Wolf Team

Prologue #1: Reading the Script Early

Alright up and coming commander it time for you to form a team. Of course you will have some free range on who is on your team, but choose wisely because this is going to be your team and that's that. We are not going to keep on switching out your squad mates constantly unless the extreme reason demands for it. We do advise you to make sure your squadmates have experience in the field, you are able to command them, they have swore loyalty to you, and will follow the UEC . If your team proves to be dysfunctional with constant failures on the battlefield this will not be accepted! Your team will be disbanded, broken up, and depending on the situation of disbandment can lead to prison time. You and your team will be given a code name, and numbers to identify you and your team. When you’re assembling your team you may give any test you have for your squad, but you have a deadline to meet before a team will be chosen for you…. Alright commander it’s up to you now from here on out, get your team together and then you shall be briefed on your first mission as a commander. Do not worry as your first mission shall not be a difficult, but it shall be challenging to test you and your team’s true skill on the battlefield. Good luck commander go form your team, and get on the battlefield.

~Message was sent by: United Enforced Colonies Chairman: Donna Sanders (U.E.C.).

~Received by Catherine A. Portola.

“Bring up Portola's File.” a man said leaning back in his chair lighting a cigarette

“Right away sir, here is Miss Catherine's records: gender: Female, Species: human, age: 27 years in human cycles, rank in the U.E.C. army: Commander awaiting team list submission, Birthplace: Earth… The rest of the files are classified by the UEC academy database records…. Sir we do not have the clearance level for these flies my apologies.” a light blue orb said looking at the man

The man blew a stream of smoke into the air tapping the cigar in a ash tray. “Of course we don’t, those UEC ceronserners are on every file they release to me. They mostly cover every bit of useful information in black ink and red tape. I want you to get the flies of her squad mates as soon as she submits them Try to get them before the concerned get to them. I have to know what I’m working with I don’t need to have every single race’s press all over me because I sent them on a mission they should have been on. I don’t need any more heat from them… not while I’m this close.”