In Dark Places

Kylo Ren has been having this inner fight ever since he joined the Dark Side. He has been feeling torn apart between the two sides of The Force. He is often weakened by this inner conflict and it really disturbs him. That's until he meets someone special that manages to keep him in the path of the darkness. Whether it is the right choice or not, he doesn't mind as long he remains together with that special someone.

I warn, not everything is canon. I tried to stick to the facts as much as possible, but since it was originally an imagine I had, it couldn’t be 100% legit, so excuse me if something doesn’t seem very possible. If I held on to the canon facts it would change many aspects of the fiction and therefore, cause it to lose the taste it has and the original idea.
  1. "Witching Hour"
    The Star Killer Base is struck by impleasant events.
  2. "Woman Of Dark Desires"
    Kylo gets to know better his new prisoner and possible ally.
  3. "Left In The Past"
    Kylo Ren and Leader Snoke decide that the new prisoner could be a precious part of the battle station.
  4. "Not So Impenetrable"
    Kylo is being told of his own feelings, even though he had thought no one could pierce through his hard shell.
  5. "Closer"
    Ren and his prisoner get closer than expected.
  6. "Trust"
    Kylo Ren and his new apprentice build up trust for each other.
  7. "Echoes From The Past"
    The life of Kylo Ren's new apprentice takes turn for an even darker side.
  8. "So I Made A Big Mistake"
    Events get messy on the Star Killer Base and Takodana.
  9. Anger Leads To Hate. Hate Leads To Suffering.
    Kylo Ren and his apprentice get closer than ever.
  10. "Rise And Fall"
    The sun sets for the last time for Star Killer Base.