Status: in the works

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 2: Rock and Chaos

Chapter 11: The End Justifies The Means Part 1

SUMMARY OF THE FIRST WEEK. (CANTERLOT HIGH)

Throughout the course of the week, Fluttershy had gone out with a lot of boys, obviously being obligated by her friends. There were many suitors, Fluttershy was very surprised, she did not think that so many boys were

interested in her, many of those boys were very similar, but for Fluttershy it was the least they could do.

She had gone on dates with Thunderlane, Braeburn, Butterscotch, among other boys, Fluttershy admitted that she was staring to like making new friends. She had enjoyed spending time with each one of those boys; but

she wasn't interested in starting a new romantic relationship, she only wanted to make friends.

Fluttershy was grateful that the mane 5 cared so much about her, but the girl with the butter colored skin told them that she wasn't interested and that it would be better to help her animal friends and to worry about her

studies.

The five girls accepted with no problem, now that Fluttershy seemed more calm and relaxed, making it seem like she had gotten over Discord.

Although they were good friends, each one of them had their personal interests and personal relations, for that reason they weren't together all of the time, and each one had adventures that, shall we say are more their

age".

~Pinkie Pie had made peace with Cheese Sandwich, but she preferred to go out with a boy named Red Shoes and together they planned fun events and entertainment in amazing parties, initiating a small business.

~Applejack still worked on her farm, but from a strange chance of fate Silver Shill asked her out. The country girl accepted his invitation. She was friends with Caramel and she was happy that he had a girlfriend.

~Rarity stopped talking to Blue Blood, she didn't answer his calls and she blocked him on social media sites. She maintained a romantic relationship with Fancy Pants, despite the differences in their ages.

~Rainbow Dash stayed lovingly restricted, she preferred to continue with sports and her music. She sometimes talked to Soarin, leaving the past behind.

~Sunset Shimmer had broken up with Flash Sentry a while ago. She knew that he was still interested in Twilight and she preferred to leave him alone peacefully before one of them got seriously hurt. She no longer walked

the halls of Canterlot High, she asked Princess Twilight permission to go back to her respective "world" to apologize and to make peace with Princess Celestia.

~Twilight, apart from school and the library, was also spending time with Flash Sentry but only as friends to smooth things over and get to know each other better. Despite the fact that in the past Flash acted like a cretin,

she gave him a new opportunity.

....

At the end of the week, Fluttershy was in the park attending to her animal friends like she always has.

She was happy to help out all of the animals, but despite all of that the lovely girl still missed her beloved Discord.

Fluttershy could not stop thinking about him. She pretended to be happy, to not worry her friends but in reality, Fluttershy cried every night.

Fluttershy remembered that Discord would always accompany her to take care of all of the animals including the help countless times with diverse creatures. For Fluttershy Discord was uncomparable despite the fact that

others would say otherwise.

Sitting in the grass, next to her animal friends she continued remembering the fun times they had on their secret picnics, the times that Discord would steal kisses and when he would fight with Angel bunny to get her

attention.

Fluttershy began to shed a few tears, she did not notice that she was being spied on by the Cutie Mark Crusaders who were behind some bushes.

The four girls could not stand to see Fluttershy suffer, they decided to apologize.

"We're really sorry Fluttershy!" Said Applebloom leaving her hiding spot.

Fluttershy jumped a bit in shock and she turned to see the Cutie Mark Crusaders, when she noticed that she was being spied on, she looked at them with a legendary disgust.

"To be honest Fluttershy," Said Sweetie Belle a bit sad. "We're really sorry for everything that happened!"

"We hope to make up for our mistake." Said Scootaloo with repentance.

Fluttershy calmed down and she looked at the girls understandingly and she payed more attention to their sincere apologies.

"Maybe you'll never forgive us." Said Babs. "But we wanted to say how sorry we are."

Fluttershy looked at them very seriously, but after seeing the repentance in the eyes of the young ones she was touched.

Fluttershy walked up to the girls and hugged them affectionately.

"I forgive you girls!" Said Fluttershy beginning to cry. "I know that was not your intention....but to be honest it really hurt me and I'm still hurting."

"We're sorry!" Yelled the Crusaders, hugging Fluttershy, also crying.

After their hug of reconciliation, they began to dry their tears.

"We would like to fix the problem." Said Scootaloo. "If you want, we could start a search party to look for Discord."

"Yeah!" They all yelled, with enthusiasm.

"Oh Scootaloo! Girls....thanks...but no!" Said Fluttershy a bit sadly. "But not to worry....if Discord decided to leave, I will respect his decision...but...that doesn't mean that I won't miss him and won't stop loving him."

The girls were surprised with Fluttershy, she truly loved Discord. It reminded them of the saying "If you love him, then let him go". The Cutie Mark Crusaders respected Fluttershy's decision.

"Don't worry Fluttershy!" Said Sweetie Belle. "Discord will return soon for you, I assure you!"

"Really?" Said Fluttershy smiling shyly.

"But of course!" Said Applebloom optimistically. "You are the most beautiful and lovely girl in the world!"

"Discord would be a fool not to come back!" Said Scootaloo. "No other girl could love him like you and he knows it...."

"What girl could compare to you?" Intervened Babs. "Seriously, Discord only loves you and that should be reason enough for him to come back."

"Thanks girls." Said Fluttershy smiling comprehensively. "Seriously...I really appreciate it."

Once again, Fluttershy hugged the Crusaders, she hugged them as warmly as a mother would hug hug her kids.

SUMMARY OF THE FIRST WEEK (MANEHATTAN)

Meanwhile, in Manehattan.

The elements of Caos practiced intensely, they had little time, the group first had to perfect their proper instruments, get to know their pitch, trebles and scales. They had to learn to play musical notes and how to read

them.

For the whole group the week had been stressful. On top of that there was some friction, discussions and fights among all; but Discord upon knowing more about "friendship" did all that was possible to make sure the

group stayed calm and motivated. Discord was surprised of the quantity of individualism and lack of companionship from each one.

Aside from that, the group was starting to cooperate.

~Luna practiced with the group at night, they all were fascinated by the talent of the ex vice principal and it motivated the group to better their playing to measure up to her skill, especially Sombra,

~Despite the fact that she did not really get along well with the group, Luna liked to be a part of this musical band. She began to feel a certain "familiarity" with them as if she knew them from somewhere else.

~In his free time, Ahuizotl tried to investigate the whereabouts of Daring Do but much to his disapointment, he couldn't find anything. Ahuizotl felt a great obsession for her but he knew that he had to overcome it, seeing as

how she would never reciprocate the feelings.

~Adagio and the rest of the disastrous girls kept their plan a secret to regain the siren gem.

~Mane-iac and Chrysalis assaulted many laboratories to steal diverse utensils to fuse the gems of Aria, Sonata and Adagio.

~Completely ignoring the secret plan of her sisters, Sonata spent time with Discord in their free time they spent it together talking and laughing happily.

....

Finally at the end of the week, they took a break from their intense practices. Discord and Sonata were at a Mexican food restaurant. They talked about random topics that made no sense to pass the time.

"And that is why I think clouds should be pink." Said Discord.

"Hahaha!" Said Sonata. "Great!"

"Although..." Said Discord. "Your theory about how the universe is in the shape of a taco is very interesting Sonata, really believable."

"Wow! Thank you!" Said Sonata. "You're the first person to say that."

"Why is that?" Asked Discord, confused.

"Everyone thinks I'm an airhead." Said Sonata a bit serious. "That I have no common sense."

"Sonata." Said Discord. "What sense is there in making sense.....everything would be very boring."

"You're right!" Said Sonata smiling optimistically. "You really understand me."

Discord returned the smile. Then a waiter came to their table and droppe off an order of tacos that Sonata had ordered mintues before. Discord had not ordered anything.

Sonata began to eat the tacos with great pleasure, Discord only watched her eat.

"Do you want a taco?" Asked Sonata, taking notice that Discord was watching her.

"No Sonata." Said Discord. "Thanks..but I'm not hungry."

"Come on!" Said Sonata. "Eat a taco!"

Sonata picked up one of the tacos and she moved it towards Discord's mouth, Discord did not move and only watched the taco getting closer.

"Open your mouth!" Said Sonata, sweetly.

"No Sonata." Said Discord. "I don't even like tacos!"

"Oh come on!" Said Sonata, playing with the taco. "Here comes the train!"

Sonata pretended to make train sounds, Discord enjoyed Sonata's playfullness. Then Sonata convinced Discord to open his mouth and Sonata let him take a bite of the taco.

Discord enjoyed the taco but what he liked the most was that Sonata let him have a bite.

Discord remembered that Fluttershy would do the same thing on their secret picnics. For a moment he thought that he was sitting in front of Fluttershy; but he shook his head when he remembered that it was Sonata.

Discord could not deny it, he was still missing and loving Fluttershy intensly.

TO BE CONTINUED.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked it. He wanted to write more but he did not have much time on his hands and people kept asking for the next chapter. He is truly sorry for not making this chapter logner. For that reason it is why this

chapter is titled part 1. There is also another reason. In Season 5 there will be a controversial episode called "Make New Friends but Keep Discord" and he is curious to see if it will be canon to Fluttercord or anti

Fluttercord. (Tbh Im also really excited to see this episode too bad it didn't air this week due to another shows special but am super excited to see it this upcoming weekend) But he would like to see it to make the fanfic

more canon to the series despite the fact that it is an Equestria Girls story. What do you guys think? If you liked the fanfic, leave a comment, complaint, criticism, and advice. Please share it with your friends it would help

us out a lot. Thank you for reading this fanfic. See you in the next chapter.