Status: in the works

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 2: Rock and Chaos

Chapter 12: The End Justifies The Means Part 2

SUMMARY OF THE SECOND WEEK (CANTERLOT HIGH)

The girls continued with their lives and their personal situations.

~ Rarity kept on going out with Fancy Pants and they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. After a few days, Fancy Pants introduced Rarity to his family, and the day was spectacular seeing that Rarity impressed the

family of her dashing boyfriend. But there was a problem, Fancy Pants wanted to get to know Rarity's family. Rarity didn't want him to and she flatly refused.

~Applejack and Silver Shill kept going out but only as friends. Every time they did, their relationship got even more serious. Silver Shill was grateful to have reason with Flim and Flam. Every day he would help out

Applejack on the apple farm so that Applejack would not feel alone, there was also a kiss.

~Pinkie Pie kept going out with Red Shoes, their party business was a complete success. Pinkie Pie liked to spend time with her fun boyfriend. She also happy that Cheese Sandwich was dating her sister Maud.

~Rainbow Dash kept up with her fitness routine, the youth olympics were over and she wanted to compete in all the disciplines. She also spent her free time with her guitar and her pet tortoise Tank.

~Twilight enjoyed her friendship with Flash Sentry. They both enjoyed being together but Flash wanted to take the next step with Twilight. Twilight only wanted to be friends, sending him to the "Friend Zone". Aside from

that she kept on studying hard with the books from the school library along with books on magic to be up to date in case a new threat emerged.

~After taking the right steps with the Crusaders, Fluttershy spent more time with the four girls. They went camping together on special occasions. The Crusaders spent their time volunteering and helping Fluttershy to take

care of the animals of the park and the refugees; perhaps to compensate for the pain.

Fluttershy became friends with a girl named "Tree Hugger", a former drug addict. They both had a love for animals in common despite her stormy past, Fluttershy accepted her and they became great friends.

SUMMARY OF THE SECOND WEEK (MANEHATTAN)

With time being limited, the group practiced intensely, there was slight improvement but it was not enough. They managed to write four songs that they needed for the competition.

Most of the time the group finished agitated, it was not easy to write songs, for which they had to clear their minds.

~Ahuizotl kept on looking for the girl with the gray scales hair but the only thing he managed to find was the latest issue of the Daring Do book series, published a few days back. He enjoyed reading it, he never got

behind on her literary works, he liked how she mentioned him in all of her adventures despite the fact that some of the scenes in the book were true and others were completely false.

~The group began to socialize, Luna did too. She liked to coexist with her old enemies and for some reason she felt at home and was no longer excluded like in Canterlot High.

~Sombra tried to coexist more with Luna, at first his intentions were for Luna to tell him information about Celestia, but afterwards he understood that the ex vice principal was more pleasant. Meanwhile, Luna did

whatever was possible to distance herself from Sombra, he was her sister's ex fiance, she knew he was bad, but for some reason she wanted to spend more time with Sombra.

~The evil girls managed to fuse and form a big siren gem, three times bigger than the original gems. Adagio would be the carrier, Mane-iac advised her that although it was a bigger and more powerful gem it required more

of an energy charge and more magic, in the meantime it would not activate in the beginning.

~In the meantime, Sonata and Discord spent more time together, they were almost inseparable, Discord had not had this much fun since he broke up with Fluttershy; and Sonata had never had this much fun with a friend.

....

On Friday morning, Sonata and Discord were on the roof of the building, it was their special place. They both conversed as they sipped their tea; they were also waiting for the sun to rise.

"And for that reason," Said Discord, holding his cup of tea. "I named it Smooze!"

"Hahaha!" Laughed Sonata also holding her cup of tea. "Oh Discord! You are so brilliant! No one has ever been as fun as you!"

"Ha, thanks!" Said Discord. "But you are also very fun, very different from your sisters."

"They are foolish!" Said Sonata after taking a sip of her tea. "Obsessed with being adored."

"You don't like being adored?" Said Discord as he chewed on a cookie. "Sometimes I just want to be above all."

"I mean," Said Sonata. "Taking over the world.....sounds awesome!"

"Yes." Said Discord, jokingly. "I would like to be a dictator, make everyone do what I order them to.....to make a new world order."

"I was thinking the same thing." Said Sonata. "You know.....after getting to know of tacos and your friendship, I feel a lot better...despite the fact that we have nothing, I feel like I have all that I need."

Discord smiled, Sonata returned the smile. They stayed in silence.

Minutes later, the sun was beginning to rise, they both observed the sky being illuminated by the sun.

"Wow!" Said Sonata. "It's very beautiful."

"Yes, what a beauty." Said Discord, looking at Sonata.

Sonata looked at Discord tenderly, she began to feel emotions that she had never felt before, despite the fact that he was a very different boy, considered by humans to be ugly but for her he was very attractive.

They could not stop looking each other in the eyes as if they were being hypnotized. On instinct they began to move their faces towards one another, they both closed their eyes and they let themselves be taken away by

the impulse of the moment.

When they were a few centimeters away from uniting their lips, Discord regained his reason for a moment, and he remembered Fluttershy, Discord still loved her. Discord retracted his face, evading Sonata's lips.

Sonata also regained her reason, remembering that she was a siren, she was not of this world and she would be letting her sisters down, Sonata also kept away.

They both laughed uncomfortably, they were blushing really hard.

It was already dawn and Aria and Adagio walked out of the building to go search for their sister, they discovered her on the roof with Discord.

"Sonata!" Yelled Adagio, annoyed. "Come down from there this instant!"

"The competition is in a few hours." Yelled Aria. "Stop being stupid!"

"I'm coming!" Yelled Sonata, irritated that her private moment with Discord had been interrupted.

Sonata and Discord began to climb down from the roof. Sonata was very optimistic, she liked having human emotions despite that it was a mistake. She would liked to feel what a kiss was like. Meanwhile, Discord was

worried. Sonata was a girl who was incredibly beautiful, intelligent and fun but he kept missing Fluttershy; he felt as if his heart had been divided in two.

DAY OF THE COMPETITION (MANEHATTAN STADIUM)

Finally, the day had arrived, and the competition was about to start.

In the meantime, in the dressing rooms, Chrysalis in the prop closet pulled out different props and disguises for the group, to protect their identities and to evade any kind of problem. Ahuizotl was the only one who refused

to disguise himself.

= Sombra used a tiara that was very similar to a silver crown and a cape that was red with gray lining, he liked his outfit, it made him feel like a powerful king.

= Mane-iac had to tie her hair back, she covered her face with a silk scarf.

= Crysalis covered her face with a bridal veil.

= Luna picked out a black helmet, to evade any other problem, but for some strange reason she decided to have her artist name be Nightmare Moon.

= Sonata took off her violet coat, showing off a navy blue blouse. She undid her ponytail, letting her long hair hang down. Discord got a bit nervous from seeing Sonata's new look, she looked lovely.

= Aria and Adagio, only doing the choreography, put on white dresses with sequins. The only bad part about it was the skirts for the dresses were rather short, the two sirens felt embarrassed but they had no other option.

Meanwhile their male counterparts were enjoying the "panorama".

= To hide his identity from the police, Discord put on a black fedora and big and dark sunglasses.

The competition was starting, the elements of caos were tenth on the lise out of 25. The rules were simple, each group had to play a song, if the judges liked the song they went on to the next round. For the Dazzlings, it

was a nostalgic situation.

The group was very nervous, the other groups looked very prepared and their songs were incredible, it would be a tough competition.

After some time, it was their turn.

They all entered a state of panic, but they did what they could to remain calm.

They got up on the stage, Discord walked up to the microphone.

"Hello everyone." Said Discord nervously behind the microphone. "Eh...ah...we are the elements of caos....and....eh.....we are going to sing.....a song."

The judges looked at the group seriously.

"And one and Two," Said Luna hitting the drumsticks. "And three."

The elements of caos began to play their instruments and Discord began to sing:

You are dynamite babe

Don't take it the wrong way

But I wanted to cry

Just to be by your side

The group kept on singing, meanwhile Aria and Adagio tried to dance, they felt uncomfortable because of the short skirts.

The group wasn't playing badly, the music was in tune but the judges did not think the same.

"Very well." Said one of the judges. "That has been quite enough."

"What?" Said Discord speaking on behalf of the group. "But....it was going to get better."

"We're not saying that you perform badly." Interfered another of the judges. "But there are groups with more experience than you guys and it's quite obvious you are amateurs."

"But..." Said Sombra. "Please just give us a chance."

"We're sorry." Said te judge with the megaphone. "Have a good day,. Next!"

The group walked off the stage feeling frustrated and furious.

The other groups laughed at them, seeing as how they were the first group to not get to finish their song. It was downright humiliating.

In the lobby, everyone with the exception of Luna who had gone home were annoyed. Their plan had not worked, so much practice and sacrifice in vain.

"This stinks!" Said Mane-iac. "This was stupid."

"Who are we trying to fool?" Said Sombra. "We're failures."

Meanwhile, Adagio whispered with Crysalis.

"What happened?" Asked Adagio. "Why didn't the gem activate?"

"We already told you." Said Chrysalis. "It needs to absorb more energy and magic in order for it to work."

The group were with their heads down. They felt defeated.

"Who said that we had to play clean?" Said Discord.

"What are you referring to my comrade?" Said Ahuizotl.

"I won't allow them to humiliate us." Said Discord angrily.

The group payed attention to the chaotic boy.

"We're villains, right?" Said Discord. "I think we should start acting like it!"

Discord showed them some papers, on them were the addresses of where some of the groups were staying.

"Where did you get this?" Asked Aria.

"I took it before we left from the judges." Said Discord. "Well....who's coming with me?"

The group, angry from being embarrassed, accepted in accompanying Discord.

In the middle of the night, the chaotic group went to some of the addresses of some of the groups. In each one they got inside and without thinking twice robbed or destroyed the musical instruments that they managed to

find.

For them, it was a fun night for they had finally got even.

The next day they received a call on their new cellphone, that somehow most of the groups could not continue competing and that they were giving them a chance.

They all celebrated.

"This is awesome!" Said Luna happily, not knowing what her colleagues had done. "It's a miracle!"

"This is only the beginning!" Said Discord with a bit a malice.

Sonata looked at Discord with a bit of astonishment, letting out a sigh.

Meanwhile, the rest of the girls smiled because they had a new opportunity and they were not going to waste it.

TO BE CONTINUED
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it. Finally, the group has begun to rumble. He has based it off of the episode "Make New Friends But Keep Discord" episode of MLP. Luna is not bad, she only changed her name and she is not

aware of the atrocities of her new friends. Finally a chapter with some Sonatacord. He will take even longer with every new chapter, he finally has a new job but at a very different time. I hope you understand. If you liked

the fanfic, please leave your comments, share it with your friends because that would help him out a lot. Thank you for your comments, from both of us, thank you for reading this fanfic. See you in the nex