Say Forever

Cassie

Cassie woke up to loud obnoxious banging on the door of her apartment. She had just wanted to take a nap in silence and she was rudely woken up. Tossing her hair up in a bun, she climbed out of bed and answered the door. If she had known who would be standing in front of her, she probably would have tried to look more presentable, instead of wearing a long t-shirt with no pants.

“Hey, Cass. Can we talk?” Sidney asked, once she opened the door. He resisted the urge to check out her long legs not wanting to give her the impression that he only wanted to use her.

“Sure. Take a seat in the living room. I just need to get more presentable,” Cassie said, before heading down the hallway to her bedroom. She didn’t want to hear what he had to say. She didn’t care, but she decided that in order to save her friendship with Amber, she had to at least give him a chance. Besides, how bad could it be?
Sidney and Cassie had ended up talking the rest of the day. Cassie had decided that she would suck it up and give him a chance, so she let him spend the day at her apartment. It turned out that he wasn’t as bad as she had mistaken him for. She could only hope that this feeling wouldn’t ever go away.

“So, why don’t we go out tonight?” Sidney asked her later on that night. They were cuddled up on the couch watching some cheesy movie on Netflix. Amber had been texting Cassie all night but Cass was in no mood to talk to her right now. All she wanted to do was focus on Sidney.

Sidney took out his phone and realized he had many text messages from Kris. Most of them were over about how upset Amber was that Cassie wasn’t responding to her texts. Sighing, he realized he had to do something to fix the friendship. He didn’t realize what this was causing between the two.

“Cass, I think you need to talk to Amber again.” Sidney said.

“Why?” She asked.

“She’s really upset that you won’t talk to her. I know you two can work through this.”

Cassie thought about what he was saying. Was she really ignoring her friend because of Amber just trying to help? As she thought about it, she realized how silly she was being. Sitting up, she grabbed her phone off the table and sent Amber a text.

“Okay, Happy now?” She asked.

“Very,” He said as he pulled her back into his chest. Too bad this happiness wasn’t going to last much longer once Cassie realized what his true intentions were.
Cassie and Sidney decided that they were going to head out to meet with Amber and Kris. Cassie could use some time out and they were going to get some dinner. Cassie climbed into Sidney’s car and they headed to Applebee's to meet with Kris and Amber.

As soon as they got there, Cass was glad to see her best friend again. They headed in before the guys so they could have a minute or two to catch up.

“Does Cass have a clue?” Kris asked.

“Nah, she has no idea.” Sidney responded. His plan tonight was to get her drunk enough to the point where she’d be willing to do anything with him. Then after that? The rest would be history. He couldn’t wait to destroy her. She had no idea what was coming.

But Amber did and Amber was going to do anything to save her best friend from Sidney’s intentions or at least she hoped she could.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has to be the quickest update, not gonna lie. Lmao, I've actually been on a roll with writing today so I decided that this deserved an update, so here we go.

Sidney's Car