Status: in the works

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 2: Rock and Chaos

Chapter 9: The Siren and The Draconequus

In the city of Manehattan, it was morning.

The group walked sensitively through the street, evading the places that were lit by street lamps on each avenue. There were still very few pedestrians and automobiles in motion, it was a city without sleep.

The group had to move quickly and pass by the big streets and avenues.

After a few minutes, they arrived at their destination, the most famous jewelry store in the whole city. Without moors on the coast, they went to the back part of the buildingñ Discord and Ahuizotl climbed the three story

building.

Then they threw down a rope so that the rest could climb up, Discord and Ahuizotl had to hold the rope because there was nothing to tie it to and it was barely long enough for the rest to climb up.

One by one, they went climbing up quickly and with precaution.

In the meantime, Sombra was in the lower part of the building. After he forced open the cover for the electricity generator, he began to cut the electric cables using a knife and plastic gloves.

When he was sure that the building was without electricity, Sombra reunited with the rest.

Then, Discord, Ahuizotl and Sombra with their force combined managed to open a metal grate that conducted to the ventilation tunnel of the building. Then one by one, they entered slowly and without making much noise.

When they made sure that they were in the counter area, Discord opened the bottom of the ventilation tunnel, he fell out, landing on his feet. The group was impressed that Discord landed on his feet with no problem, even

though it was a three floor drop.

Ahuizotl quickly tied the rope and one by one, they climbed down into the jewelry store, they were careful about it because the rope was in a terrible condition.

After they all climbed down they lit a few lanterns that they had stolen before.

"Look at all of this." Said Crysalis looking at some of the jewels that were in one of the glass cases that was locked. "We have to steal as much as possible."

"Be careful." Said Sombra. "Don't break the glass on the jewelry counters, we don't know if they are guarded with an alarm."

"But." Said Chrysalis. "You already cut the electrical energy."

"We don't know if they have backup energy." Said Sombra. "I cut the electricity to avoid the cameras and the exterior alarms."

"In order to avoid even more problems." Said Discord. "We should only rob the safe and all that can be easily taken...Ahuizotl, Sombra, follow me."

Ahuizotl, Sombra and Discord walked to the room where the safe was, the three boys began to do all that was possible in order to open it.

In the meantime, the girls inspected the place in search of any valuable object. The found some jewels that had little value, they put them away in their pockets.

A few minutes had gone by, with much effort they tried to open the safe, Ahuizotl listened carefully while Discord moved the wheel where the combination was made with the numbers.

Sonata, Aria and Crysalis entered the room, meanwhile Adagio looked at the jewelry on display.

"Guys," Said Sonata. "Dawn is beginning to break...we have to go."

"Just a few more minutes." Said Discord.

In the meantime Adagio looked at the jewelry that was displayed, one of them caught her attention, it was a ruby in the shape of an octagon, Adagio smiled. This was possibly what she was looking for.

After several attempts, the door to the safe finally clicked and Sombra opened it. Everyone quickly took a peek, they noticed that there was a great quantity of bills, they all smiled.

"Guys!" Said Discord smiling. "The money is all ours!"

Everyone cheered victoriously.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of glass breaking and they heard a loud alarm blaring.

"What happened?" Yelled Ahuizotl over the noise.

"I don't know." Said Discord.

The group walked out of the room, and they noticed that Adagio had destroyed a glass case in order to steal the octagonal shaped ruby.

"Adagio!" Yelled Sombra very angered. "What have you done?"

"Ehhhhhhh......" Said Adagio smiling nervously and putting the jewel away in her pocket. "Oooopss!"

The alarm would not stop blaring, they knew that they were in serious problems.

"Quickly!" Yelled Discord. "Take all that you can and let's get out of here!"

Quickly, the group began to sack the place, they collected all of the money in the vault and the rest of the jewels in the broken display case.

After they sacked it, without wasting time, they began to climb up the rope.

Most everyone managed to climb it, only Discord and Sonata were left.

"Quickly my friends!" Said Ahuizotl peeking through the tunnel of ventilation.

"Climb up Sonata!" Said Discord desperately.

"Ok." Said Sonata with fear in her voice.

Sonata began to climb, when she got halfway up, the rope snapped. Sonata began to fall, and she screamed in desperation.

Discord, who was paying attention, managed to catch her in his arms, helping Sonata evade a very painful fall.

"No!" Said Discord setting Sonata on the ground. "It can't be!"

"Damn it!" Said Ahuizotl. "The rope broke! Quickly, throw the rope to me and I'll tie it off again."

Discord threw the rope to Ahuizotl, Ahuizotl caught the rope and he began to tie it, but as he made the knot the rope broke once again.

"Oh for the love of Quetzalcoatl!" Said Ahuizotl very worried. "The rope is breaking and it's very rotten."

Ahuizotl tried to tie the rope on the parts that were the least rotted but that only made the rope very short.

"Quickly!" Yelled Ahuizotl. "Try to climb up!"

Discord and Sonata could not reach the rope, Discord carried Sonata, putting her up on his shoulders so that she could try to reach the rope but it was futile.

"I can't reach it!" Said Sonata very worried, trying to stretch out her hand in order to reach the rope.

"Are you f*cking kidding me." Said Discord through gritted teeth. "Ahuizotl, go with the rest, escape from here."

"What? Are you crazy?" Said Ahuizotl. "I won't abandon you my friend!"

"Sonata and me will be fine." Said Discord. "Go!"

"But..." Said Ahuizotl.

"Just go!" Said Discord.

Ahuizotl had no other option but to go.

Ahuizotl exited the tunnel of ventilation, the rest of the group was waiting for him outside.

"Where is Discord?" Said Crysalis. "And Sonata?"

"The rope broke and they couldn't get out." Said Ahuizotl.

"Wait." Said Aria. "We have to go back."

"Discord said that we should leave!" Said Ahuizotl. "The police are on their way."

In that moment they began to hear sirens far off in the distance, police sirens.

"Oh sh*t." Said Sombra. "We've got to go!"

"But.." Said Aria. "My sister..."

"Let's go." Said Adagio, dragging Aria by the arm. "It's their problem now."

Aria and Ahuizotl did not want to abandon Sonata and Discord but when they saw that the rest were escaping they had no other choice but to accompany them.

Meanwhile, Discord and Sonata were still trapped.

"Discord....what are we going to do?" Said Sonata fearfully.

Discord improvised, with a fire extinguisher he began to hit the entrance door, that was made of an armored glass.

Discord did not stop hitting it with force, then after a few minutes he managed to make a hole small enough for them to escape through one by one.

"Ok Sonata." Said Discord recovering the mood. "We can go through."

"Great!" Said Sonata calmly. "You're incredible!"

"Thanks." Said Discord. "You're also pretty impressive my friend."

"Awww." Said Sonata blushing happily. "Friend!"

Discord returned the smile, they both prepared to escape.

Suddenly, outside of the jewelry store, they heard a lot of police sirens, their happy smiles soon turned into looks of worry. They hid behind the door.

A lot of police officers began to come out of their patrol cars.

"Oh no." Said Discord, worried. "It's too late."

"Discord." Said Sonata nervously, grabbing his sleeve. "I'm scared."

"Not to worry." Said Discord taking a peek outside. "It's now or never!"

Discord quickly took Sonata by the hand, with great ability they climbed through the hole one by one and he took Sonata with him, when they both got outside they began to run.

As soon as the police saw the two thieves run out of the jewelry store, they immediately reacted and began to chase them through the street.

As the two ran, the police chased them, they entered the shadow of a building, a woman with green colored hair watched in annoyance as the two criminals escaped.

Discord and Sonata ran down the street in desperation, Discord held onto Sonata by the hand, seeing that Sonata was not much of a runner and Discord held onto her.

Discord was quick but Sonata could not keep up with him and it caused them to slow down and lose velocity.

One of the police officers caught up to Sonata and grabbed her by her ponytail, the pull was enough to cause Sonata to let go of Discord and she was knocked to the ground.

Sonata let out a cry of pain, from the submission of the police, Discord quickly ran up to him and hit the officer with great force. Three more officers saw the aggression and they began to attack Discord.

Discord lashed out against the police officers, defending the girl with blue skin who was still on the ground.

After neutralizing the police officers, Discord helped Sonata get up but Sonata had a lot of pain in her left ankle.

"Ouch!" Moaned Sonata. "My ankle hurts a lot."

Discord quickly picked up Sonata in a nuptial way, they both noticed that there were more police officers running towards them in order to trap them.

Discord looked all around him and noticed that they were near a bar, more like a nocturnal club for gentlemen, there were a lot of motorcycles parked outside.

Quickly Discord took Sonata to one of the motorcycles and he placed her on it.

Discord opened the front panel of the motorcycle and he began to connect cables.

Police officers and patrol cars were getting closer.

Quickly Discord managed to turn on the motorcycle somehow and then he got on it.

"Hold on tight!" Said Discord.

Sonata hugged Discord tightly.

Immediately Discord started up the motorcycle and they managed to escape, the patrol cars began chasing the two.

Daylight was beginning to break, the light of the sun was illuminating the city, most of it's inhabitants were beginning their day.

Discord drove the motorcycle with great velocity, evading automobiles and pedestrians, the patrol cars continued to chase them.

Discord tried to escape but the police cars continued the chase.

In the meantime, on one of the streets of Manehattan, Luna had just exited her new apartment.

She calmly walked to her grad school, when right next to her, Discord and Sonata passed by on the motorcycle.

Luna could not believe what she had just seen.

Discord continued to drive the motorcycle, when all of the sudden a patrol car appeared right in front of them trying to attack them.

Discord could not evade it, and he was hit by the patrol car. Discord and Sonata went flying and they landed in a flower stall. They were covered by the flowers from the impact. Luna looked at the accident and with

precaution she walked over to her old friend to make sure that he was alright.

The patrol cars arrived at the scene, the police got out of their patrol cars and they went in search of the criminals. To their surprise they had disappeared, this also took Luna by surprise because she could not find Discord

or Sonata either.

Discord and Sonata escaped to the roof of a nearby building, they were both surprised, Discord suspected that it was thanks to his chaotic powers and that he had somehow activated them unconsciously.

"Wow!" Said Discord, sweating. He observed that below there police officers that were angrily looking for them. "By some miracle we managed to escape."

"Wow." Said Sonata rubbing her hurt ankle carefully. "You never fail to surprise me."

"Being different has its advantages." Said Discord.

"Discord." Said Sonata. "Thank you for helping me out."

"It's no problem." Said Discord. "I wasn't about to let them hurt you."

"I matter to you?" Asked Sonata a bit nervously.

"But of course." Said Discord. "You're my friend and you matter to me."

Sonata blushed a bit.

"Great! Ha ha ha." Said Sonata, showing the bag full of the money. "And we managed to get away with the money."

In that moment a woman with green hair and purple skin suddenly appeared and she snatched the loot from Sonata's hand. Sonata was shocked.

"I'm really sorry." Said the woman with the purple skin as she began to flee, laughing like a maniac. "You snooze you loose!"

"Hey!" Yelled Discord.

Discord tackled the strange woman, the woman fought back and hit Discord in the face.

Discord retreated but he did not give up.

"Who are you?" Said Discord.

"What does it matter to you?" Said the woman, threateningly. "I only took from you what is rightfully mine."

"I won't allow it." Said Discord.

They began to fight, Sonata could only watch the two enigmatic beings fight.

Discord tried to contain her but the girl used weird weapons like hairspray, combs and pins, very weird but effective weapons.

The hairspray made Discord's vision murky. The pins were like tiny knives and the combs were like clubs and she was also hitting Discord with her hair.

Discord ended up on the ground, with some cuts and bruises, as the woman laughed in triumph.

"Discord!" Yelled Sonata with worry.

"Hahaha! Idiot!" Said the woman. "Did you think that you would win against Mane-iac? I am the most dangerous criminal in all of Equestria, you had no chance against me."

Still on the ground, Discord began to get angry, he could not contain his aura. He lost control again.

He grew horns and wings aside from having a dark aura; as soon as Mane-iac saw the strange succession she began retreating, Sonata could not believe that she was seeing his transformation again.

"It's time to play!" Said Discord smiling maniacally.

In fear Mane-iac began to run, Discord got to his feet and he snapped his fingers and transporting her in front of Discord. As soon as Mane-iac saw Discord's face she entered a state of panic and began to attack him.

Discord didn't even bother to evade Mane-iacs attacks, they went through him as if he were a ghost.

"What the hell are you?" Said Mane-iac.

Discord snapped his fingers and Mane-iacs hair began to move on its own, it quickly wrapped itself around its owner completely covering her body with the exception of her face.

"What?! My hair!" Said Mane-iac.

Then from the desperation, Mane-iac began to laugh like a crazy person with a straight jacket.

Discord smiled cruelly, he walked up to the vulnerable Mane-iac for the final attack. He lifted up his right hand as if forming a lion claw.

In that moment, Sonata got in front of Discord, protecting Mane-iac.

"Discord! Wait!" Said Sonata. "Don't do it!"

"Hahaha!" Yelled Discord with euphoria. "What do you expect to do, siren?"

Sonata stayed quiet.

"Step aside!" Yelled Discord. "Or you will suffer as well!"

"Discord!" Said Sonata. "You're not like this, please go back to being you my friend."

Sonata hugged Discord trying to make him see reason.

The warm hug from Sonata left Discord frozen.

"We're friends?" Said Discord.

"Of course we are!" Said Sonata. "Ever since you came here you, it has been very fun to be with you!"

Upon hearing these words from Sonata, Discord felt his heart move, he began to feel a strong migraine. The horns, wings and dark aura disappeared.

Discord returned to normal, Sonata felt relief.

"Sonata." Said Discord, rubbing his forehead. "What happened?"

Sonata stayed silent. Discord bitterly knew that he had once again lost control.

"Please forgive me." Said Discord. "If I caused you any harm."

"Don't worry about it draconequus!" Said Sonata smiling with humor.

"Eh?" Said Discord confused.

"Nothing." Said Sonata a bit embarrassed.

"Thank you for helping me Sonata." Said Discord.

"On the contrary," said Sonata getting closer to Discord's face. "I should be thanking you."

They looked into each others eyes, their faces were very close to one another.

"Hey lovebirds!" Said Mane-iac. "Take me with you!"

"You're crazy." Said Discord. "You're a lunatic delinquent."

"You can't judge me." Said Mane-iac. "We're not that different and you know it!"

Discord stayed silent.

"Please take me with you." Said Mane-iac. "I have nowhere to go and I only steal to live!"

Discord remembered his dark past.

"What do you think Discord?" Said Sonata. "Will you give her a chance?"

"...ok." Said Discord. "Whatever help we can get is good."

Discord and Sonata immediately helped free Mane-iac and the three carefully climbed down from the roof of the building and they blended in with the pedestrians. They walked to the abandoned building.

In the meantime in the abandoned building, the group was in complete silence, they did not play their instruments, they were just sitting around without making a sound, they were very worried about Sonata and Discord.

All of a sudden Discord opened the door.

"Hello you sons of b*tches." Said Discord with a sense of humor. "Did you miss me?"

Everyone was surprised, they could not believe that Discord was alright.

"Discord! You bastard." Said Ahuizotl. "Quit playing around! You managed to escape?!"

"Me too!" Said Sonata entering behind him.

Everyone applauded happily.

"Wow!" Said Sombra. "It must have been quite an adventure."

"You have no idea." Said Sonata.

"Guys." Said Discord a bit seriously. "We have a new integrant."

Everyone looked confused.

Mane-iac entered.

"Hello guys!" Said Mane-iac.

Everyone was left with their mouths agape.

"Mane-iac!" Everyone yelled.

"Wow!" Said Mane-iac, crossing her arms. "I have a good reputation!"

"That girl is the devil." Said Ahuizotl.

"Hey!" Said Mane-iac.

"Calm down." Said Discord. "She can help us out."

"With what?" Said Chrysalis. "To get crazier?"

"Turns out I'm a genius." Said Mane-iac.

"Oh really?" Said Adagio crossing her arms and smiling. "Prove it."

Mane-iac quickly picked some loosed cables and materials that were lying around the attic of the building, where they had found the rotten rope, then she began to hammer a few things and screw in a few bolts. Everyone

else was curious, what was she doing?

Then, after a few minutes Mane-iac was finished.

"Look guys." Said Mane-iac showing off her artifact. "This is a multifunctional speaker."

They all looked at the artifact with incredulity.

Ahuizotl connected his base with the artifact to teest it out, and he began to play, it sounded excellent.

"Wow!" Said Ahuizotl.

"I'm an expert in mechatronics, electricity and in al ot of disciplines." Said Mane-iac.

"You see." Said Discord. "She shall be our audio technician."

"Cool!" Said Ahuizotl.

"Okay!" Said Sombra.

"Sounds good to me!" Said Adagio smiling.

TO BE CONTINUED
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked this chapter. Ok ok, he'll admit it: When Discord and Sonata were running, holding hands he based it off of the game of crash twinsanity. When they were being chased on the motorcycle he based it

one the game of jak 2 same goes for the scene where Discord transforms. When they entered the building to rob it he based it off the game of sly cooper. He is sorry XD. He did a "Sonatacord" scene because a lot of

people asked for it. Finally Mane-iac has united with the group....next Luna will be joining the group. He has finally justified the cover of the fanfic... If you liked the fanfic please leave a comment, criticisms, complaints, and

urgencies, please share this fanfic with your friends because it would help us out a lot. Thank you for reading this fanfic, and we'll be seeing you during the next chapter.