The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Seven

Jack and I drove back to the venue, upon deciding that I needed to talk to Alex and see if maybe, just maybe, he could be mature enough to work this out, to where we could be to together. We pulled up to the venue to find kids already lining up; just to be sure, they got a decent spot when the doors finally opened.

"Unless you want Victoria to get in a fight, you might wanna drive around back," I advised as Jack was about to park on the other side of the road.

"Good call," He nodded and pulled out of his parking spot, driving across the empty street and circling around to the back. "Are you ready?" He asked as we exited the car and started making our way to the venues back door.

"As ready as I'll ever be, seeing as love waits for no one," I sighed before stopping dead in my tracks, a look of pure pain spreading over my face, just to be replaced by a mile wide smile.

"What happened?" Jack asked confused my facial expressions.

"The baby's kicking," I smiled before grabbing his hand and placing it on my round stomach so he could feel as the baby continued to kick like no tomorrow.

"That's so cool!" He shrieked as he retrieved his hand, a smile matching mine appeared on his face, "I want a kid now!" He declared before walking off, I guessed, to find Victoria and tell her about his dire need for a kicking baby. I continued my walk into the venue alone, I found Jack along side Victoria upon entering the doors, apparently, that kid could run.

"Did you tell her you want a kid?" I asked my smile still not leaving my face, which made my question some out as more of an excited statement.

"Yes," He said sulkily.

"I hate kids," Victoria butted in.

"Oh, I see," I replied laughing a little.

"Yeah, so let's go find Alex!" Jack exclaimed grabbing my and pulling me the few steps to their dressing room door, he swung it open and looked in just to quickly turn and put his hand over my eyes.

"What the hell Jack?" I asked pulling his hand off my face and peering into the room, only to see Alex making out with some random girl I had never seen before in my eventful life.

"Don't do it," Jack muttered as the anger built up inside me, Alex and his victim were still oblivious to out presence.

"What the hell is this? Is this anyway to show me you really want to be with me?" I asked enraged as Alex pulled away from the girl and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You obviously have no interest in me, what am I supposed to do, sit around feeling sorry for myself? I think not," He replied.

"If that's how you're going to be about it, then fine. I don't want you to be any part of this child's life, and don't ever try to contact me again." I yelled before turning and walking a few steps down the hallway towards the exit, before earning a hard kick from the baby causing me to double over in pain.

"Are you ok?" Victoria asked concern plaguing her tone.

"Yeah, just fine, call me whenever you're in town so we can hang out, alone. If I ever have to see Alex again, it'll be way too soon." I replied straightening myself out and continuing my walk to my car.

*Jacks POV*

"You're a huge dumbass," I sighed as Alexs make out buddy left the room, for good.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused, scrunching his eyebrows together.

"Steverny came back here to talk to you, she's in love with you dude!" I told him, frustrated at his naivety.

"Shit," He replied throwing his head into his hands, "I thought she didn't want me, now she thinks I don't want her, and now I've lost her for good."

"Maybe not," I told him earning a confused glance from him, "We'll be back here this fall, that's an entire two seasons away, it's only spring, we've got time. She only cut her ties with you; Victoria and I are still friends with her." I smiled already brewing a plan inside my head.

"I heard my name, who wants sex?" Victoria asked running to the room looking even more attractive than usual for some reason.

"Count me in!" I yelped jumping out of my seat an telling Alex, "Think about it, I'll help in anyway I can, as long as it won't cost me my friendship with her," before being pulled out of the room by Victoria.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments, PLEASE!

even if its just something along the lines of "This story is so amazing it makes me want to kidnap members of All Time Low for you, to replay you for such amazing writing."

like i said on the other chapter, COPY AND PASTE! its not that hard!
even if the comment only says "kjfdsbjksdf" that still brings a smile to my face!
please please please! comment! :]