Another Night on Mars

Prologue

Aimless releases newest single “Wolf Howl”, after having been on hiatus for two years!

We were all saddened by the news that front-woman Tess Lovett had elected to leave the band for disclosed reasons back in early 2011. Many fans had speculated that the tattooed beauty was beyond difficult to work with and could be a hassle to be around that led to the decision of her leaving the Californian alternative pop punk band. While this led to the band to cancel their tour, it left a lot of fans wondering what would become of the voiceless group. Shiloh Brent who has been a drummer way back since they had formed in ’07 had reassured fans via Twitter that they were not breaking up and would be going on an adventure to find their new sound.

A lot of fans gave up hope when the months started to tick by and not a single word was heard from either members of the usual group of five. Late October of 2012 was when the prayers of all the fans had finally gotten answered; Shiloh appeared on Twitter again…[It’s been awhile world! I’m proud to announce Aimless will be getting back to work. No kind of information will be known about our newest member until the day our single drops! We are so thankful for you guys and appreciate the ones that have stayed for so long and ask that you wait just a little bit longer…xox]

It is now the middle of 2013 and their single has finally dropped. If you were a fan of Aimless before than wait till you hear “Wolf Howl”, you will ask yourself who the hell Tess Lovett was. The song has their perfect blend of pop punk that we’ve come to love with a new flare of a dark indie feel. The newest singer has an oddly satisfying grungy but soft sound to her voice that is a drastic change from Tess’s low rugged sound. However, it’s both refreshing and inviting.

Aimless released a photo via their website, check it out below

Image
Welcome Ashlyn-Joy Beckett
♠ ♠ ♠
I got writers block with my other John story. D:
The rest of this story will not be in an article form.
And it will fast forward from 2013 to 2016 during the
American Candy album. :)

Leave thoughts and questions that I can answer eventually.
xox