Deja Vu

At the Club

First encounter

*A silver Nissan skyline pulls up behind a club music blasting* sigh another night another dollar I say to myself as I prepare to get out my car, my baby my Nissan skyline imported from japan. Heh, here in America technical their not street legal, but I ways around such technicalities, I press the alarm and the lights flash as I walk pass. “Be back soon baby” I say as I enter the back way of my club “Black Paradise” one the most prestigious clubs in New York right now. It’s nice place to let yourself go and get away from your life if you choose, funny people come here to get away I can’t since this club is my life …. I mean sure life is grand I have a banging club, money, a nice car, and a nice crib BUT something is missing. I walk in music playing, people laughing, drinking, and dancing …living a good life even if it’s for one night. I walk up stair to my office with a view of the entire club and its inhabitants for the night I flop in my chair behind my desk * knock knock*. Come in * the door opens* what’s up “ill” I figured you would be here by now, what up J “ Jarrett my Ace boon coon since high school and right hand man only he calls me “Ill Will” a nickname that stuck with me since my old freestyle days back in high school”. I give him dap he sits down in the chair in front of my desk kicking his feet I give him a hard stare “aight damn my bad I forgot how particular you about things.” Yeah nigga you always forget what’s the word “ hey everything is good no problems just that the shipment of ciroc is going to be a day late but we will be good till it comes and oh I know how you wanted to begin interviews to find a new assistant for when we expand”. (Let me give more detail to what Jarrett just said I planned for a while to expand my business so I think the time is now and the perfect place to start is Atlanta). Ok cool cool I hope you did some research on these candidates I am going to be entrusting them with part of my business.

“Come on now you know I got you matter of fact I got someone coming in tonight she just flew in today “. Oh word really …ok what time will she be here *looking at watch* “she just text me she’ll be here in 20 so let me give you a lil background.*Looking through his Galaxy note* ok she graduated top of her class at Harvard majoring in business, she can speak Portuguese, Spanish, and German, a black belt in tai chi well damn he says laughing, and she single*. Me knowing she single is not helping me but anyway sounds good can’t wait to meet her and just as I say that there is a knock at my office door. Come in I say * the door opens* I watch the door glide and enters one of the finest females I have seen in a very long time…and…I think I am in love. She comes almost gliding in wearing a velvet lavender form fitting dress with matching heel, long silky hair, a hour glass shape, with almost emerald green eyes and a brown skinned complexion…very unique indeed The irony of it all as she enters I hear “I wanna be with you” playing in the background, I almost stumble getting up to greet her “Damn nigga maintain” shut up! I give J a swift shot with my elbow as I pass. I extend my hand, hello nice to meet you my name is Will I know this is odd time to have an interview and all but I like to get things done as soon as I can. Oh it’s ok I am use to odd hours she say as she grasps my hand to shake (damn her skin is soft as it looks, and she smell is divine that scent is truly intoxicating) my name is Maria …oh really I say to myself. Uh I am sorry I have the strangest feeling that I have met you before ….* everything fades to black ending the first encounter*.