The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Nine

I made it into the venue, and after saying, my proper hellos to the All Time Low crewmembers, along with telling them my appearance here was a secret; I let them look in awe at my adorable baby. After about an hour of them playing with her, I took her back from them and found myself a decent place to stand where I could watch the set, but not be spotted if anyone were to look for me. My happy baby and I swayed to the music as they played on. It wasn't until they started playing Shameless that I got spotted, and not even by a member, but by Victoria.

"Steve?" She asked wide-eyed, as she slowed her walking to a full stop from her previous venture from the bathroom back to the stage.

"That would be me," I replied as I quit swaying.

"I thought you said you didn't want to come," She said slightly confused, tilting her head to the side.

"I didn't back in August, I've had alot of time, and a baby since then," I replied casually, bouncing my wiggling baby on my hip.

"I wanna see her!" She exclaimed pointing to the baby that was currently wiggling in my arms, trying to dance. I handed her over to Victoria, after she eyed the baby intensely she looked back up at me and said, "She looks like a mini girl version of Alex, like almost exactly! That's so cool."

"I know! Thats actually part of why I'm here," I sighed slouching my posture making my newly flat stomach look a tad bit less flat, I worked out like no other after Hope was born, trying to get off all the weight I had gained.

"Are you gonna let him see her?" She asked in reply to my statement.

"Actually we're here so he can see her and we can woo him with our sexiness, so I can lure him into bed then drop him like a hot potato," I told her with a straight face trying my hardest not to crack a smile.

"Are you serious?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, but we are here to win him back with out sexiness. I really need him to help me raise Hope," I said before mumbling, "Plus, I think I love him," Right as their set ended and the boys left the stage.

"I heard that," She said before practically throwing Hope at me and grabbing my hand, pulling me towards the stage, "We've got a boy to win back."

We made it to their dressing room just before Alex left to get in the shower; he looked at us as we walked in, his eyes diverted to the baby in my arms before looking at my face, sorrow and regret noticeably seen in his eyes and plaguing all of his features.

"Alex, we need to talk."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please.

My head hurtsss.
:[

If you haven't already, add the MySpace, I might be leaving this site.
www.myspace.com/SheWasTheMuseFanFics