Say Forever

Cassie

Cassie stormed up to where the jerk was in line and knocked the phone out of his hand. He looked shocked at first but then he saw Cassie standing there and he glared at her. Both of them stared at each other for a minute until Cassie finally said something.

“Who do you think you are?”

“Excuse me?”

“You have been running into me these past few days and I am so sick of it. You think you’re better than everyone else. But newsflash buddy, you’re not. I swear to god if you run into me ever again, you’ll have no balls left.”

That was the last thing Cassie said before she stormed out of Starbucks with Amber hot on her tail.

“What the hell just happened?” Amber said.

“That annoying prick got a taste of his own medicine, that’s what.”

Amber sighed and followed Cassie back to their apartment.. Her friend was taking things way too far.
Cassie sighed as she got up the following morning. She had a couple classes, then she was free for the rest of the afternoon. After her shower, she was heading back to her apartment when she stumbled into someone again.

Looking up into Sidney Crosby’s eyes, she groaned.

“How many times is this going to happen?”

“Well Princess, if you would pay more attention to where you were going, this wouldn’t happen. It’s not that hard to put your phone down for two seconds.”

Sidney pushed past her heading out of hallway.. Was it fate that kept bringing them together? Sidney didn’t like the girl, to be honest. She had a bitchy attitude and he just didn’t understand why they kept bumping into each other.

“Did you run into her again?” Kris asked as soon as Sidney stormed into their room.

“Of course I did. It seems to be happening every day,” He said.

“Maybe it’s fate.”

“I hope not. She’s a bitch. I would not want to be her boyfriend.”
Hockey practice that morning seemed to drag on as Sidney’s annoying girlfriend, Chloe, kept hanging around. She was the head cheerleader and one of the most obnoxious girls you would ever meet. He was only with her to get laid, but he was starting to wonder if it was worth it anymore.

“I think you should just dump the girl. She’s more clingy than anything,” Kris said.

“I have tried multiple times. She just doesn’t understand.”

“Well, try it after practice. Be more firm with her.”

Sidney would try to end it again after they were done. They had been together for the past couple of months but it was time to find someone better. He wanted a girl that would understand him. He wanted someone that would be able to tolerate his hectic hockey schedule.

Maybe he could get someone like Cassie?

Ha, yeah right, he said to himself.

He shook all thoughts out of his head and went back to doing what he did best - hockey.
The breakup that happened that afternoon was messy, that was for sure. As Cassie watched from the side, Amber came up to her with some Starbucks.

“What’s going on?” Amber asked as she stood next to Cassie.

“The crazy asshole and his crazy girlfriend are on the verge of a breakup.”

“Yikes, that doesn’t sound good.”

“It’s been going on for the past half an hour or so. They’ve been screaming at each other.”

As the ex-girlfriend stormed out of the parking lot, she shoved Cassie to the side.

“This all happened because of you, you stupid bitch.” Chloe screamed in her face. Cassie was too stunned to do anything so she just walked away. It wasn’t worth getting in trouble for. But as she walked off, she felt an ice cold drink being thrown at her head.

Turning back around, she went up right to Chloe and got in her face.

“Listen Princess, I don’t know who you are, but what is your problem with me? I don’t like your ex boyfriend. I can’t stand him. So if you think that I was the cause of your relationship ending, then fine. But I think it ended because you’re a fucking nutcase. Get off your high horse you stupid whore.”

Cassie stormed off not letting her get a word in. She was done with today and was happy it was Friday. She was sick of him and her and all this bullshit. She was done.

But little did she know that in just a month, her and that guy would be together. This was just the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do apologize for the long wait for the update. I was on vacation last week and didn't really accomplish much. But I do hope you enjoy this chapter!!