Status: in the works

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 2: Rock and Chaos

Chapter 5: Too Late

ONE HOUR AFTER DISCORD HAD ABANDONED CANTERLOT HIGH:

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash kept standing at the entrance of the school, with the hope that Discord would calm down and return to Canterlot High.

After waiting for so long, the four girls were sad because they knew that they had lost a good friend.

"We should return to class." Said Rainbow Dash trying to show indifference. "Discord isn't coming back!"

"I think Rainbow Dash is right." Said Rarity, as she filed one of her nails. "More than an hour has passed Twilight."

Twilight sighed, meanwhile Pinkie Pie kept watch like a guard.

"I thought he would come back." Said Twilight sadly. "But I was wrong."

"I think that's him coming!" Yelled Pinkie Pie, happily.

They all got their hopes up by what Pinkie had said.

"No....I was wrong." Said Pinkie. "It's only the mailman....Hello Mr. mailman!"

"Shhhh!" Said Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Rarity at the same time.

"We'd better go and check on Big Mac." Said Twilight. "We should see if he's alright and have him explain to us in great detail what happened."

The four girls went to the infirmary to see Big Mac.

Upon arriving to the entrance of the infirmary, they noticed that Big Mac was awake and he stayed in bed, he was being hugged affectionately by Fluttershy, Fluttershy was giving him small kisses on his cheek.

Applejack was standing next to his bed, she stayed silent, watching the happy couple in confusion.

The four girls stayed quiet, they still could not believe what they were seeing.

"My love!" Said Fluttershy hugging Big Mac affectionately. "I'm so glad to see you're alright!"

"Eeyup!" Said Big mac returning the hug to Fluttershy.

"I love you!" Said Fluttershy.

"Eeyup!" Said Big Mac. "I love you too!"

Then, Fluttershy and Big Mac kissed passionately, not caring that there were other people in the room.

The main 5 still could not believe it, after the passionate kiss, Rainbow Dash, very annoyed broke the silence.

"Fluttershy!" Yelled Rainbow Dash angrily, they entered the infirmary. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Fluttershy and Big Mac kept on being cheesy, completely ignoring Rainbow Dash.

"Fluttershy!" Yelled Rainbow Dash again. "How could you do this to Discord, he was so in love with you!"

Fluttershy completely ignored Rainbow, while Big Mac looked at her annoyed.

"Could ya leave Fluttershy alone?" Said Big Mac. "She made her decision! Right, my love?"

"Eeyup my love." Said Fluttershy affectionately, as if she was hypnotized. "What you said."

Rainbow Dash was getting very annoyed, meanwhile the rest only watched the discussion.

"How could you say that?!" Yelled Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow Dash!" Said Twilight trying to calm down Rainbow. "Please calm down."

"Discord loved you Fluttershy!" Yelled Rainbow Dash ignoring Twilight.

"If yer so concerned about Discord" Said Big Mac. "Why don'tcha marry him?"

Rainbow Dash walked out of the infirmary very disgusted and with tears in her eyes. The rest followed, meanwhile Fluttershy and Big Mac were alone in the infirmary.

In the hallway of the school, Rainbow Dash stood, leaning against the wall, trying to contain her tears.

Twilight and the rest caught up with her and decided to talk with her.

"Rainbow Dash.." Said Twilight in a low voice. "Are you ok?"

"Discord didn't deserve that." Said Rainbow Dash, drying her tears. "No one should be hurt that badly."

The four girls were surprised by Rainbow's behavior.

"People's hearts are very fragile." Said Rainbow Dash. "You should never hurt them, much less break them."

"You clearly understand Discord's pain?" Said Rarity very analyticaly. "Right?"

Rainbow stayed silent.

"Was that what had happened with Soarin?" Asked Rarity. "For that reason you understand what Discord felt...."

Rainbow breathed in with difficulty, she knew exactly what Rarity was talking about. She stayed quiet for 5 more seconds.

"Yes! I admit it." Said Rainbow. -I understand Discord's pain...because I went through something similar with Soarin....but what bothers me the most is how Fluttershy could care less about this whole thing."

"Something is not right here." Said Twilight, thinking hard about it. "Fluttershy normally would not act in that manner, because we all know how in love she was with Discord. What made her change her mind so quickly?"

"Ah admit that ah am happy to see mah brother happy." Said Applejack, taking off her hat. "But what had happened just doesn't seem right."

"What do you think happened?" Asked Rarity.

"I don't know." Said Twilight. "But we'll get to the bottom of it!"

In the moment Twilight noticed that the cutie mark crusaders were spying on them, for Twilight this seemed very suspicious.

"Hey girls!" Said Twilight yelling at the crusaders.

Once they noticed that they had been discovered the four crusaders tried to escape the hallway. Being the fastest, Rainbow Dash and Applejack caught up with the crusaders.

"One moment, girls!" Said Applejack putting herself in front of the four pre adolescents. "Why are you trying to leave! Is there something that you know?"

"No." Said Applebloom nervously. "We don't know anything about this!"

"What she said!" Said Babs, also nervously.

"Yes!" Said Sweetie Belle. "I mean no! Well...maybe...you have me confused!"

In that moment the rest of the girls arrived and surrounded the crusaders.

"Scootaloo!" Said Rainbow Dash. "Tell me the truth or I won't consider myself as your sister!"

Scootaloo could not hold back from the terrible threat from Rainbow Dash.

"Ok I admit it." Said Scootaloo crying. "It was our fault!"

The rest of the crusaders looked at Scootaloo a bit annoyed, now that they remembered that minuted before Scootaloo had convinced them to lie about what had happened.

"What. Did. You. Do?- Asked Twilight, now angry.

The rest of the crusaders began to explain in great detail what had happened, Applebloom handed Twilight Sunset Shimmer's book.

"It can't be." Said Twilight. "You made a love potion, in this world?"

"Yes." Affirmed the four crusaders.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves, trying to force two people to fall in love against their will." Said Rarity. "Especially you Sweetie Belle, I expected better from you."

Sweetie Belle looked down at the ground in shame.

Twilight leafed through Sunset's book.

"Twilight!" Said Pinkie Pie. "Do you know what the antidote is?"

"There is no known antidote." Said Twilight. "The only solution is for Fluttershy and Big Mac to not look into each other's eyes for an hour."

"Separate them for an hour?" Asked Rainbow Dash. "That doesn't sound too hard."

In the moment Fluttershy and Big Mac walked out of the infirmary and walked down the hallway, holding each other affectionately.

The main 5 and the crusaders looked at the happy couple and they knew that they had a good chance to separate them.

"Not to worry." Said Rainbow Dash. "I've got this."

Rainbow Dash walked up to the happy couple.

"Hello Fluttershy." Said Rainbow Dash calmly. "I have something important to tell you."

Fluttershy did not listen to Rainbow Dash and kept on being affectionate in Big Mac's arms.

"Fluttershy!" Yelled Rainbow Dash a bit annoyed.

The happy couple completely ignored Rainbow Dash.

Applejack walked up to the happy couple.

"Big Mac." Said Applejack. "We need to talk."

Big Mac and Fluttershy completely ignored her as well.

Disgusted with them Applejack grabbed onto Big Mac's arm and tried to separate him from Flutterhsy.

"Don't you dare ignore me Big Macintosh!" Said Applejack angrily.

"Hey!" Said Big Mac disgusted. "What are you doing? Leave us alone!"

"Understand Big Mac." Said Applejack. "All of this is a lie and it ain't right."

"Ah don't care what you say." Said Big Mac frowning his brow. "You will not separate me from the lovely Fluttershy."

The other girls were shocked by Big Mac's comment.

"What?" Said Twilight. "Big Mac.....what are you talking about?"

"Do you think I'm an idjit?" Said Big Mac. "Ah know that ya want ta separate me from mah beloved Fluttershy...and ah will not allow it."

The main 5 and the crusaders were surprised, Big Mac was not going to let them separate him from Fluttershy so easily.

"Enough fooling around!" Said Rainbow Dash. "Plan B! Even though we never really planned anything out and are just going along with this because reasons."

Rainbow Dash, along with the rest, including the crusaders, tackled Fluttershy and Big mac, causing them to fall to the ground.

The main 5 got a hold of Big Mac with force trying to contain him on the floor.

"Quickly crusaders!" Yelled Twilight forcefully. "Take Fluttershy as far away as you can and cover her eyes."

The four crusaders immediately lifted up Fluttershy and dragged her away by force.

"Big Mac!" Said Fluttershy, with a shrill.

In that moment Babs opened her backpack and used it to cover Fluttershy's face. Then they quickly walked away.

"Fluttershy!" Yelled Big Mac. "Nope!"

Despite him having the main 5 on top of him he managed to get up from the ground with difficulty.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!" Yelled Big Mac.

Big Mac dusted himself off , managing to free himself from the girls, they all fell to the ground from Big Mac's strength.

"What brute strength!" Said Rarity.

"Gadzooks!" Said Pinkie Pie. "That was fun! Again!"

"No way!" Said Rainbow Dash. "He's really strong!"

Big Mac immediately ran down the hallway, but he was being chased by Twilight who tried to tackle him by force, but Big Mac resisted and kept on walking, then Applejack tried to tackle him, but Big Mac continued to

resist.

Then Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash tried to tackle him, from the combined weight of the girls, Big Mac fell to the ground. In the hallway, some of the students saw the conflict going on with the main 5 vs Big Mac,

some of them took out their cell phones and were recording it on their phones.

In the meantime, right outside of the school, with great difficulty the crusaders tried to keep Fluttershy away from Big Mac, the girl with the yellow skin kicked and clawed in all directions, due to the fact that she couldn't

see, most of her hits and kicks were unfortunately received by Scootaloo.

"Arrgh!" Said Scootaloo, annoyed by Fluttershy's hits. "How is Fluttershy so strong? She's supposed to be the shy one!"

"Mah sister told me that every weekend Discord would take her to the gym." Said Applebloom. "With the intention of giving her security, in case she ever needed to defend herself."

"Wow." Said Sweetie Belle. "Cool!"

In that instant, Fluttershy put up resistance, she managed to free herself from the four pre adolescents, Fluttershy tried to flee but was held back by Babs.

In the hallway, Big Mac managed to get up and free himself from the five girls, Big Mac ran and passed by the school cafeteria.

At the same time, Twilight threw herself on the ground and grabbed onto Big Mac's right leg.

"Let me go!" Exclaimed Big Mac very fatigued.

"Nooo!" Said Twilight as she was being dragged across the ground.

On one of the tables in the cafeteria, Flash Sentry, Soarin, Cheese, Blueblood, and Caramel were with him, they had become good friends. They had seen what was going on and quickly ran into the hallway.

"Twilight?!" Said Flash as he walked up to Twilight. "What's going on?"

"Flash!" Yelled Twilight in desperation. "Please! Help me stop Big Mac! It's hard to explain but trust me on this!"

"Macintosh!" Said Flash confused. "Just wait a minute."

"Nope!" Said Big Mac, annoyed. "And get out of my way."

Big Mac pushed his old friends aside with a great force.

Flash was annoyed at seeing this aggression, so he tackled Big Mac.

"Stop!" Said Flash Sentry, grabbing hold of Big Mac's neck with his right arm.

"Let me go!" Yelled Big Mac.

In that moment the rest of Flash's friends also tackled Big Mac, once again he fell to the floor.

Meanwhile, outside of the school, the crusaders did all that was possible to contain Fluttershy, holding her back by force, but Fluttershy put up a lot of resistance.

"How much time has passed?" Asked Applebloom while she took hold of Fluttershy's left arm.

"Only eight minutes have gone by." Said Scootaloo as she held onto Fluttershy's waist.

"Let me go!" Yelled Fluttershy as she kicked. "Big Mac! Help!"

"My God!" Said Sweetie Belle holding back Fluttershy's right arm. "I can't hold her back anymore!"

"Sweetie Belle." Said Babs. "You're going to have to take more of this!"

"I must reunite with my beloved!" Yelled Fluttershy. "And you guys won't hold me back!"

Fluttershy began to shake violently and to punch in all directions, the four girls could not resist any longer.

Fluttershy managed to free herself, she quickly took off Babs backpack from her head and without hesitation she ran to the school to be with Big Mac.

"Oh no!" Yelled the crusaders.

The four girls began to run after Fluttershy.

In that moment, Big Mac was on the ground of the cafeteria and having been tackled by 5 guys and 5 girls in total.

The students that surrounded them were still sitting at their tables, they simply observed, enjoying the function while they ate.

"Big Mac!" Yelled Fluttershy as she ran down the hallway in the direction of the cafeteria.

As soon as he heard Fluttershy's lovely voice, Big Mac's will grew, he got up from the ground very quickly and he managed to get everyone off his back.

Immediately, the boy with orange hair ran to be reunited with his beloved, immediately the group of girls and guys began to run after him.

In the entrance of the cafeteria, Fluttershy and Big Mac reunited by hugging one another with much care.

"Oh Big Mac!" Said Fluttershy very much in love.

"Oh Fluttershy!" Said Big Mac holding her in his arms. "I'll never leave you."

In that moment the crusaders arrived, they all were breathing intensely from the exhaustion. The noticed that Big Mac and Fluttershy were together again, their plan had failed.

"Rainbow Dash!" Said Scootaloo. "We're really sorry! We couldn't hold her back!"

Flash, Soarin, Cheese, Blueblood and Caramel were surprised by the strength of the couple.

Meanwhile, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity watched with sadness, fatigue and failure that they could not save their friend from the curse.

Fluttershy and Big Mac were about to kiss but before their lips could touch, Pinkie Pie shocked the couple with a taser and they both fell to the ground.

"Pinkie?!" Said Twilight. "I was not expecting you to have kept that artifact from that time we snuck into the school."

"This thing is fun" Said Pinkie Pie happily. "Sometimes I give myself electroshocks, it feels so good!"

"Pinkie!" Said Rainbow Dash angrily. "Why didn't you use it before?"

"Because I thought that the chase would be more fun." Said Pinkie Pie with the same amount of joy.

"Big Mac sure is strong." Intervened Flash. "I'm surprised that Discord could knock him out with only one hit."

"We should keep him quiet for an hour." Intervened Scootaloo.

Then the main 5 took Fluttershy to the infirmary, meanwhile the crusaders, Flash and his friends locked Big Mac in the janitor's closet so he would not cause any more problems.

One hour had already passed by, Twilight and her friends were together, standing by the bed watching over, where an unconscious Fluttershy slept. They were waiting for their friend to wake up and she would be free

from the curse.

While they waited Flash Sentry and the crusaders entered the infirmary, the rest of the boys waited outside.

"Hello girls!" Greeted Flash in a friendly way. "How's Fluttershy?"

"She's still unconscious." Said Twilight trying to act indifferent.

There was a moment of silence for 10 seconds, Twilight felt very nervous from seeing Flash, the rest of her friends smiled nervously at Twilight's behavior.

"Flash..." Said Twilight. "Thank you for helping us, we never could have done it without you."

"It was the least that me and the boys could do." Said Flash.

Twilight smiled and Flash returned the smile, they could not stop looking each other in the eyes.

In that moment, Fluttershy began to regain consciousness, she slowly opened her eyes.

The main 5 were happy that Fluttershy was alright.

"Girls?" Asked Fluttershy. "What happened?"

The main 5, Flash and the rest stayed silent for a few seconds.

"You don't remember anything?" Asked Applejack.

"No my friends..." Said Fluttershy. "Where is Discord?"

The main 5 stayed silent, not knowing how to explain to Fluttershy what had happened.

"Fluttershy.." Said Twilight. "This is what happened.."

Twilight began to explain in great detail everything that had happened.

"What?!" Said Fluttershy trying to hold back her tears. "Discord left, because of me?!"

The main 5 and the crusaders affirmed by nodding their heads.

"Ahhh!" Yelled Fluttershy, sobbing bitterly. "Discord!"

Fluttershy cried uncontrollably, the main 5 hugged her affectionately, trying to calm her down,

"DISCORD!" Said Fluttershy, not stopping from crying.

TO BE CONTINUED
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it. Yahoo! Fluttermac has finally died XD He based this chapter on "Lesson Zero" and "Hearts & Hooves Day" Using Big Mac's superhuman strength XD.

This was a small adventure for the main 6, and they will not be appearing much in this fanfic. The villains will appear more than the heroes.

Flash and his friends have reconciled with the main 6, he's not sure if there will be more couples in this story, do you guys recommend it?