Finding Myself

Choose

Walking in to work I headed straight to my office. I am tired and already ready for the work day to be over. Luckily it was Friday and I had plans to go out with Bennett tonight. Walking to the break room to get coffee, the branch manager stops me.

"Lachlan I'm so glad to see you! We are really short handed on the teller line. Is there anyway you could grab a drawer and work the line for the day?" she asked looking at me like I was the last person she could ask.

"Sure Maria." I said smiling at her. "Let me just grab some coffee and I will be up there." she thanked me and walked back to her office and I continued back to the break room.

Two hours before the banked closed and I was done. It was Friday and the beginning of the month which are the two worst combinations to have. Something happened with Social Security and it was non stop calls from all of our older customers asking why their checks weren't in their accounts. On top of that it was pay day so the rush of people coming in to cash their checks was making it harder. All I wanted was to be done with people. The line of people was finally dying down. I hung up the phone from yet another customer complaining about Social Security when a guy walks up to my teller station.

"Hi, I need to withdraw $1000 from my account." I let out a sigh and looked up at him. All I could do was stare at him. He was the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He had a snapback on paired with a tight black shirt that showed off his fit body. His arms were covered in tattoos. He had a Rolex on his wrist that probably cost more than my car. He cleared his throat making me lock eyes with him.

"Do you know your account number?" I asked while pulling out a withdrawal slip.

"No I don't." He stated locking his fingers and resting them on the counter. "You can look my name up and find the account though." he said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Okay, what is your name?" I said looking at the computer ready to type it in. He didn't say anything so I looked up at him. The smirk was still on his face.

"You don't know who I am?" he questioned.

"No sir I don't. I will also be needing to see your license." Smiling at him, I could tell he was shocked that I didn't know who he was.

"I'm sorry Mr. Seguin she normally doesn't work the teller line and she isn't from around this area." Piped up Sarah the girl working the teller line next to me. "He's good Lachlan you don't need to check ID." she said looking at him with a flirty smile.

"Okay I still need a first name." I said giving a fake smile.

"Tyler Seguin. You clearly don't watch sports do you?" he stated signing the withdrawal slip I had handed him. I ignored his question and continued with the transaction.

"Okay," I counted back the cash to him. "Is there anything else I can help you with Mr. Seguin?" I asked while holding the envelope out to him. He shook his head and grabbed for the envelope. When he tried to pull it I didn't let go but pulled back a little more towards me. "Game four of last year, you skated around the net sending the puck across the ice to Benn for him to score the winning goal." he smirked and kept his hand on the envelope pulling it closer to him.

"So you do know who I am." It was a statement not a question.

"That play impressed me, not you thinking your some hot shot person." I said letting go of the envelope.

"So your a Dallas Stars fan." Another statement.

"No, game four was against Chicago." The smile on his face disappeared and he picked up the envelope.

"Let me guess, your a Kaner girl." He locked eyes with me.

"No, just a Chicago fan. Have a good day Mr. Seguin." I said looking back to my computer. I watched out of the corner of my eye as he left the building.

Trying to make my way from the bathroom to the bar proves to be a lot harder than expected. The music is blaring and I keep getting pushed and bumped like a pin ball machine. I see a clearing through the people and dart for it only to be pushed on to the dance floor where a drunk guy grabs me around my waist and pulls me into him. He starts grinding against me. I finally get him off of me and continue pushing past people until I finally get to the bar where Bennett is.

"This place is probably at capacity. Why did we come here again?" I ask Bennett while fixing my top.

"It just opened not long ago. It brings in a bunch of hot chicks. Speaking of there's one right there." Before I could say anything he was off of his stool and making his way towards the girl he was talking about.

"What's a babe like you doing all alone?" Looking back to where Bennett just was an overly drunk blonde guy sat.

"Who says I'm alone?" Looking closely at him I realized he wasn't so bad looking. Maybe if he wasn't so drunk I would consider him. He moved closer to me and laid his hand on my thigh. I tried pushing it away but he returned it sliding it higher up until he reached the hem of my skirt. This time I grabbed his hand and pushed it back to him with force hoping to send the message that I didn't want him touching me.

"Come on baby we could have a lot of fun together. What do you say we go back to my place?" I open my mouth about to tell the guy off but before I could another hand, not belonging to the blonde, lands on my thigh. Looking up I am met with the same brown eyes as earlier. He gives me a wink and a crooked smile.

"Who is this guy?" The blonde asks looking at me. I had no idea what to say so I looked up at Tyler.

"I'm the guy taking her home tonight." He said looking up at the blonde. His hand was still rested on my thigh and that was all I could think about. That and how amazing he smelt.

"Are you her boyfriend or something?" Blondie was getting heated up. He sat his drink down on the bar and stood up getting pretty close to Tyler.

"No." Tyler gave my thigh a squeeze and stood up a little straighter. He was about an inch taller than blondie. I had no doubt that Tyler could take him in a fight.

"If your not her boyfriend than why don't we let her choose who she wants to go home with?" Tyler laughed a little before taking a drink of the beer he had in his other hand. Both of them looked down at me. Tyler and I lock eyes again.

"So whose it gonna be? Me or him?" Pulling my eyes away from Tyler I look over at blondie. These two were treating me like a piece of meat. Making me choose who I wanted to go home with. At this rate I wanted to go home by myself. I know that if I don't choose Tyler blondie wont leave me alone. If I choose Tyler he's probably going to think I'm in to him. Making a quick decision I look back at Tyler before grabbing the hand on my thigh and interlocking our fingers together.

"Man whatever." Blondie says as he walks away. As soon as blondie was out of sight I let go of Tylers hand dropping it by his side. I take the last gulp of my drink and stand walking away from him. I search the crowd looking for Bennett. I was not in the drinking mood anymore. There are too many people in this place and I couldn't see Bennett anywhere. Turning around I ran smack into Tyler. He was watching me with the same smirk on face as earlier.

"Don't." I said walking around him heading for the bar entrance. Before I could walk to far Tyler grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"I knew you liked me." I pulled my hand away from his and rolled my eyes.

"I just said don't. Don't get all cocky about it. I knew that if I chose him I would be stuck with him all night. You were my scapegoat." The smirk never left his face. I turned to walk away but he grabbed me again this time pulling me into his chest. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away. Worst idea ever. He didn't budge when I tried pushing him. The only thing that happened was that I felt how rock hard his abs were. My god they were hard. I wonder what he looks like with his shirt off. I shake my head getting the thought out of my mind. I couldn't let him win. I wouldn't let him win.

"One dance. That's all I want." I gave up trying to push him away and met his eyes with mine. "Its the least you could do since I got rid of that guy for you."

One dance wouldn't hurt right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay second chapter! Let me know what you think!