Say Forever

Cassie

Waking up the next morning was the absolute worst. Cassie had drank a bit too much and she wasn’t quite sure what exactly went on. The last thing she remembered was dancing with some guy. She couldn’t remember his name but he had mentioned that he played hockey.

As she rolled over, she found that she was in bed with someone. Sitting up, she glanced over to see who it was. Once she saw that it was the guy she absolutely despised, she screamed and rolled off the bed.

Sidney sat up and looked at the hot girl that was on the floor. They were both naked, so obviously he got lucky. But when he realized it was the dumb bitch that kept running into him, he wasn’t amused.

“What the hell are you doing in my bed? Or were, before your fat ass rolled off?” Sidney asked.

Cassie glared as she got up holding the blankets to her body.

“I don’t even remember how I got here. And it takes two to tango, buddy.” she snapped back, before going into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

Taking out her phone from the charger in the bathroom, she sent a quick text to Amber. She wasn’t sure where her friend had disappeared to after the night they had. Within minutes she had responded.

With Kris. I’ll talk to you when I get home.

Cassie glared at her phone. At least someone had fun with the guy she banged, unlike Cassie. Finishing up in the bathroom, she got dressed and walked out of the room without looking back.
As soon as she got home, she crashed on her couch and turned the TV on. She still hadn’t heard from Amber so she figured she was busy with that other guy.

Her phone rang a little while later from an unknown number. She picked it up, unsure of herself.

“Hello?”

“Hey, It’s Sidney. We need to talk.”

“What’s there to talk about?”

“I wanted to apologize for being such an asshole to you.”

Cassie was a bit confused on where this whole nice guy thing was coming from. This wasn’t like him at all. What was the catch?

“What’s with the change of heart, Sidney?”

“Well, I made a bet and I need your help.”

“What’s the bet?”

“I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend for the rest of the year.”

“But why would I do that?”

“Because you’re nice?”

Cassie hung up after that. She didn’t care what he had to say. There was no way in hell she was going to pretend to be his girlfriend for the rest of the school year. She had an image to maintain and dating him would only ruin it.

Her phone went off again shortly afterwards but the ID this time read it was from Amber.

“What's up?” Cassie asked.

“Why are you being such a bitch?”

“What did I do?”

“Sidney needs help and you’re not going to help him? What’s the big deal?”

“He’s a jerk. Why should I help him?”

“He apologized for the way he treated you. Why can’t you just build a bridge and get over it?”

“Where is this suddenly coming from? Like why are you defending him?”

“Because I’m dating his best friend, hello. And if you aren’t going to put on your big girl panties and get over it, then I’m not talking to you until you change your attitude.”

Cassie hung up the phone before throwing it at the wall and watching it break to pieces. She was just going to be by herself from now on. Fuck Sidney, Fuck Amber, fuck it all. She was just done and over it.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol i'm laughing at the 69 readers, hahaa. but seriously, thanks for everyone that's reading this!

This chapter was so much fun to write. It's full of drama. It was due to come soon anyways. :)