Imprisoned on Mars

i'm in jail

The date that night was a disaster. Sabrina wished she never had even went on it, then maybe they wouldn’t have been in this predicament. Being in jail was something she never imagined happening to her. Sabrina was the girl that followed the rules. She never did anything stupid until she met Brad.

Brad was a bad boy. Brad didn’t care what anyone thought. He did whatever he wanted and didn’t care about the consequences. But he wasn’t prepared for the damage that occurred after the incident.

“You know, if we had just stayed home then this wouldn’t have even happened.” Sabrina said. She was pissed at the fact she had allowed what happened to happen. But she knew it was too late to even take it back. Her parents were going to be disappointed in her and that’s not something she was ready to face.

“You didn’t have to come you know.” Brad said. This girl was such a whiny bitch. He was so tired of her constant crying about how bad this was. Yes he made a stupid mistake, but the world wasn’t ending.

“Obviously you don’t understand what you did.” Sabrina said.

“All we did was try to take a trip to Space. You didn’t have to come. You chose to come. So don’t try to play the victim card.” Brad said. At this point he was just waiting for his parents to come bail him out. He wasn’t sure how much longer he could deal with this miserable bitch.

----

Sabrina had one phone call to make. She decided it was her best bet to call her parents. She knew they’d be upset with her, but they would find out sooner or later. Might as well get it over with.

Her mom picked up after the second ring luckily.

“Hi mom.” Sabrina said.

“Hey Sabrina. What’s up?”

“Well, I’m in jail.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to make it longer but I decided a cliff hanger would be better. Let me know what you all think!