The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Four

I sat in my new apartment on the couch eating low-fat cherry Garcia ice cream while watching 30 Days Of Night for the millionth time. Out of nowhere, my cell phone rang causing me to jump and almost drop my ice cream, if it weren't for the fact the movie was at a dull part where they were just sitting in the attic terrified, I would've dropped my ice cream, and then there would be hell to pay.

"Hello?" I answered not diverting my attention from the movie.

"Hey! It's Jack, what ya doing?" Jacks voiced asked from the other end.

"Watching 30 Days Of Night, and eating ice cream, you?" I asked still not paying much attention to the call.

"I just finished doing sound check and was wondering if you wanna hang out," He replied cheerily.

"What do you mean, hang out? Are you saying that after 4 months you're finally in Atlanta?" I asked sticking a rather large spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Yep. So where are you staying? Victoria and I can come get you," He replied.

"No, it's cool. I'll come there; you guys are playing the Masquerade, right?" I asked in reply.

"Yes," He replied.

"I'll be there in 10," I told him hanging up the phone without a reply; I put the lid on my ice cream and tidied up my small mess, leaving the comforter I was cuddled up in on the couch. I purposefully waddled my way into the kitchen, having this noticeable lump sticking out of my body made me feet like a penguin for some reason, I threw my half eaten pint of ice cream into the freezer before venturing back into the living room to shut off my movie so I could go get dressed. After that was done, I got dressed in a black and white polka dot shirt and a pair of altered skinny jeans, just because I could fit in maternity wear, didn't mean I was gonna wear it. I collected y things I needed for going out, threw on a pair of flats, and was out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next part is in Alexs POV and will be out as soon as I get comments. :D
ha.

But really how hard is it to type "Wow this story is so amazing it makes me want to buy you tons of cupcake themed items." i mean, COPY AND PASTE!
haha.