Status: in the works

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 2: Rock and Chaos

Chapter 15: Face To Face Part 1

THE NEXT MORNING, IN CANTERLOT HIGH.

The school was more active than usual out of custom. The sporting events were a few days away from starting, to some they would be more boring extracurricular events and were worthless. But for others, they remembered their past successions, the bravery of Sunset Shimmer and of the mane 5 against the Shadowbolts, it would be a new adventure.

On one of the sport fields of the school, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight were making preparations for the games. Meanwhile they were listening to music on a portable radio belonging to Rainbow Dash.

"I want revenge!" Sang Rainbow Dash to the rhythm of the song, as she put up some targets. "This song is so rhythmic...don't you think so girls?"

"Whatever you say darling." Said Rarity putting some targets up delicately. "Although, doesn't the voice in the song sound familiar to you?"

"What are you trying to say?" Asked Rainbow Dash. "This song is new...it's from the event yesterday in Manehattan."

"It sounds a lot like the Dazzlings." Said Rarity.

"The Dazzlings....those out of tune losers?" Said Rainbow Dash. "Haha! They no longer have powers, remember? They must be begging on the streets of Canterlot...besides, if it were them we would beat them with one hit.....isn't that right Twilight?"

Twilight was reading a book, she had come to help out her friends, but the final exams were just a few days away and Twilight would not stop studying and reading books.

"It doesn't sound like the Dazzlings." Said Twilight, without looking away from the book. "Their intonation of the vocalist is very balanced and better than that of Adagio. Meanwhile the chorus is very low and without style...the Dazzlings are not like that...besides the style of the song waas urban rock, very different from the "pop" of the sirens."

"Wow!" Said Rainbow and Rarity, impressed.

"What really surprised me," Continued Twilight. "The song sounds like a declaration of war, there is much resentment in the song."

"Wow." Said Rainbow Dash sarcastically. "I didn't want to be the person who made them mad...but in the end who cares?.....the only thing that interests me is that soon we will kick the "Shadowbolts" butts."

"Don't be so sure darling." Said Rarity, filing her nails.

"And why not?" Said Rainbow Dash with great sovereignty. "We are the holders of the elements of harmony ...we have a great streak of victories, the same amount in victories in competitions and against different types of villains...accept it...we're almost unstoppable!"

"As you say." Responded Rarity.

......

IN THE MEANTIME, IN ONE OF THE HALLWAYS OF THE SCHOOL.

Fluttershy was talking with Tree Hugger as they walked from their respective classrooms.

"Isn't it marvelous?!" Said Fluttershy. "Soon it will be the annual migration of the monarch butterflies."

"That is so groovy." Said Tree Hugger. "That relaxes my chakras."

In that moment, Big Mac approached them.

"Em..." Said Big Mac a bit nervously. "Hello Fluttershy."

Fluttershy was still annoyed with him, she looked at him with scorn.

"What do you want Big Mac?" Asked Fluttershy in a serious tone.

"Fluttershy." Said Big Mac. "I'm really sorry for what happened...but to be honest I really like you...."

Fluttershy paid attention, crossing her arms and frowning her brows, meanwhile Tree Hugger stared at nothing.

"I know I don't talk much." Said Big Mac. "So prepare yourself for this."

Big Mac gulped. After gulping Snips and Snails appeared on the scene dressed in hawaiian shirts and Flash Sentry played the hawaiian ukulele.

Big Mac began to sing:

IIIIIII.......waaaaaant to beeeeeee......your booooyfrieeeeeend!

I want to be your boyfriend!

Your boyfriend (Yelled Snips and Snails in chorus)

I want to be your boyfriend!

Eeyup!

Yoooooouuur......booooooyfrieeeeeeeeeeend!

After that there was a display of lights that read: "I want to be your boyfriend".

Big Mac got down on his knees, in front of Fluttershy, smiling desperately.

"What do you think Fluttershy?" Said Big Mac with a look of hope.

"Get away from me!" Said Fluttershy giving him the cold shoulder.

"Wait Fluttershy." Said Big Mac, getting up and grabbing her arm. "Please hear me out!"

"Leave me alone." Said Fluttershy, annoyed.

"But...." Said Big Mac.

In that moment, a boy took Big Mac by the arm.

"You heard the lady." Said the mysterious boy. "Leave her alone!"

Big Mac looked at the mysterious boy, he was a boy with sky blue skin, long, black hair and he had on big dark sunglasses.

Big Mac knew who he was. With that he let go of Fluttershy's arm, and he simply stepped to the side, defeated for not winning Fluttershy's heart.

Flash also walked away, meanwhile Snips and Snails were talking.

"Well...that idea failed." Said Snips.

"It failed for me too." Said Snails. "It was a stupid idea."

"Ok." Said Snips. "Let's go talk to the Crusaders so that they can teach us how to make a love potion, to make Trixie fall in love with me."

"Great!" Said Snails. "I want Sunset Shimmer to fall in love with me."

"That's a great idea!" Yelled Snips.

They high fived each other with great emotion and they left.

"Cool!" Said Tree Hugger congratulating the two boys.-

In the meantime, Fluttershy looked at her defendor.

"Neon Light?" Asked Fluttershy, impressed.

"Hello Fluttershy!" Said Neon Light.

Fluttershy was still impressed and she blushed a bit.

"Sorry for the question," Said Fluttershy. "But...what are you doing here?"

"Hahaha!" Said Neon Light. "Your respectable principal gave us permission to visit your campus in order to get to know the zone where the games will be held."

"Wow!" Said Fluttershy.

"It's to smooth things over." Said Neon Light. "And to avoid whatever mishap should happen like the last time, if you remember it."

Fluttershy vaguely remembered what happened during the last games.

"Yes." Said Fluttershy. "I remember it."

"Ok." Neon Light smiled. "My team mates and me will be here for a few days."

Tree Hugger looked at the couple and smiled.

"Very well." Said Tree Hugger with her sixties attitude. "I think I will leave you two alone."

"What?" Asked Fluttershy, a bit red from blushing. "Wait Tree Hugger...where are you going?"

"Don't worry my friend." Said Tree Hugger. "Remember that "Smooze" asked me out on a date and I don't want to be late...besides this way you can be with your new friend."

"But...." Said Fluttershy.

"Peace teacher!" Said Tree Hugger saying her goodbye to Fluttershy, leaving her with Neon Light.

"Well." Said Neon Light a bit nervously. "You could give me a tour of the school."

Fluttershy looked at the boy a bit nervously.

"All right." Said Fluttershy almost trembling.

....

(IF LIFE GIVES YOU CAOS, LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT AND USE THE CAOS IN YOUR FAVOR)

In the meantime, on the bus on the way to Cloudsdale, the elements of Caos were in their seats, talking amongst themselves, trying not to get bored as they moved on with their long trip.

"How exciting!" Yelled Luna. "We're going to meet "Some Directions"."

"I know!" Said Mane-iac. "This is so awesome!"

"Aaahhhh!" Yelled both women, the rest of the passengers covered their ears out of annoyance.

"Very hot bro." Said Ahuizotl, sitting next to Sombra. "Listening to these ladylike screams makes them horny."

"Hahahah!" Laughed Sombra.

Meanwhile, Sonata and Discord were sitting together. Aria and Adagio were on the seats behind Sonata and Discord.

Sonata observed that Discord was writing noted down in a notebook.

"What are you doing Discord?" Asked Sonata.

"I'm writing new songs." Said Discord. "To show off at the concert."

"Wow!" Said Sonata. "It must be very difficult."

"To be honest, not really." Said Discord. "This is very fun to me, it surprised me that a lot of composers get paid a lot to write one song."

"You're so talented." Said Sonata. "Even Adagio took some time just to write one song!"

"As a matter of fact," Said Discord. "Some of the experiences that you guys have told me have served as an inspiration."

"Woooow!" Said Sonata, leaning on Discord's shoulder. "It sounds so....lovely...I hope that you can compose a song that is about tacos and fruit punch."

"Ha!" Said Discord, laughing. "I'll do it Sonata!"

Sonata smiled, then after a few seconds she fell asleep. She continued to lean against Discord's shoulder.

Blushing, Discord continued writing and composing songs, writing down musical notes that he thought were correct.

After some time, he felt calm and tranquil listening to Sonata's breathing; Discord began to feel sleepy, he put away his notebook and he decided to take a siesta.

The bus continued on it's course, it began to get dark

As some passengers slept, Sonata woke up. She was happy to be by Discord's side, she observed Discord sleep. Discord made some small snoring sounds that made Sonata giggle.

"Oh Discord!" Said Sonata in a low voice to not wake up Discord. "You're so funny and amusing."

Aria and Adagio heard their sister talking, without making a sound, they peeked over Sonata's seat and paid attention.

"You have made me laugh during these times of pain and sorrow." Said Sonata. "Besides, I remember when you saved me from those depraved men and you helped me when I hurt my ankle."

Sonata's voice began to break.

"No one has ever worried about me before." Said Sonata. "Not even my sisters. Oh Discord! We're so alike.........two pariahs that the world had rejected....it must be destiny!....Our destiny is to face the world together...I hope you come to understand...Discord I love yo....."

In that moment, Discord moved a little bit, he was still asleep. Then unconsciously he said in a low tone "Fluttershy" as he breathed.

Sonata was a bit shaken by the words that Discord uttered unconsciously. Who was this Fluttershy? A family member? A friend? Or a girl?

Millions of thoughts passed through the sirens mind, she didn't know what to do, she couldn't calm down. Aside from that what really worried her was the name "Fluttershy" she had heard it somewhere before.

Sonata didn't know what to do, her chest hurt and her mind seethed with rage mixed with sadness, anger and heartache that she had never felt before.

In that moment Adagio got close to the siren and she showed her the siren jewel.

"Do you remember our deal?" Said Adagio slowly brushing the jewel with her fingers.

Sonata looked at the jewel and impulsively snatched it from Adagio. She put it around her neck and she cuddled up to Discord hugging him with force. She tried to control her anger in order to not wake up Discord.

"Excellent!" Said Adagio, as Aria stopped looking at the scene. For some reason she felt pity for her little sister.

THE NEXT DAY IN THE CITY OF CLOUDSDALE

The bus arrived at the station, the villains picked up their belongings and they got off with the crowd of passengers.

Discord was the last one to get off the bus, he was haggard and pale, it took him a lot of energy to open his eyes. The boy with grey skin trembled with cold; Sonata gave the jewel to Adagio and she walked up to Discord.

"Are you ok?" Asked Sonata.

"I didn't sleep well." Said Discord with chills. "I think I slept crooked and I'm really cold."

The rest of the group exchanged surprised glances. "He was cold on a warm day"

"Do not worry." Said Sonata. "I will get you some chocolate milk."

Then the girl hugged Discord.

"I will hug you to warm you up." Said Sonata.

"Thanks Sonata." Said Discord with fatigue.

Then the group traveled to the stadium in cloudsdale.

.....

NIGHT TIME IN THE CLOUDSDALE STADIUM

The group had gotten to know the stadium and they prepared their instruments. They had come to an agreement with businessman that they were only going to play 4 songs to open the concert.

With the help of some rest and large quantities of chocolate milk and cotton candy provided by Sonata, Discord regained his strength. He was ready to play.

The stadium began to fill up, with kids, teenagers and adults that screamed in excitement.

The elements of caos were "nervouscited" but they were not going to let this opportunity go to waste, especially the Dazzlings.

The group walked onto the stage, and they picked up their instruments.

The public yelled, pleading that "Some Directions" to sing getting on the nerve of the caotic group.

"Calm down." Said Discord to his friends. "We have come from far away."

"No need to back down." Said Ahuizotl.

Everyone was in agreement and so they prepared.

Adagio took the microphone and the rest began to play.

Luna began to play the drums in rhythm, then Ahuizotl came in with the base, Sombra played his guitar and then Chrysalis joined in with her saxophone. Adagio began to sing.

"In the streets of Manehattan

You'll have to endure

Poverty and discrimination

But you always hear a voice

HOLD ON! HOLD ON!

AND FIGHT! AND FIGHT!"

Chrysalis began to play a saxophone solo.

As soon as the audience heard the music, some began to move to the rhythm of the song.

When the song was over the crowd applauded with much enthusiasm. Adagio was enjoying the quantity of energy she was absorbing, but she wanted more.

Then they played the next song:

"I want revenge!

Revenge! Revenge!

The group played the song that was a success in Manehattan, the crowd began to get wild.

Then the group began to play a new song.

Sonata began to play her tambourine and Discord began to sing, meanwhile Adagio sang the chorus.

"Her name is Rainbow Dash and she has a history.

Although it's more like a mystery.

It's a fanfic....

(Then Ahuizotl and Sombra began to play)

Inside of a box, on a cold morning

A pegasus, colored sky blue

And then a boy

found her and adopted her

THE DREAM OF EVERY MAN!

MY LITTLE DASHIE!

MY PRETTY DASHIE

Maybe a lot of people will like her story

But what a joy it gives her to fly

Just look at how sovereign is her ."

The public began to scream in excitement and ecstasy, they were really liking the song. Backstage the members of the group "Some Directions" watched the group with surprise.

Then they were onto the last song, they decided to let Ahuizotl sing.

Ahuizotl started off with the base, then Discord switched from his keyboard to an accordion, then Luna accompanied them on her drums.

"Having been born in Equestria is like a blessing.

Land of beautiful landscapes that make my heart joyful

Animals of a million colors; pretty girls and flowers

To all the towns in Equestria I sing this song

(Chrysalis played her saxophone)

I'M FROM EQUESTRIA

I'M FROM EQUESTRIA

(Although he had an accent, the crowd was liking the rhythm of the song)

Manehattan, Fillydelphia, Baltimare, Las Pegasus

Appleoosa, Crystal Empire, Cloudsdale, Dodge City

White Tail Woods, also Vanhoover

Ponyville, Canterlot, and Tenochtitlan

To all the towns in Equestria I sing to you this song

I'M FROM EQUESTRIA!

I'M FROM EQUESTRIA!"

Ahuizotl finished, meanwhile Luna did a grand drum solo to close the debut of the elements of caos, hitting the cymbals and drums.

After the drum solo, Mane-iac activated some flare lights, illuminating the stage.

The crowd applauded with ecstasy, their debut at the concert was a success.

The elements of caos exited the stage with standing ovations.

The crowd got even more excited when they saw "Some Directions" Their enthusiasm was huge, obviously from seeing the main group.

As the main group played, behind the scenes Mane-iac and Luna were enjoying seeing their favorite stars; the rest of the group only got bored.

After some time, businessman talked with them. Everyone with the exception of Mane-iac and Luna payed attention.

"Congratulations, elements of caos!" Said businessman. "You have come far."

"Eh?" Said Discord. "And our pay?"

"You'll get it." Said businessman. "But first let me tell you that "Taylor Sweety" wants you to open for her at her concert tomorrow in Fillydelphia."

"Whaaaaaaat?!" Yelled everyone.

In that moment, Mane-iac and Luna looked at businessman.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Yelled Mane-iac and Luna yelled in excitement. "Yeeeessssss! We accept! We accept!"

"Eh?" Said businessman. "Ok...I'll see you tomorrow at the stadium in Fillydelphia."

Then businessman walked away.

In return, the elements of caos were thunderstruck.

"I seriously can't believe it." Said Sombra. "Seriously....wow!"

"If Celestia could see me now." Said Luna.

"Guys," Said Discord. "This is a new opportunity...we shouldn't let it go to waste....who is coming with me?"

"You must be an idiot to ask that question." Said Chrysalis putting her saxophone away in its case. "Of course we will go with you!"

"Of course!" Said Ahuizotl. "You're our compadre and we will always accompany you."

Then Sonata hugged Discord.

"I'll go with you until the end." Said Sonata

"Very well my friends!" Said Discord. "Let's go there!"

"Yeah!" Yelled everyone as they joined their hands.

...

(Summary)

As quickly as they could they took the first bus to Fillydelphia, just like before, Sonata sat next to Discord utilizing the siren jewel.

Upon arriving to Fillydelphia, they immediately got to the stadium. Sonata took care of the fatigued Discord so that he could rest up before the concert.

The person who would benefit the most was Adagio.

But the two people the most excited was Luna and Mane-iac who conversed with Taylor Sweety after the concert.

(End of summary)

The next morning outside of the stadium in Fillydelphia, the group prepared to leave, with a good taste in their mouths despite not having gotten paid any money, they were happy to be wanted and admired even if it was for the moment.

In that moment, appeared businessman.

"Hello garageband." Said businessman applauding. "Lovely night."

"Have you come to pay us or what?" Asked Discord in an annoyed tone of voice. "Do you always appear this way?"

"I'm really sorry guys!......That you have played those two concerts for free." Said businessman. "But in exchange for that I'll give you something better."

"I don't understand." Said Discord.

"Due to the success of your songs." Said businessman. "You're going to have your own concert."

The entire groups jaws dropped.

"Seriously?" Said Discord.

"Yes, it will be in two days." Said businessman. "If you are successful, you will sign a contract with my label; and in ten days you will have your first sale will be easy."

Everyones eyes widened, for some their hearts beat wildly.

"So....what do you think?" Said businessman. "Do you accept?"

The group exchanged glances, this was seeming to be too good to be true; but it wasn't like they had anything to lose.

"We accept." Said Discord shaking hands with businessman.

"Of course." Intervened Chrysalis. "Where is this concert going to be?"

"It shall be in Canterlot." Responded businessman.

The group was in a state of shock, with the exception of Adagio and Aria Blaze who smiled through their teeth.

TO BE CONTINUED.
♠ ♠ ♠
We hope you guys liked it. In reality he wants to apologize, he wanted this chapter to have the villains come face to face with the elements of harmony. But that will happen in the next chapter. He has changed a lot of things so that this fanfic will be canon to the next Equestria Girls movie: Friendship Games. Perhaps he succeeded, perhaps not. Wish him luck. The first song was inspired by the song "morenaza de la maldita vecina" The third song was inspired by the song "america de los tigres del norte" They are his favorite songs and well he doesn't know how to compose a song. XD He still hasn't quite adapted to his new work schedule, and while on vacation he doesn't have much time either. Please be patient, he apologizes for taking so long to update. If you liked the fanfic please leave a comment, criticism, and advice, please share it with your friends it would help us out a lot. Thank you for reading the fanfic and we'll see you in the next chapter where hopefully the villains and the elements of harmony meet face to face.