‹ Prequel: All Because Of You

Running

RUN!

"Ryan! Tyler! Get up now! We need to leave!" My father's voice woke me up from a perfect dream with Ryan in it. I groaned and buried my head into Ryan's neck.

"Tyler! Ryan! Get your asses up!" My dad yelled. I lifted my head and saw him rushing around, carrying book bags and stuffing them with clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We have to leave."

"Why?"

"They found out that Ryan's here with us. We have to leave." I flipped the sheets away from us and jumped out of the bed. I ran over to my dresser and pulled out some new clothes for me and Ryan.

"What's the hurry, Tyler?" Ryan asked, just waking up.

"They've found out that you're here. We need to leave." I threw some clothes at Ryan and he caught them, getting out of bed and changing.

Once we were done, we ran downstairs and gathered food and threw it in book bags.
Once we thought we had enough, we got our shoes on and opened the door. My dad shut it right after he opened it.

"Shit, they're here." He said and locked the door. "Lock all the other doors." He commanded us and we dropped the bags and ran through the house, locking every door. We froze in our footsteps when we heard an officer yell to us through a speaker phone.

"Walk out of the house slowly, with your hands behind your head!" He yelled. My dad just stood there and kept the door from opening as they were trying to break it down. I whimpered and grabbed Ryan's hand tightly in fear and he laced our fingers together.
"Run." Was all my dad could say as they started to break the door.

I took off, dragging Ryan behind me as we ran into the bathroom. I let go of his hand for a super millisecond to open the window and jumped out, waiting for Ryan behind me. We heard a gun shot and I grabbed his hand again and started dragging him behind me as we ran.

Run.

That's all we could do was run. We ran in through the woods, over the bridge and just kept running as our future was flashed into my head.

"Where are we going?" Ryan asked. I stopped and kissed him. One long kiss full of so much love.

"I promised we'd be together forever." I said. "I never lie and I never break promises. I love you, Ryan. Nothing could ever stop my love for you." He smiled and blushed that I used his quote and actually meant it.

"I love you too, Tyler."

"So, you'll do this with me? So we're together forever?" He just nodded, a tear dropping from his eye onto his cheek.

"I'm nervous." He cried quietly.

"I am too. Nobody ever wants this to happen. But I will not live in guilt and sadness without you." I kissed his cheek where the tear fell.

"Don't worry, you won't feel a thing." I said and he nodded again, hugged me one last time, and grabbing my hand and we started running again.

"I love you, Tyler!" He yelled and smiled. He was happy.

"I love you, Ryan!" I yelled and smiled as well. I was happy, too.

"Halt!" We heard but we didn't stop or even look back. We just kept running. I saw the valley coming up and let out a scream and a laugh at the same time. I was going to die with Ryan. Ryan was going to die with me. We were going to die together.

We came closer, closer, closer until we exited the forest and I saw the whole valley. It was covered in frost, just the way I wanted to see before I died.

I tightened my grip on Ryan's hand and he did the same to mine until our knuckles were white.

"Ready?" I screamed.

"Yes!" He screamed back and we took our last step that would ever be on this planet. I felt the gravity pull us down and the butterflies in my tummy were going at the speed of light. Screaming always helped the ticklishness.

I screamed as we flew. Fly. It felt as if I was flying. Flying with Ryan who cheered with a "whooo!" I smiled, the last thing I see is this wonderful valley and the one boy I could ever love. It was more than love.

I see Ryan smile at me and I smile back before everything goes black, knowing we'd be living together forever, just as I promised.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end : ]