Status: in the works

Word Girl and the Growing Envy

Chapter 30: Costumes and Flashbacks Part 2

Aside from their main group of friends, their other friends that came were....

Eileen, who came dressed as Dipper from Gravity Falls.

Victoria Best who was dressed as Mabel from Gravity falls for some reason. (lol, it's funny because they share a voice actress)

Uknown to most people, Eileen and Victioria were secretly dating. Tobey only found out because he accidentally walked in on them kissing once when they thought no one was around to see it. He was happy for his friends and he knew that they would tell everyone else when they were ready.

It was a bit weird...that the former child villain had been reformed by Becky and were now her friends, doing normal teenage things like hanging out and complaining about little things.

Although the former child villains mostly hung out together, they eventually learned to get along with their peers and classmates.

Victoria had mellowed out a lot since their childhood days and she could honestly care less anymore if she was the best or not.

Eileen had also really mellowed out since then....finally accepting the fact that her birthday only came one day a year and to seriously chill out whenever something didn't go her way...she was currently going to therapy sessions to deal with her dramatic state of being and it seemed to be working. She wasn't so selfish as before and she actually began to do volunteer work whenever she could...and helping out her community.

Like for example, in a recent storm some trees had been knocked down and it was Eileen who helped to move those heavy trunks by turning into her big, green self....

Haha, now I'm rambling so let's get back to the subject at hand.

Anyways...what Becky assumed was going to be a normal party quickly got weird when she went to answer the knock at the door.

"Hello, we're here for the party." Said Chuck, the evil sandwhich making guy. With him were, Lady Redundant Woman, Mr. Big and almost all of the villains that Word Girl fought on a daily basis.

Reluctantly, she let them inside knowing that she would have to ask Tobey about this as soon as she got him alone.

"Welcome, guests. Please feel free to have some food, there's dancing and in a few minutes we're going to start the Halloween kareoke." Said Tobey as he greeted his guests one by one.

As soon as he was done, Becky pulled him aside to have a chat with him.

"What's with all the extra guests?" She asked him, as politely as she could muster.

"Oh don't worry darling. They're just here to party. No one is going to cause any havoc at this party tonight....hopefully." He added the last part quietly.

"Ok...." Said Becky. She didn't want to say that she didn't trust them out loud but....she didn't exactly trust them. It's not because they were villains....it's because they sometimes made bad choices that landed them in jail almost daily.

Becky didn't know just how much she would have to babysit that night.......

It started as soon as Whammer almost broke one of Tobey's mother's vases.... As soon as he wasn't paying attention Becky snatched all of the vases and other breakable items and hid them under the cupboards.

And it was about to get more annoying for Becky...

TO BE CONTINUED...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short chapter but it will get more interesting as I go on. Thank you so much for reading this. I love you guys. I will be finishing this fanfic...when I do it will be the first fanfic that I finish that I myself have written. See you in the next chaper.