Status: work in progress

My Best Friend's Wedding!

You can count on me like 1-2-3

It was a day unlike any other, It was Jack's best friends wedding. Jack met his best friend Alex in middle school and the two quickly hit it off over musical taste. Later on through the years they started a band with two of their other best friends Zack and Rian called All Time Low. Jack liked to think they were pretty successful thanks to the large fan base they had made over the years. As All Time Low traveled the world Jack and Alex remained the best of friends that they always were. Jack was around for so many milestone in Alex's life right down to helping Alex buy the ring and plan the proposal Jack was happy Alex was marrying his long time girlfriend and Jack wouldn't miss his wedding for the world. As he woke up and dressed in a Blink shirt grabbing his Tux that Alex had picked for him to wear he grew nervous. Jack couldn't help the small bit of worry of today being the day he and Alex would no longer be close as they were. He was happy for him despite the tiny feeling of horror he felt inside but he couldn't help shake the tiny alone feeling that was starting to creep up..

Jack ran out the door ignoring the fact that he forgot his phone because he wouldn't need it today and jumped in his car. Throwing the tux in the back seat Jack started the car and drove down the street towards the church. Looking at the time Jack decided that he had enough time to head slighty in the other direction to pick up Alex and Lisa's last minute gift and grab a coffee before he has to arrive at the church by noon.

Jack drove for 15 minutes before he neared the intersection and quickly floored it right heading down the less busy ally way towards his favorite coffee shop. Jack looked down at his watch and sighed knowing that he was on time. Something that even in the bands early days was rare. As Jack looked up tinking near the end of the ally before the turn he began to panic. A girl in ripped clothing stood directly in the middle of the ally. Her hands appeared to be busy as her head was turned Jack's direction in watching to see if he would stop. Jack slammed on his brakes but it was too late. The Fragile girl jumped out of the way and a small thump was heard.

As the car stopped Jack opened the door to hear a small girl yelling, "werent you paying attention you nearly ran Scoop over." Apologizing Jack asked if he could do anything to help and the girl walked away saying "I wish I had the money to save you scoop but I dont" Jack moved quickly so that he was beside the girl only to find a cat with matted hair laying down leg clearly broken and in pain.

Jacks lip trembled "Did I do that?" he asked. Shaking her head the girl picked up the meowing cat and held him close. "I'm sorry i didnt save you from the truck scoop", she whispered heading towards a tiny hole in the corner. Jack was curious so he followed the girl to the hole and watched as she sat down on a ripped blanket next to a box of things. As Jack lowered himself to his knees he slowly began to realize that this was the girls home. The girl looked into his eyes and muttered, "don't feel sorry for me now, run along, you clearly have somewhere to be". looking at his watch he sighed knowing if he skipped his other errands he could drop them off at the nearest animal hospital and still make it time for the wedding. Jack sat down and began to speak "I don't have anywhere to be just yet. How about we go and get this little guy looked at?". Jack was about to continue until he saw the girls eyes light up then fall, tears running down her face. "I can't ask you to do that its expensive". Jack laughed as the girl frowned. "I think I can afford it, hop in and we can find the nearest place".

"How do I know you aren't going to kill me", she asked walking towards his car. Jack opened the door and motioned for the girl to get in. "Because if THAT was my intention I would have done it when you were kneeled over interested in scoops leg, not now when you are willing"

Running around and jumping in the car Jack looked over at the girl and her cat buckling his seatbelt. "I'm Jack, what is your name?"The girl rolled eyes as Jack motioned for her to speak. "My names Kelly." Jack began to speed off remembering that an animal hospital was just down the street. "Nice name", he spoke as the two fell into a silence. It wasnt long before the girl's hand was reaching for his radio and turning it up. "I should have known you were a huge Blink fan from your shirt". You like blink?" Jack asked. "Only one of my favorite bands to ever exist," she joked.

The two fell into a basic conversation about which Blink song was best as Jack neared the Animal hospital. Parking the car the two get out while the cat was meowing at the movement Kelly was making heading to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Work in progress just getting a feeler on an idea in my head.