Status: (2016) Dialogue only for the summer :)

It Is Here.

Give me a clue?

“Be careful, these steps are slippery.”

“Gross.
This stuff’s too thick to be water…”


“It doesn’t matter. Just hold the wall for support and keep moving.”

“How do you even know where we’re going?”

“I told you-”

“Yeah, yeah it’s irrelevant. I get it. That doesn’t mean that I stop wondering you know.
Like where is this place? I mean like where on the map? Am I even in the same country? Is this still earth?”




“No answer, huh.
I guess I can work out the where later. But the how and why? That’s going to be a little more tricky to figure out. I’d probably have to find the piece of scum who did this and torture him to get it out of him.
Or you could just tell me.”




“Nothing.
Well at least I know who I am. Cameron Hurst. Lives, or at least I lived, in West Country. Family of three. One dog. Two cats. There was that wild dog that used to visit from time to time…”


“It isn’t a good idea to think about these things.”

“It speaks!”

“My name is Anka.”

“Well then Anka, why can’t I talk about these things?”

“You just shouldn’t.”

“You can’t just say that and not give a reason why.”

“I just did.”

“Why can’t you just tell me?”

“Wow… I think this brick wall is trying to talk to me?”

“Oi!”

“Maybe if you knock it down it won’t be such a nuisance, hehe.”

“Who’s that?
Oof…ow!!”


“Don’t. Cameron can’t help it.”

“Maybe if it’s reduced to shards of clay…”

“Oww!
Let go of my arm!
Stoppppp!!”


“Just let Cameron go.
But thanks.”

“Whatever you ask.”

***

“Who the hell was that? And why did you just thank them after they attacked me?!”

“He’ll introduce himself properly when he’s ready.”

“You’re sick. That guy practically just broke my arm and your reaction is ‘yeah, you’ll meet him later, he’s actually a really nice guy.”

“You need to get your ears checked out. I didn’t say any of those words you just spouted. Not one of them.”

“My ears are fine. I heard that little sigh. I heard that chuckle. I know how you feel about him.”

“Ahaha, Cameron, you are so off course, if you don’t stop now you’ll end up in space.”

“You like that freak. If I could see in the dark, I’d have my proof.”

“Here, we need to keep going.”

“Don’t hide the truth. So who is he?”

“As I said before, he’ll introduce himself to you later.”

“Okay, I get that you can’t tell me anything, but how long will it take to get to the bottom of this tower? Give me an estimate.”

“It depends on a lot of things. At least a few days.”

“There’s no way I can go a few days without talking so you might as well just tell me everything I want to know.”

“I can easily go for days without talking. When we’re out, you can go bother someone else for answers although I suspect that you won’t care enough and will go back to living the way you used to.”

“What’s that supposed to mean? And how do you know how I used to live?”

“I’ve said this so many times, so I’ll say it another way. All information is given on a need to know basis. You will NEVER need to know. So don’t ask again. Or I really will leave you.”

“Arghhh!!”

“Come on, this way. We’re almost at the door.”