Status: I'll try to do a chapter a day

Who Killed My Baby

I know what you did last summer

When violet was born I remember the great bond between mother and her first child like a butterfly when she connects her long tongue onto the flower and sucks up all the nector, its bittersweet the butterfly grows and becomes itself more and more everyday while the flower wrinkles and dies , I am the flower . At just 16 my entire life was devoted to this one beautiful creature with darksin and beautiful dark brown hair with matching dark eyes, Violet was my better even at just 5 when she died she was a spotlight kind of girl , she loved to dance and sing frozen ALL fucking day ! Let me tell you how annoying that is but now that she's gone I miss her signing let it go in my car. Despite my love and sometimes jealousy for my daughter I worked hard I was a teen mom so I'd work and leave my baby girl with my mom , given her history it was no surprise when my violet died more pain then shock I mean questions like what did you do? It was my mom who found her she was unconscious apparently not bleeding or anything but unresponsive , so my mom calls the police and the police arrive my mom is hysterical , what a great actress.when I get the phone call she's in the hospital I'm so heavily pregnant I can't even life myself out of bed how can I possibly receive the news my daughter might not live to see her new brother ? Its not fair . I call Devon and I don't hear back so I call his mom to come get me to go see violet , we arrive and there's nothing but silence until she passes the doctor comes and confirms my worst nightmare , violet was dead. He explains since the death is undetermined I will not be able to bring my daughters body home for awhile multiple autopsy's will need to be done and that can take months . I drop to the ground screaming and cursing god just as I think of taking my own life my son kicks from my womb , I can't leave earth I gotta wait for him .
2 months later I've given birth to a healthy boy named Robyn Wesley Robyn looked like violet had with dark eyes but light skin , he even made her face expression . I am crushed I cry when I hold him for the first time but not tears of happiness tears of defeat I miss my daughter she's been gone only 2 months and I now have a constant reminder of what's been taken from me. I turn to my boyfriend Robyn's father Rowan Wesley and demand he take HIS baby to the nursery , my bond with violet was keeping me from loving my son and I didn't want to see his expecting little face any longer.
When Robyn is taken home I have to keep him in my room as I live in a two bedroom and my second is frozen in time with Violets thinngs , I ponder is it crazy to think she might one day return .?
I miss her. Raising a newborn with no money because you cry too much to work is hard even harder when you cry during the day and can't sleep at night because the baby doesn't stop crying .
Rumors have started about how my daughter has died my mother has told people she died by drinking juice and it went the wrong way , she's good at covering her tracks the killer is my family and over the next few months I've been careful to stay off social media with my comments and I don't answer the polices questions its obvious we are guilty but me my mom my brothers and sisters are family whoever killed violet is protected because we band together. The phone rings and I stare at it for awhile I've already had violets funeral with no body so people don't get suspicious and know we haven't gotten her back. So when I received a call from the coroner telling me the final autopsy was complete I was thrilled , till he told me she had been murdered . shit they know I say in my head , not only that but the cause of death was Blunt force trauma .