Deja Vu

Transfer

Encounter 3

(Down at the 54th precinct in LA Narcotics Detective Will Masters sits by his desk)

Ugh what a dull day *throwing a paper air plane*, “you know your one the only people I know who looks for trouble”. Well I beg to differ captain the trouble finds ME! I just handle it accordingly thank you very much! “Sigh, Masters you’re a damn good cop but reckless at times…but times are changing I have someone I want you to meet.” *Sitting up”* oh boy I do not like the sound of that, “Ha, no ones they should be here right mow”. (Suddenly the doors of the precinct swing open, and in comes a tall dark-skinned woman with her hair in a dreadlocked ponytail, and aviator sunglasses wearing grey sweat pants, with matching hoodie and a purple sports bra carry a duffle bag) “I am looking for a …*Looking at paper* Captain Dawkins”, “Right here” *motioning her to Masters Desk where he was standing* (she casually walks over to where the two men are). Who is THIS! I say to myself watching her stroll who nice ass over here. (She comes up dropping her duffel bag at Detective Masters’ feet) *Getting up* Hello My name is Detective Masters but you can came Will *extending hand*. “Ah, you detective Masters you’re not what I expected at all *extending hand *Oh, is that a good thing? “Oh it’s quite good *looking over her sunglasses smiling* whoa she got some heavenly green eyes I say to myself. “Well looks like I don’t need to do any work here, you two are getting well acquainted all on your on”. Of course Captain why wouldn’t I knowing? “Oh don’t play coy with me Will you know how you get every time you get a new partner …oh did I forget to mention that*laughing*”.

Captain come ooon that was in the past this is now. “ Blah anyway Will this is Maria she’s a transfer from Miami PD top of her class, excellent marksman…woman, and self-defense, and Maria this is one of my best narcs even though he can be reckless at times…So you two will now be paired up…for a while so get used to it, play nice now if you pardon me I have some mundane paper work to process”*walking off to office*Well Maria looks like I am your tour guide for now, “eh, I don’t really need a tour you’ve seen one precinct you’ve seen them all…I do however need to blow off a lil steam it was a long flight over here”. Well, what do you have in my I say *eye brow raised*, “how good are you at self-defense” eh I am decent “good how about a like sparring session” *smiling*. Oh really? I never sparred with a girl before I might hurt you *nervous laugh*. “Negro please! *waving hand* if you’re scared just say so”, oh what!?! Never come on then *motioning her to follow* just let me change. (5 minutes later in the gym) Ooook let’s do this *stretching and stepping onto sparring mat*. “Bout time…oh my (Maria turns to see Will coming out in a white wife-beater and some grey sweats leaving nothing to the imagination). What? “Oh nothing just noticing your…um Tattoo! Yes your tattoo *pointing and grabbing Will’s arm*. Oh yeah I just got it finish hurt like a bitch (on his arm is an extensive Samoan tattoo sleeve starting from his wrist extending up to his shoulder).” You’re Samoan?” Yeah half Samoan on my mother’s side “Oooh that explains the good hair *playing in his hair* Ha! Funny, ok let’s work off some of that built up “Energy” *making quotation marks with his hands*. Oh what hell does this mean *mocking his movements*, sounds like some sexual frustration in there too *laughing*. “Ugh if MUST know it has been a while not too many guys can handle me I am veeeery aggressive at times, and me being a woman cop doesn’t help it makes them feel…emasculated I assume”. Oh I can see that you have this whole…vibe BUT I like *getting into fighting stance*. Oh you do now huh *matching Will’s Fighting stance* we will see how you feel about that after this lil session”, I guess we will then. (Intense staring…Maria throws a quick one two combo which Will quickly dodges) ooooh too slow “oh that was just to get of feel of you NOW imma turn it up” Please do. (As soon as the words leave his mouth Maria hits him with a roundhouse to the jaw knocking him back) oh you better pay attention big boy *laughing at the genuine surprise on his face as he holds his jaw*.

Heh, good…good you just made this easier…my turn (in an instant Will rushes knocking her off balance leg sweep she manages to block which he expected so he follow up with lite knee to her stomach). “Dude! Are you toying with me! I barely felt that!” Look I am not a woman beater so if you expect me to knock you around your wrong but if want to hit on me you can *putting hand on her shoulder*. “Oh really huh” ( she quickly grabs his hand flipping him end over end time seems to slow down in that moment as he watches his vision flip upside down he sees her smiling he lands HARD on his back). “Always keep your guard up with me *walking over to Will smiling*. I see that now *looking up at her* but I would suggest you do that SAME! ( still on his back he spins hitting her square in the back the knees making her fall but her catches her before she hits the ground). “Oh nice move got me while I was gloating huh” yep! So we done? “Yeah we are …for now *smirking*” word round two later then. “I look forward to it”, indeed…in the meantime let’s get something to eat I know this nice spot with some banging gyros (he says getting up and helping Maria at the same time). “Cool, you know I think imma like it here” good I think you will too welcome to the 54th precinct *giving her dap* (they walk out the gym together smiling Will looks at her). “What?” eh nothing it’s just that I feel like I have met you before…maybe in another lifetime or something, “Funny I was thinking the saaame thing *faaades to black*.