Status: it's sad and gay what more do you want

Headfirst for Halos

Wishing

"Hey!" Oh god. He's seen me. "Hey freak! Look at me! You deaf or something?!"

His voice is full of cocky bravado. He thinks he owns this school. I guess He does.

"I'm talking to you, dipshit!" I can hear the smirk in His voice. He'll be surrounded by His henchmen, wanting to show off, wanting to prove that He owns me. I guess He does.

He loses patience. "Fucking look at me bitch!"

Just keep walking Mikey just keep walking don't look up Mikey don't look up

He grabs my shoulder and pulls me around to look at Him. His wide, malicious grin fills my vision. His deep brown eyes, violent seas of power, seem to read my mind. He knows what I've done, He can see everything I've done. He knows that I'm all wrong.

"Saw you eating earlier, freak. Not like you." His voice is a razor blade across my mind. "Maybe you need my help throwing it back up again?"

How did He know oh my god howdidHeknow ohmygodhowdidHeknow

"You look surprised, freak. Didn't think anyone knew about your dirty little secret? Didn't think anyone knew about this either?" He grabs my wrist, right where the fresh cuts are.

I gasp in pain, in shock. Not even Pete knows. How did He know?

"So you cut, your brother's a whore," I wince. "You're bulimic, anorexic, you take all those pills," I feel sick. How did He find out about me? "And you're gay. How's Pete Wentz these days?"

His words are worse than any punch He's thrown, than any beating I've taken. How did He know about Pete? We were a secret. Then again, nothing's secret to Him.

"Is there anything not wrong with you, Michael Way?" His grin twists into to a distorted line of pure hatred, "I don't want you here. No-one wants you here. I want you dead. You should burn in Hell where you belong."

Please for the love of God let this be over quick.

He smiles cordially again. "But let me do you a favour. You ate didn't you?" I know where this is going. It's not good. "And fat ass faggots like you shouldn't eat, you don't deserve it. Let me remind you what you should do."

His fist, hard as iron, slams into my stomach. I double up.

"Stupid. Fag. Die. You. Should. Die. And. Burn. In. Hell. You. Disgusting. Piece. Of. Shit. Filthy. Little. Faggot." With each word, He punches me in the stomach. He is corroding my ribs and my will to live.

I'm doubled over, gripping His sleeve so I don't fall down. I know from experience He doesn't stop when I fall.

"Don't fucking touch me, you disgusting piece of shit." He wrenches my hand from His sleeve. I fall.

Don't cry Mikey don't cry please don't cry

He kicks at my face. Nuclear pain splatters over my head.

The bell rings, loud and angry, signalling the first lesson after lunch has begun.

Saved by the bell. How cliché.

He spits on my face. He leaves. His henchmen trailing behind Him.

I stay like that, curled up on the floor in agony for the longest time. Minuets, hours, days. I don't know. I don't care. I wish I was invisible. I wish He would leave me alone.

I wish I was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapters will probably get longer lmao
tell what you think!