The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Two

It had been a good 3 weeks since that whole awkward 'wake up in Alexs bed naked' thing, and it just so happens, alot more went on than we knew about. Right now, I'm waiting on the arrival of Jack and Victoria seeing, as they were my ride to the airport. Jack and Victoria were the only two people that knew I was carrying Alexs child, Alex was less ready for a kid than I was. Alex didn't know, and I though it would be best if he didn't. As Jacks car finally pulled up Victoria got out and did some major ninja stunts getting to the door to tell me they were finally here. I watched through the window as she jumped out of the car window and fell onto the grass. She rolled for a few feet before jumping up onto her feet and making her way to the door by doing extreme back flips through the remainder of the yard and up the steps to the door, ringing the doorbell once she had arrived there.

"Finally! What took you so long?" I asked as I opened the door, before grabbing my bags.

"Jack and I had to stop on the side of the road to quench our need for hot rough sex in the backseat of the car, sorry," She replied, honestly.

"Ok, gross. I'm sitting upfront!" I replied as the two of us exited my old house and walked to the car.

"We’ve done it there, too," She said in an innocent tone.

"I'll ride in the trunk then," I replied as I threw my bags into the trunk before climbing in myself.

"Tell me what it's like in there, Jack and I will have to try it out sometime," She winked before closing the trunk and getting into the cab of the car. Jack sped off to the airport, catching on that during their hot sex in the back seat; we had lost time. Within about 30 minutes, Jack opened the trunk letting me out so I could grab my bags and make it into the airport to check my baggage in for my flight and whatnot.

"I'm gonna miss you!" Jack and Victoria screeched giving me a giant 'group' hug.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too, come to Atlanta soon so we can chill. Maybe by them I'll have a grossly giant belly to show off," I smiled as we said our last goodbyes and I walked off, I quickly turned and called back to them, "Be sure to tell the others goodbye for me. Oh, and don't let Alex know," I yelled, receiving an ok and sure thing from the pair and I continued my venture through the airport. Within hours, I would be in a new state, trying to make something out of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
extreme boo.
next part will be in Jack POV. cause I have a genius idea :D
yay!

boo for stay up all night, i have work in 3 hours tops :/