The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Eight

The last time I had seen Jack and Victoria was back in the spring, it was mid winter now and I was living in a 3 bedroom 2 and a half bath, one story house on the nicer side of town. With no help from a college degree, I got the best job I could possibly get, being a teller at a bank, and I had only gotten this job because my math scores in high school were the highest in my class, thank god for that, this job pays better than another mediocre job. It was now December and I gave birth to my daughter Hope RhapsodyGaskarthBrown 3 months ago on September 27th, exactly 2 months after my 19th birthday. She got cursed with Alexs big brown eyes, on top of my fair skin and dark brown hair, she was the cutest baby I had ever seen, and her being mine didn't bias my opinion, she was adorable.

All Time Low would be in town tonight, and after my many protest about not wanting to ever see Alex again, Jack, Zack, Rian, and Victoria finally left me alone about it. Little did they know what I had planned to take my 3-month-old baby along with me to the show, so she could see her father, even though she wouldn't remember it. Of course, I had planned to keep her in the back, as far from the speakers as possible, because her hearing was too sensitive. Thankfully, I was given a child that was soothed by loud noises rather than distraught and unsettled by them, weird right. I got off work at 5 o'clock as usual, I walked to my car and got in, driving the short distance to Hopes daycare to pick her up so I could take her to her first concert.

Her seeing her father play, and to see my friends were not my only reason for taking her and myself to the show. After she was born I found it increasingly hard to take care of her, looking back on what I did, I felt like a total ass for leaving Alex like that, it was very immature and foolish of me, but you can't blame me, it was the mad crazy hormones. Back to my point, I had recently decided, that I would rather stick with Alex through whatever it took, to have him back with me to raise this child.

I entered the daycare building and walked over to where I would pick up Hope like any other day, after I signed her out.

"Come on Hope, we've got a heart to win back," I told her as I lifted her out of the playpen and into my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short.

I might be leaving Mibba, if i do, i'll be posting on MySpace at, www.myspace.com/SheWasTheMuseFanFics so add me there just incase :]