The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Three

*Jacks POV*

"Stevers is...gone!" I yelled out dramatically, fake crying and all, as we entered the house that contained Zack and Rian.

"What do you mean, gone?" Rian asked as I calmly sat down shedding my act.

"She moved to Atlanta today, Victoria and I took her to the airport.," I replied smiling as usual.

"Why's she moving all of a sudden? I thought she was staying here till after college," Zack said confused.

"Cause she's pregnant with Alexs kid and she doesn't want him to know," Victoria spat out quickly, I shot her a look as to say Way to let the cat outta the bag, you smart cookie. Before she could say anything in her defense, someone dropped a glass in the kitchen causing all of our attention to be draw to that area.

"Who's in there?" Jack whispered to Zack and Rian, they mouthed back 'Alex'

*Background info* (still Jack POV)

The main reason Steverny didn't want Alex knowing she was preggo with his kid, wasn't because he was too immature to have a kid, or that she didn't want him to think its his responsibility. It was because, two years ago the two dated for about a solid month, he told her he loved her, she said it back, and he got scared of commitment and growing up, so he ended it. He told her he didn't mean it and he hated her, he was crushed worse than she was, and that's almost impossible. The two went on as though nothing ever happened, right up until it was you and the two of them alone in a room, the tension was unbearable. Therefore, once she found out it was his, she acted on her natural impulse and did what she found comfort in doing, she ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so damn short :/

More later if I get comments. :D