Status: in the works

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 2: Rock and Chaos

Chapter 2: Crime

During that same day, in Canterlot High School...

While Discord and Fluttershy were being affectionate; and while they were being spied on by the main 5.

The CMC had also been observing the happy couple from a farther distance. They had made their own analysis on the situation.

"Ewwww!" Said Scootaloo, as she watched how Fluttershy and Discord kissed so passionately. "That is disgusting!"

"I think that it's romantic." Said Sweetie Belle, blushing with her hands covering her cheeks and having her eyes closed.

"Ah admit that it's nice to see a couple like that." Said Applebloom. "But it makes mah brother sad."

"Your brother?" Asked Scootaloo.

"Yes." Affirmed Applebloom, sighing in sorrow. "Ever since Fluttershy became Discord's girlfriend, Bic Mac has entered a deep depression full of bitterness."

"Wow!" Said Sweetie Belle, not believing it. "Seriously?"

Applebloom took Sweetie Belle and Applebloom to where Big Mac was.

The CMC went to the park in Canterlot, at the playground.

They hid amongst the bushes and observed the boy with the orange hair discreetly and without making noise.

Big Mac looked very depressed, he was just sitting on a swing, without moving and just staring at the ground, only the wind was moving his swing.

The CMC looked at Big Mac with pity.

"He's so sad." Said Sweetie Belle

"Ah know." Said Applebloom very sadly. "It hurts to see mah brother like this."

"I have the solution!" Said Sweetie Belle optimistically.

"Which is?" Asked Applebloom without enthusiasm.

"Let's look for a girlfriend for Big Mac." Said Scootaloo.

"Seriously?" Said Applebloom raising an eyebrow. "A girlfriend."

"It could work." Said Sweetie Belle.

"But...." Said Applebloom. "Who would be the indicated option?"

The three girls stayed silent in thought for a while.

"It could be our history professor." Said Scootaloo. "Ms. Cheerilee."

"Ah don't think that would work." Said Applebloom. "Do you remember what happened a year ago?"

"I don't think they remember." Said Sweetie Belle, confused. "Or do they?"

"But it's the better option." Said Scootaloo. "It just might work."

"Ah don't think so." Said Applebloom.

In that moment, Babs Seed walked up to them, in their hiding spot in the bushes, because reasons.

"You would need a love potion." Said Babs, startling the CMC. "To make Bic Mac and Ms. Cheerliee fall in love."

"Babs!" The three girls yelled at the same time and without startling Big Mac somehow.

"Hello girls." Greeted Babs.

"Cousin!" Said Applebloom. "What are you doing here?"

"I was walking through the park as usual." Said Babs. "When I heard you talking in the bushes."

"How ironic is life!" Said Applebloom, smiling.

The CMC climbed out of the bushed without Big Mac noticing.

"Just one moment Babs." Said Sweetie Belle. "You said a love potion?"

"Yes!" Responded Babs with no problem.

"But...cousin," Said Applebloom. "That's not a real thing."

Babs took out a book from her backpack that had a sun on the cover, Applebloom took the book and began to observe it.

"Babs," Said Applebloom, recognizing the book. "This is Sunset Shimmer's book."

"I know." Said Babs. "I found it in the hallway of the school, I think that she dropped it, I tried to return it to her but up until now I haven't found her."

"Wow!" Said Applebloom, eyeing the book. "It has a lot of notes, reports and cards directed towards....princess Twilight?"

"You're right!" Said Babs. "Her annotations are very strange, but revise the last few pages of the book."

Applebloom obeyed and revised the last few pages of the book.

"Wow! I can't believe it." Said Applebloom with great surprise. "These pages have potions and spells written on them."

"Wow!" Said Sweetie Belle, with a bit of fear. "What sorcery is this? Sunset is a witch!"

"It's obvious." Said Scootaloo. "Her and Twilight aren't from this dimension, or did you not remember that?"

"Mmmmmm......will it really work?" Asked Applebloom as she leafed through the book.

"I don't know." Said Babs. "But it should be interesting."

"Well, then we have to do it." Said Applebloom, slamming the book shut. "For mah brother."

"Will you return the book?" Asked Sweetie Belle.

"After we make Bic Mac and Cheerilee fall in love." Said Applebloom.

Everyone accepted the terms of agreement.

"Ok." They all said, uniting their hands in a circle. "Cutie mark crusaders in action!"

"I'm an official member." Said Babs, smiling.

"Of course you are!" Said Applebloom.

Later in the cutie mark crusaders clubhouse. The four girls began the experiment.

On a big table, they placed the book in the center, they opened it up to a page where a love potion was annotated.

Applebloom began to read the fragment:

'I'm so happy because I have new friends, although I miss Canterlot and all of it's traditions, especially hearts and hooves day.'

"Hearts and hooves day?" Asked Sweetie Belle.

"Shhhh!" Said Scootaloo. "Be quiet."

Applebloom continued reading:

'I love that day, but it's not because I want to find a special somepony.'

"Special somepony?" Asked Sweetie Belle once again.

"Shhh!" Said Babs. "Sweetiebelle please be quiet!"

Applebloom continued reading:

'It's because there is science and magic in it's legend, a true legend, and to think that the ingredients are so easy to find.'

The four girls were thrilled to hear the ingredients, Applebloom kept on reading:

'A tuft of cloud'

'A bright Rainbow's glow'

'Stir with a pegasus feather, fast not slow'

'Serve to two ponies not in the know'

The four girls were left with their mouths wide open.

"What?" Asked Applebloom. "This is for real?"

"Tuft of cloud? Bright rainbow's glow?" Said Scootaloo, annoyed. "Pegasus feather?"

Sweetie Belle began to think and she scratched her head.

"Mmmm, I get it." Said Sweetiebelle. "Clouds are water vapor."

"I know how to make a rainbow." Said Babs.

"I've got pegasus feathers." Said Scootaloo.

"Seriously?" Asked her friends in surprise.

Scootaloo took a few blue feathers out of her backpack.

"They're from Rainbow Dash." Said Scootaloo. "I picked up the ones that fell off during the fall dance, and I also picked some up that had fallen off during the battle of the bands."

"Wow!" Yelled everyone.

"Well done girls." Said Applebloom. "Let's get started!"

Babs used a compact mirror and placed it in a container full of water, then she put in near the window where the sun was illuminating the room, the reflection off of the mirror with the water caused a white light to be

distorted and it caused a rainbow to appear on the wall.

Then Sweetie Belle used a portable kettle to boil water, the water vapor began to come out of the spout, immediately Sweetie Belle placed the container next to the water under the artificial rainbow. Immediately

Scootaloo took one of the pegasus feathers with pincers and she held it in the rainbow's light, and with the water vapor everything reacted.

The crusaders were impressed, the rainbow, the feather and the water vapor that had contact with the two previous ingredients, they began to fuse together, forming a pink colored liquid that began to bubble.

Applebloom quickly held a glass bottle underneath the substance.

Applebloom managed to get most of the substance in the bottle, after that the substance became more liquid, but it kept on bubbling.

"Wow!" Said Scootaloo. "Aweseome!"

Sweetie Belle sniffed the bottle.

"It smells like grape juice." Said Sweetie Belle. "Delicious."

"We have to do an experiment." Said Babs.

With a dropper she suctioned a bit of the potion, they gave half of the dropper to a hamster, then they gave the other half to a lizard.

They placed the hamster and the lizard in the same cage, upon looking each other in the eyes they began to hug and cuddle each other.

"It works!" Said Applebloom.

"Awesome!" Said Scootaloo.

"Ewww." Said Sweetiebelle. "How gross."

"This goes against the laws of nature." Said Applebloom. "We should use this potion on Big Mac and Ms. Cheerilee."

"Ok!" They all yelled in enthusiasm.

THE NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING....

In Pinkie's house, the main 6 woke up with enthusiasm, they all prepared their backpacks, Pinkie put away the pajamas and in a few minutes they all walked to school.

Meanwhile, Discord woke up feeling nervous, he put the ring away in a black box and put it in his pocket. Discord thought that this was going to be a special day.

Discord helped out the janitor, Discord liked to help, mostly because Celestia would pay him extra for his hard work.

After a few minutes the students began to arrive, Discord felt so thrilled and he stayed by the entrance, waiting for his beloved.

A few minutes passed, the majority of the students had arrived, classes were about to start, Discord felt a bit worried, he hadn't seen Fluttershy, aside from that he had a class to teach in a bit.

With nothing else to do, he walked away from the entrance and went to go teach his math class for first year students.

Discord hadn't noticed that the main 6 had walked into the gymnasium of the school, they decided to sacrifice one hour of class time to help Fluttershy decorate and prepare for the private party.

Meanwhile, the four crusaders arrived at school and walked to the library and they prepared their plan.

In the center of the library they placed a table, a pink table cloth over it, plates, candles and roses in the center. Then they put two glass cups next to a bottle of grape soda mixed with the potion with the hopes that the

indicated couple would drink it.

The bell rang.

The crusaders had little time because of changing classes, Applebloom went to get Big Mac and Sweetie Belle went to get Ms. Cheerilee.

In the meantime, Discord was finished with his class, he was only giving last minute instructions to his students.

In that moment, the main 6 heard the bell, Twilight began to get impatient.

"Oh no." Said Twilight, dramatically. "I'm starting to regret having missed Ms. Cheerilee's class."

"Calm down Twilight." Said Rainbow Dash. "It's not that bad, she only teaches us in history and it's sooo boring."

"But to miss a class," Said Twilight, being a drama queen like Rarity. "We'll be behind, and we're behind we'll fail and if we fail they'll not only send us back a year, we'll go back to kindergarden."

"Twilight!" Said Rarity. "Don't be so dramatic!"

"Don't worry Twilight." Said Applejack. "If you want we can talk to Ms. Cheerilee afterwards."

"Class has ended just now." Said Fluttershy. "I can talk with her and apologize on behalf of all of you for missing her class."

"Wow! Fluttershy!" Said Twilight. "You would do that for us?"

"But of course!" Said Fluttershy, smiling. "You guys helped me with the surprise for Discord, it's the least I could do."

The main 5 smiled at Fluttershy.

"I'll be right back." said Fluttershy walking out of the school gymnasium. "I won't be long."

The main 5 only finished up the remaining details.

"It's going to be spectacular!" Yelled Pinkie. "The whole gym just for the two of them, enjoying a magical and romantic moment."

"I've never seen Fluttershy so strong, happy and full of life." Said Rainbow Dash.

"That Discord gave her security and confidence." Said Applejack.

"Fluttershy sure is a lucky one." Said Rarity.

Everyone turned to look at Rarity, Rarity blushed and hid her face.

In that moment, Sweetie Belle convinced Ms. Cheerilee to accompany her to the library, meanwhile, Applebloom convinced Big Mac to help her fix a chair in the library.

Applebloom and Big Mac entered the library, Applebloom sat Big Mac down at the table, then Sweetie Belle entered the library with Ms. Cheerilee and sat her down on the other side of the table.

Ms. Cheerilee and Big Mac stayed seated and were quiet, they were surprised by what the crusaders had done.

In the meantime, the crusaders climbed up the stairs of the library and were watching the couple from a distance.

In that moment, Discord exited the classroom and began to walk down the hallways, looking for Fluttershy, he knew that he had little time before the next class.

In the library, Ms. Cheerilee and Big Mac looked at each other uncomfortably and with contempt. This was something similar to what had happened a year ago, they didn't even notice the soda.

"If you'll please excuse me." Said Ms. Cheerilee getting up from her seat. "I'm going to talk to them."

"Eeyup." Said Bic Mac without much enthusiasm and staring at the ground in depression.

Ms. Cheerilee walked up the stairs of the library and she found herself with the crusaders. The crusaders smiled nervously, knowing that their ridiculous plan had failed.

"Girls." Said Cheerilee very seriously. "We need to talk."

"Oh!" Said Scootaloo. "Rats!"

The girls began to receive a scolding from Cheerilee, the crusaders inclined their heads in shame.

Suddenly, Fluttershy walked into the library, she saw Big Mac sitting down at the table.

"Hello Big Mac." Said Fluttershy sweetly.

"Eeyup." Said Big Mac without looking up at Fluttershy.

Fluttershy noticed that Ms. Cheerilee was on the floor above, scolding the crusaders.

"Ms. Cheerilee." Said Fluttershy, walking up to them. "Am I interrupting?"

Cheerilee looked at Fluttershy.

"Hello Fluttershy." Said Cheerilee. "I'll be with you in a moment."

Then Cheerilee continued to scold the crusaders.

"Hello Big Mac." Fluttershy said once she walked down the stairs and greeting Big Mac. "Can I accompany you?"

"Eeyup." Said Big Mac without enthusiasm.

Fluttershy looked at Big Mac with even more pity, then she noticed the bottle of grape soda. Fluttershy really liked grape soda.

"Hey Big Mac!" Said Fluttershy. "Will you let me have some soda?"

"Eeyup." Said Big Mac.

Big Mac opened the bottle and served some soda to Fluttershy in the glass cup that was going to be for Cheerilee.

In the middle of the scolding, Scootaloo noticed that Fluttershy was holding a cup with the love potion, she became terrified and she advised the rest, they all noticed and tried to walk down the stairs while yelling to

Fluttershy.

In that instant Cheerilee stopped them halfway down the stairs.

"I'm not done scolding you." Said Cheerilee, indignantly. "You're a bunch of uneducated girls."

"But Cheerilee." Said Applebloom. "Fluttershy is..."

"That's Ms. Cheerilee to you!" Said Cheerilee, interrupting Applebloom.

In that moment, Fluttershy drank the love potion, the four girls were very impacted by what just happened and were standing with their mouths open.

Applebloom shoved Cheerilee to one side and ran down the stairs.

"Fluttershy!" Yelled Applebloom in fear and desperation. "Whatever you do, don't look Big Mac in the eyes!"

Fluttershy finished drinking the potion.

"What?" Asked Fluttershy, not understanding. "Why?"

Just after saying these words, Fluttershy looked at Big Mac and Big Mac returned the look.

Fluttershy's eyes turned purple for a second, meaning that the love potion had taken effect.

In that moment, Fluttershy could not stop looking at Big Mac, Big Mac noticed the sweet and romantic look Fluttershy was giving him, he was enjoying this.

Fluttershy quickly got closer to Big Mac and hugged him affectionately.

"Big Mac." Said Fluttershy, flirting. "I never noticed how handsome you are, I was wrong not to choose you."

Big Mac did not understand the sudden attitude change of Fluttershy, but he didn't mind.

"Oh Fluttershy." Said Big Mac. "You're my candy apple!"

"Oh Big Mac." Said Fluttershy. "I love you!"

Immediately, Fluttershy and Big Mac began to kiss.

"No!" Yelled Applebloom, next to her were the other crusaders, not believing what had just happened.

In that moment Cheerilee was furious for the shove, she grabbed Applebloom, Scootaloo, Babs and Sweetie Belle by the collars of their shirts.

"You are all in big trouble!" Said Cheerilee very disgusted. "To the office!"

Completely ignoring the happy couple, Cheerilee took the crusaders out of the library by force, and they began to walk down the hallway toward the office.

Discord walked past them on his way to the library.

Applebloom and the rest suddenly felt extreme panic, they tried to resist but Cheerilee was stronger and pulling them by force. Discord looked at them, impressed by the strange behavior of the crusaders and Ms

Cheerilee.

"Wait Discord!" Yelled Applebloom, trying to resist. "Don't enter the library!"

"Please!" Said Sweetie Belle. "Listen to us!"

"Discord!" Yelled Scootaloo. "We're sorry!"

Cheerilee managed to win and continued pulling them away. Discord saw how they were leaving, he did not understand why they were saying what they were saying, without wasting time, he walked into the library.

Discord entered the library, in hopes of finding Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy, are you here?" Said Discord with enthusiasm.

In that instant, Discord could not believe what he was seeing, he wanted to die in that moment, Fluttershy and Big Mac were hugging and kissing passionately.

"Fluttershy! WTF?!" Yelled Discord with tears in his eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED.
♠ ♠ ♠
See you in the next chapter