The Five W's

epilogue: how

.........…….......did this happen?

You ask, who you are to me. You are Salele, the love of my life.

You question, what we are. Well, you are my soulmate, my other half. Everything you want for our future, I want it too.

You want to know if, when we first met I felt it too. Yes, I did. Love at first sight does exist and I found it with you. I accidentally blurted it out and I was worried it was too soon, but when I came back from visiting my family, you declared, you love me too.

You were unsure of where you emotions were coming from. I was always certain, so certain that I quote ‘Inception’ with you. "I'll tell you a riddle. You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?” Because you'll be together. We could be anywhere in the world, but none of it would matter if you weren't by my side.

You answered the pestering question of why you love me. You could tell me time and time again, but I will never understand.

People always tell me how lucky I am to have you. I don't need them to tell me; I know just how lucky I am. What I don't know though, is how. Maybe you can tell me.

How did I get so lucky, my Wonderwall?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you thought. (: