Imprisoned on Mars

only the beginning

I never used to be the type of girl to go out and get caught doing something that I shouldn’t have been doing. I always stayed home and studied for college. Living on Mars was something I had to get used to.

The Life on Earth ended years ago, so my family went to Mars. We were lucky to even be alive. Basically everyone on earth died in the explosion. We were the lucky ones to make it out alive. But at the time, we didn’t know what we were getting ourselves into.

I didn’t meet Brad until I moved to Mars but I’ll save that story for another time. That’s a complicated story that I’m not ready to discuss yet.

But we’ve been living on Mars for the past few weeks now and it wasn’t so bad. There was no population besides us and some sort of weird creatures. Once I find out what the hell they are, I’ll be sure to let you all know.

Mars was hot, very hot and dry. I felt like I was living in a desert. Most of the time I stayed inside and out of the heat. We had an indoor pool that ran on solar power. That’s where I would be most of the time.
“Sabrina! Come downstairs please.” I heard my mother yell. I sighed and set my tablet beside my bed before running downstairs to see what the fuss was about.

As soon as I got downstairs, I saw that bags were packed and they looked like they were getting ready to leave. I was a bit confused on what the hell was going on.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Well, your father and I have decided to take a trip out to Saturn. We need to find a cooler place to live.”

“What about me?”

“You’re going to stay home and take care of things.”

“How long will you be gone for?”

“About two months or so. This isn’t going to be an easy process.”

Yet in two months, I would find myself in space jail.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello new idea. Finally out of that funk that I was in.