Finding Myself

One Dance

We started on the outside of the group of people on the dance floor. We were close but not touching. Suddenly people started pushing and somehow we ended up in the middle of the dance floor with very little room to move. A guy bumped into me pushing me closer to Tyler who nonchalantly put his arms around my waist bringing me closer. That smirk of his was still plastered on his face. I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly dragged them down his chest to his hips.

Reaching around him I pushed my hips into his. Getting what I was hoping for, the smirk disappeared from his face. His eyes went dark and he squeezed me tighter to his body. Our bodies were moving to the beat of the pumping music playing. I brought my hands back up to his neck lightly holding his head in my hands. He licked his lips and loosened his grip on my waist bringing his hands to my hips. Slowly turning until my back touched his chest, I grabbed his hands and brought them back around my waist.

He lowered his lips to my neck and kissed me behind my ear. I pressed my backside into him and could feel him growing in size in the small of my back. He let out a groan and pulled me tighter to him pushing himself into me. The song ended and went right into the next one. Turning around and facing Tyler we just looked into each others eyes. Strobe lights going around us and the bass of the music disappeared along with all the people.

Tyler cupped my cheek and leaned in. Before he could kiss me someones drink was thrown into the crowd of people showering us and bringing us back to where we were. I nodded my head towards the bar and started walking that way with Tyler close behind.

I tried to stop at the bar but Tyler had other plans. He grabbed my hand and headed towards the front door. Walking out into the sticky Dallas heat helped none with the sweat covering my body from dancing. We didn't get very far into the parking lot when Tyler turned around and pressed his lips to mine. His arms went around my waist and mine around his neck. He picked me up and sat me on the closest car hood. His hands slid down my thighs and then back up moving my skirt up with them making me gasp. He took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, circling my tongue with his. I let my hands roam his body. Up his back, down his chest and to his belt. I put my hands under his shirt and felt his abs as I pushed my hands up. He pulled away and we both were breathing heavy.

"Your place or mine?" He asked me drawing circles on my thighs.

"Yours. Definitely yours." Reaching up I kissed him quick before pushing him away from me and getting off the hood of the car. Fixing my skirt I pointed over to the other end of the parking lot. "We can take my car."

Walking up to my car he let out a whistle. "I wouldn't have picked you as the type to drive a big vehicle like this."

"That's because the only thing you know about me is where I work." I said getting into my car and starting it.

"That's not true." Buckling our seat belts. "I know your name." I scoffed.

"Where are we going." Pulling out of the parking lot I head towards the address he tells me.

Pulling into a driveway a huge house comes into view. We get of my car and Tyler unlocks the front door and turns the alarm off. Two labs run up to us, both of them head towards my feet smelling me. Tyler walked through the kitchen to the back door.

"Boys outside." They listened and took off running. Tyler walks back over to me ditching his keys wallet and phone on the kitchen counter. "Now, where were we." He lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist connecting our lips.

We ended up in his bedroom after the kitchen and living room. The comforter was on the floor and we were wrapped in the sheets. We were both breathing heavily and sweaty. We laid with a space between us while we tried to get ourselves together.

"What exactly do you do at the bank?" He asked rolling over onto his stomach with his arms under the pillow holding his head up. I could tell he was looking at me but I continued to look at the ceiling fan spinning.

"I am a cash management officer. I set up business accounts and help them with their payroll and anything else they might need."

"Why were you working the teller line the other day?" he mumbled sounding tired.

"They were short handed and I guess I was the only one who could help." He didn't reply so I took it as he was falling asleep.

"What did that girl mean when she said you aren't from around here?" He asked a couple of minutes later.

"So this is what pillow talk is huh." I asked looking at him. He chuckled and reached an arm out and pulled me to him. We stayed silent for a couple of minutes. "I recently moved back to Texas from Nebraska. I don't think she knows that I am originally from here." He brushed a piece of hair off my face and traced his fingers down my cheek.

"Can I take a shower? I still have alcohol all over me." I asked looking away from him. Instead of answering me he got out of bed and walked over to a door. Opening it he flicked the light on and I could see it was the bathroom.

"You coming or not?" He asked with that damn smirk on his face.