Status: in the works

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 2: Rock and Chaos

Chapter 7: Elements of Chaos

DURING THAT SAME DAY IN THE MORNING, ONE HOUR BEFORE DISCORD HAD LEFT:

Ahuizotl was preparing to leave, he also had to go in order to complete his mission.

Before he withdrew, Adagio wanted to interrogate him. The boy with blue skin was surprised with the quantity of weird questions that Adagio was asking him.

Why did Discord leave?

Where did he go?

How long have you known him?

Has he ever transformed before?

Where does he come from?

Ahuizotl, simply responded with: "No and I don't know mi reina."

With no problem, Ahuizotl walked away from the abandoned building in search of his mortal enemy.

He spent a lot of hours asking the people passing by for directions, indications and information, whatever clue would be useful in order to find Daring Do.

Ahuizotl found out that there was going to be a book convention soon, with AK Yearling as a guest author.

Ahuizotl walked to the place where he realized the convention was going to be held, he began to strenuously interview the staff that were preparing the event.

After some time, Ahuizotl managed to obtain the information that he needed, he managed to find out the location where Daring Do was staying.

It began to get dark.

Ahuizotl went to the direction where he was told he would find Daring Do, it was a five star hotel with twenty floors. He knew that the staff would not let him in so without wasting time he decided to scale the building

from the outside.

As he climbed, Ahuizotl looked through the windows of each room in order to determine which room Daring Do was in.

After a few hours, on the tenth floor he managed to find Daring Do's room, somehow.

Ahuizotl took a peek:

Daring Do was taking off her disguise, her hat and her glasses, then she placed a big gold ring on a shelf.

Ahuizotl had to be patient and wait for her to go to sleep in order to break in and steal the treasure. Ahuizotl waited.

One hour later, Daring Do finally went to sleep.

Ahuizotl entered through the window stealthily, he walked over to the shelf where the gold ring was placed. He quickly snatched his treasure and was about to go.

Suddenly, he began to hear the sounds of Daring Do's breath and her tiny snores. This made Ahuizotl curious and he walked over to Daring Do's bed.

Ahuizotl looked down at how peacefully Daring Do slept. Ahuizotl could not deny it, she looked so beautiful, and she looked so adorable with her tiny snores.

As Daring Do slept, she turned over so that she was face up, Ahuizotl stayed still trying not to interfere.

Ahuizotl looked at her lips, Ahuizotl could not resist the temptation, he got closer to her face and he was just a few centimeters away from uniting his lips with hers.

"What the hell are you doing?" Asked Daring Do, as she glared at Ahuizotl.

Ahuizotl looked at her in fear, their faces were really close to each other.

Daring Do quickly hit Ahuizotl, he fell to the floor and from the impact he let the ring go. Daring Do got up from her bed defensively, ran towards the ring and picked it up.

Ahuizotl got to his feet and prepared to attack, even though he was blushing due to the fact that Daring Do was just in her underwear.

"Daring Do." Said Ahuizotl, imposing his fury. "That ring is from my village, give it back!"

"No Ahuizotl." Said Daring Do. "I know very well your perverted plan to cause a drought!"

"What?" Said Ahuizotl. "It's only an ancient tradition, and that ring is a part of it....give it back!"

Ahuizotl pounced on Daring Do, but the girl with the scales of gray hair managed to evade him with great velocity.

"I'm really sorry Ahuizotl." Said Daring Do seductively putting the ring around her neck. "You know that I love you, but I can't give you the ring until you properly propose!"

Ahuizotl once again pounced on Daring Do, he had her pinned to the wall with her hands pinned with his own.

"Damn witch!" Said Ahuizotl as he pushed himself against Daring Do. "You want to marry me?"

Daring Do hit him down below and managed to evade him. Ahuizotl was in pain but he did not let his guard down.

"I would love to!" Said Daring Do defiantly. "But....I have a lot of other intentions for my life."

Then Daring Do picked up a lamp and threw it at Ahuizotl, Ahuizotl dodged the attack, he grabbed utensils from the bathroom and he threw them at Daring Do.

The room became a battlefield, they both attacked each other with what was in their reach and refused to give up.

One hour after the fight, Ahuizotl managed to once again neutralize Daring Do. He was on top of her as he pinned her to the floor, pinning down her arms.

"Give back the ring!" Said Ahuizotl. "Or you'll suffer the terrible consequences!"

"Oh Ahuizotl." Said Daring Do without putting up resistance. "I love it when you threaten to kill me!"

Daring Do looked at Ahuizotl with tenderness and love, Ahuizotl was not expecting that comment. He blushed, and they both had their faces very close to one another.

Daring Do kissed Ahuizotl on the mouth, Ahuizotl could not believe it, but easily, he let his guard down and he received the kiss with all the love in the world; they began to hug kiss more passionately. Daring Do caressed

Ahuizotl's back and Ahuizotl began caressing Daring Do's hair.

Daring Do knew that Ahuizotl was blinded and with his guard down she hit him on the neck in a quick and convincing manner, Ahuizotl ended up on the ground unconscious.

After some minutes, Ahuizotl regained his consciousness but he was on the ground, bound and gagged.

"You finally woke up." Said Daring Do. "I was only waiting so I could say goodbye to you!"

Ahuizotl glared at Daring Do who was still in her underwear.

"I'm sorry Ahuizotl but I can't give this treasure back to you." Said Daring Do preparing her clothes. "I also need it and you know it.....I hope you understand."

Ahuizotl could only keep glaring at Daring Do. Daring Do began to get dressed in a very erotic manner much to the liking of Ahuizotl's eyes. She put on her explorer outfit and finished by putting on her hat.

Daring Do packed her belongings, including the ring, then with her cellphone she called the cops.

She quickly opened the door to her hotel room to escape. It had begun to rain.

"Ahuizotl." Said Daring Do as she prepared to escape. "To be honest, I really enjoyed that kiss."

Ahuizotl only widened his eyes in surprise.

"Darling..." Said Daring Do a bit sadly. "Perhaps under different circumstances and situations....I would have accepted your marriage proposal....I'm sorry."

Ahuizotl widened his eyes even more.

"I hope to see you soon." Said Daring Do, giving him a small wink."Bye!"

Daring Do jumped out the window, Ahuizotl was very shocked, she had just jumped from the tenth floor. Immediately Ahuizotl got to his feet after breaking free with much difficulty, then he looked out the window, there

was no sign of his beloved enemy.

Ahuizotl knew that Daring Do called the police, he had no time to lose so he fled from there.

Ahuizotl managed to escape, as he walked down the street in the rain, he meditated on what had just happened, he felt very embarrassed, aside from obciously being in love with the girl, he had lost his family's treasure,

his family told him not to return to his village without the golden ring.

Ahuizotl was sad, he had dishonored his culture, he could not go home, and he didn't know where Daring Do had gone. He had no other choice but to return to the city. The only option he had left was to return to Adagio

so she could give him shelter to spend the night.

Ahuizotl returned to the abandoned building, it was a night of rain and lighting.

Ahuizotl knocked on the door, he was received by Discord.

"Ahuizotl?" Said Discord, surprised.

"Discord?" Said Ahuizotl. "But, you left this morning!"

"It's a long story." Said Discord letting Ahuizotl in. "Come in and warm up by the fire."

The group was around the fire, Discord broke the silence.

"So my friends.." Said Discord as the group payed attention. "We cannot stay here for the rest of our lives...we have to figure something out that could help us get out of this."

"It's not as easy as you think." Said Sombra. "I directed a great multimillion dollar empire and now I'm broke."

"There has to be something." Said Discord. "Where we could all work together as a team and where we could excel."

"A taco business!" Said Sonata happily.

"I don't think so." Said Ahuizotl a bit offended.

Sonata was bothered by this comment.

"I say, we should enter a sports competition." Said Aria.

"Ha!" Laughed Chrysalis. "Don't make me laugh Aria!"

"Well you only know how to wait tables." Said Aria, annoyed.

"Ah!" Said Chrysalis. "Well you only know how to educate girl morons!"

Aria frowned her brow.

As the group continued to discussing and debating, Adagio felt cold. She picked up some advertising papers (that Discord had brought when he was looking for employment). She began to rip them up and throw them

into the fire, after ripping apart some papers, there was one that really caught her attention.

"Guys!" Yelled Adagio smiling. "I think this is a good idea."

She handed the paper to Discord who began to read it aloud:

(In Discord's voice)

The government of the city of Manehattan invites talented young people with the desire to succeed.

Battle of the bands open to musical groups.

1st place. $10,000

2nd place $5,000

3rd place $2,000

Besides the prize, the winners will also receive the help they need to start their careers.

Open registrations to the public, more information and inscriptions will be located in the Manehattan stadium where the competition will be held.

(end of Discord's reading)

Discord looked at Adagio with a bit of pessimism, meanwhile the group looked at her with doubt and without much encouragement from Adagio.

"Adagio." Said Discord. "This is a joke right?"

"What?" Said Adagio. "Of course not! It's a great idea!"

"Are you sure about that?" Said Discord.

"Anyone got a better idea?" Said Adagio, crossing her arms.

Discord stayed silent, processing an idea.

"In order to enter one of these competitions." Said Sombra intervening. "We need the necessary equipment and the adequate instruments, and for that we need money."

Discord listened to Sombra, he had an idea.

"You know what?!" Yelled Discord. "I'm supporting Adagio! Now that I think about it, it's a great idea!"

"Are you sure about that, carnalito?" Said Ahuizotl. "A musical band?"

"Absolutely!" Said Discord.

Everyone widened their eyes in surprise, everyone except Adagio who smiled maliciously.

"But viejo!" Said Ahuizotl. "The shady boy said what we would need in order to compete."

Discord showed them the bag full of money, they all were impressed. Discord had not yet told them that he had money, thank to his run in with Mane-iac.

"Where did you get it?" Asked Sombra.

"It doesn't matter where I got it!" Said Discord. "We should all support Adagio's idea! Yes or no?"

Sonata and Aria supported their friend, meanwhile Chrysalis, Sombra and Ahuizotl were still a bit doubtful.

A few seconds later...

"Ok, ok I'll support her!" Said Ahuizotl. "I don't really have anywhere else to go."

"Ok, me too!" Said Chrysalis. "I don't have anyone left in the world."

"Alright, I will also support her idea." Said Sombra. "I've got nothing left to lose."

"Then it's decided." Said Discord with enthusiasm. "We'll form our own musical group!"

Everyone was excited and they raised their hands with optimism, Adagio smiled, her plan was beginning to come to life with success.

"And I'll be the leader of the group." Intervened Adagio. "As the Dazzlings, we have experience with singing and dancing."

"Ok." Said Discord. "Can you do a demonstration?"

The Dazzlings got into position with Sonata on the right, Aria on the left and Adagio in the middle. The three girls began to sing:

"Everyone will love us

They'll be at our feet

They'll have no other choice

But to listen to our voice"

The Dazzlings sang off-key and without any sync, they sang in high pitched voices that caused the rest of the group to cover their ears, it was a horrible spectacle, outside dogs barked and howled with desperation and

some car alarms went off.

After they finished singing and everyone lightened up after the torture had ended.

"What did you think of our song Discord?" Asked Sonata with a happy smile.

"Eh...." Said Discord.

"Better close the snout, mis reynaas!" Said Ahuizotl with his Latin humor.

Everyone began to laugh minus the Dazzlings, Aria and Adagio frowned their brows, Sonata was embarrassed and she covered her face so that Discord would not look at her.

"Not to worry!" Said Discord. "Tomorrow we shall see what kind of instruments everyone in the group can play."

"Very well kids.." Said Sombra. "Let's all go to sleep....I get cranky when I don't sleep."

Everyone took their place on the floor to sleep.

Before she got ready for bed, Sonata walked up to Discord to talk to him.

"Eh....Discord." Said Sonata. "I'm so glad that you've returned."

Discord looked at Sonata for a moment.

"No problem my friend." Said Discord, smiling. "I like these new adventures and challenges....getting to know new people and new places....and that is just a part of the adventure."

Sonata returned the smile.

"Thanks...my friend Discord." Said Sonata. "You've given unity and hope to the group...in fact we've never really gotten along or really tried to do anything as a group...."

Discord stayed quiet for a moment, remembering "the power of friendship" and unity makes a team strong, he had learned that from the mane 6.

"Well, thanks Sonata." Said Discord. "But it wasn't just me, Adagio was the one with the idea."

"Eh...Adagio is a bit silly when it comes to coming up with ideas." Said Sonata.

"You are absolutely right." Affirmed Discord, with his sense of humor. "Her plans are as good as her singing voice."

Sonata began to laugh...Discord accompanied her with the laughter, they both laughed peacefully.

After laughing, they both stayed in an uncomfortable silence, blushing a bit.

"Well my friend," Said Discord looking away. "We have to get to sleep."

"Yes Discord." Said Sonata feeling a strange sensation in her heart that she had never felt before. "Eh...ok...goodnight."

"Goodnight Sonata." Said Discord.

Everyone went to their own spot to sleep. Aria and Adagio had been watching and were uncomfortable with Sonata's behavior when she was with Discord.

THE NEXT DAY

The group walked down the street in the direction of a musical instrument store.

When they entered the store, they were greeted by a very peculiar boy, he looked a lot like a masculine version of Vinyl.

The boy looked at the group with a bit of contempt, seeing that they all had dirty and worn out clothes, and they all stank.

"Can I help you?" Said the boy with a bit of friendliness. "We don't give out alms here!"

Discord walked up to the boy defiantly and showed him a wad of cash that made the boy stay silent.

"Ok friends." Said Discord. "Just take the instrument that you are going to play."

Everyone with the exception of Aria and Adagio began to scan the store in search of an instrument that they would use for the group.

Chrysalis looked at a saxophone, she began to play it a little and she liked it.

Sombra picked up an electric guitar, he played it a bit off tune and he liked it.

Ahuizotl took the bass, he had experience so he did not hesitate to pick it.

Discord liked the keyboard, a short time ago Lyra and Bon Bon gave him a few classes.

Discord noticed that Adagio and Aria had their arms crossed.

"Adagio, Aria," Said Discord as he played the keyboard. "Do you want an instrument?"

"No thanks." Said Aria.

"I don't really like to use those things." Said Adagio.

"Ok." Said Discord not knowing that the girls were a bit traumatized by the instruments that were used to defeat them in the battle of the bands, aside from that they did not know how to play a single instrument.

In that moment, Sonata walked up to Discord happily.

"Look at the instrument that I chose." Said Sonata showing him her tambourine. "It sounds so funny."

Discord watched Sonata use the tambourine and it reminded him of Fluttershy, Discord shed a tear.

"Is something wrong Discord?" Asked Sonata, worried.

"Nothing is wrong!" Said Discord, drying his tear. "That instrument is perfect for you."

Sonata smiled happily.

After choosing the adequate instruments, they paid the boy and they immediately left.

Then they quickly went to the stadium of Manehattan.

In the area of registration a woman attended to them.

"You want to enter the competition?" Asked the woman

"Yes." Affirmed Discord.

"What is your group going to be called?" Asked the woman.

"Elements of Chaos!" They all yelled at the same time as if it were a battle cry.

TO BE CONTINUED.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked this chapter. From the heart, he apologizes for taking so long in uploading the chapters..it's not easy to just look for a new job. School is very stressful, he has reduced time...but for you guys he will

keep on writing and I will to because he is my best friend. Thank you for your patience my dear readers, a lot of people were asking for Daring Do and Ahuizotl..it was a special. But don't abandon us because soon they

will be joined by Mane-iac and Luna. We will also get to know what the mane 5 and Fluttershy are up to in Canterlot High. Whatever comment, complaint, suggestions and criticisms you have leave it in the comments

section, all is well recieved. If you liked the fanfic please favorite it and share it with your friends it would help us out a lot. Thank you for your comprehension and see you the next chapter.