for it :[ i might chill with my friend Tyler(she's a ladygirl) i think i'll go to the beach :D yuh. Boobs and Whitney are amazing so they're making me cards and sending them to my house. :] thats more than my parents are doing.

p.s.s. I go home Firday night, i'm riding home with my aunt, and 2 of my uncles cause they're driving up to f-dub to see my grandma on her b-day(which is saturday, the day before mine) but yeahhhh. dksnfjkbas! imma be staying at her house for most of Saturday so i won't really be home till the night of the 26th.

comment or i'll....never end it. haha. i don't need to end it. COMMENT!

next chapter is the last. :]